1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -10 ) at Jacksonville ( 10 ) —- T: 46
    4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 9.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -9.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:05 PM EST : Miami ( -2.5 ) at Denver ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( 1.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -1.5 ) —- T: 49
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 9 ) at Minnesota ( -9 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Kansas City ( -7 ) at Las Vegas ( 7 ) —- T: 55

Monday, 11/23
    8:15 PM EST : LA Rams ( 3.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( -3.5 ) —- T: 49

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• miggs6876

@MattyK1981 said...

He has been touted on every single podcast/youtube video I’ve seen so far this week, he will be anything but sneaky

Thanks. I’m not overly concerned about his ownership. I think you can find lower ownership elsewhere. I’ve been burned more often than not by putting too much weight on or off ownership. I play only a few lineups, so I primarily concentrate on fps and less on ownership.

• MattyK1981

I fall into that same category as well, in that I pay attention to ownership % but it doesn’t affect my decisions that much since I am a 3-max/SE player compared to someone entering a ton of LUs where that really impacts your chances.

If you are that concerned with having a dupe lineup, just multiply the % of each player you own together and you start to realize that unique happens by accident all on it’s own on a large slate, you rarely need to seek it out.

• Joeltimb

Anyone else think mclauren is going a little overlooked?

• Moszman

@Joeltimb said...

He’s my lock wr, playing 2 lineups this week minn wr (2) + mclauren + cowboy wr, other, two Houston wr’s + mclauren + Allen.

• mike42

@Joeltimb said...

Wash lost 2 key o-line guys the last 2 weeks. It’s an issue for captain checkdown and Gibson. Other than that, Scary Terry looks great vs this secondary, as does pretty much everyone else.

• Randallus

I think people tend to embellish the impact of this forum despite subconsciously knowing better. I think all of us know this forum isn’t the be-all end-all of the DFS world, but it seems like that slips our mind sometimes. I’m guilty of it too.

Last week towards the end of the week, some peeps were saying why we aren’t talking about Pitt WRs. Then the regulars around here chime in saying there’s nothing to talk about, that they’re all good plays, etc.

So, when Swift and McLaurin aren’t brought up, it’s not that they’re bad plays or anything, but we know what we’re getting with them. The players that are brought up around here are players that have an increased role from last week or players that are (in someone’s opinion) in smash spots.

So, I don’t think McLaurin or Swift or any other possible “smash” player is being overlooked. It’s just someone usually has to bring them up in convo before they’re talked about.

• mike42

@Randallus said...

I think people tend to embellish the impact of this forum despite subconsciously knowing better. I think all of us know this forum isn’t the be-all end-all of the DFS world, but it seems like that slips our mind sometimes. I’m guilty of it too.

Last week towards the end of the week, some peeps were saying why we aren’t talking about Pitt WRs. Then the regulars around here chime in saying there’s nothing to talk about, that they’re all good plays, etc.

So, when Swift and McLaurin aren’t brought up, it’s not that they’re bad plays or anything, but we know what we’re getting with them. The players that are brought up around here are players that have an increased role from last week or players that are (in someone’s opinion) in smash spots.

So, I don’t think McLaurin or Swift or any other possible “smash” player is being overlooked. It’s just someone usually has to bring them up in convo before they’re talked about.

I’ma proponent of, if you have a have a thought or question, post about it, especially after the first few weeks since the forum dwindles soo much.

WInston likes to lock in on 1 WR, his main guy, and MTabout as MAIN a WR can be in football and circumstances have made most forget as much. I think we are assuming they just try to win and play conservative given that’s exactly what we saw last week. The circumstances will be different this week with Winston having a full week to prepare plus they are facing a much bigger threat in Ryan and the ATL O as opposed to Mullens and the SF O. Also, Payton seems to get a kick out of doing what we don’t expect. My first thought was this game is about the NO’s D and Kamara but as the week has gone on, I’m leaning towards NO’s being a lot more aggressive given ATL has a pass funnel D and aggressive is more in line with who Payton is. If they play this game afraid to lose, it’s much more likely to happen. Prediction: MT smashes this week. What’s his POWN?

He also has the biggest CB/WR mismatch at PFF which kind of started my wheels turning. Not sure if he’s chalky and we are not talking about him or recency bias and Winston have people off of him. If this is a game, and it should be, at some point Winston will lock into him. Only 2 real options on that O and Winston isn’t a dumpoff QB. It also helps that I think ATL’s D hasn’t been just giving up RB catches like they used to under their old coach.

• Bnett2210

I like Jacobi Meyers with a lot of others it seems, but any concerns with the possibly Bradley Roby matchup??

• dominicanpapi

Swift in the concussion protocol.

• casey2884

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #15

RG Tiered Ranking

@dominicanpapi said...

Swift in the concussion protocol.

Damn, there goes that.

• wilks3579

@mike42 said...

Prediction: MT smashes this week. What’s his POWN?

Seeing 10-15%

Davante and Keenan the most owned – upwards of 20%

• MattyK1981

If I was taking a few GPP shots at the NO offense with famous Jameis at the helm I don’t think it would be MT I’d want the downfield aDoT threat that MT helps to keep open throughout the game.

• BIF

@superjon said...

I actually prefer this WR/CB chart over the ESPN one.

https://www.rotoballer.com/wr-cb-matchups-to-target-and-avoid-week-11/805622

I find it easier to read, and it actually gets updated. Pretty sure last week’s ESPN chart had some CBs that weren’t even playing.

Just hit refresh on the ESPN link – it definitely gets updated; maybe they missed something but it does get updated.

• BIF

@Bnett2210 said...

I like Jacobi Meyers with a lot of others it seems, but any concerns with the possibly Bradley Roby matchup??

I really like Cobb on the other side as a very low owned play – I won’t own a ton but will have a good amount jammed in as for 3600, he just needs to get one to the house to pay off. Think back to last week and the game Snead had playing a similar role……slot is where you beat the Patriots D.

At that price, he cannot hurt you too bad if he flops but I believe he has 20+ point upside if the Texans coaching staff watched the game last week.

• 33BeRad

@BIF said...

I really like Cobb on the other side as a very low owned play – I won’t own a ton but will have a good amount jammed in as for 3600, he just needs to get one to the house to pay off. Think back to last week and the game Snead had playing a similar role……slot is where you beat the Patriots D.

At that price, he cannot hurt you too bad if he flops but I believe he has 20+ point upside if the Texans coaching staff watched the game last week.

Cobb is a good call. Even though we have a Cooks revenge game, HAHA!, it appears Gilmore has a chance to play. With how well JC Jackson is playing they are going to be like the Dolphins where you want to attack the slot. On the other side of that game does anyone like Harris? He should get the bulk of the carries but td’s might be hard to come by for him. They haven’t said whether or not Michel is coming back. Or maybe even Burkhead if you think he falls in the endzone a couple times

• winnerchickendinner

Kamara did not practice today.

• ghost3490

Metcalf or Lockett tonight?

• yisman

Teddy Bridgewater says no decision on his status for Sunday has been made. He says they’re taking it one day at a time. “Honestly, I’m very happy that it wasn’t as serious.”

• parrothead112

Is Jakeem Grant for 3500 looking good to anyone?

• Jokey401

I heard this take earlier and I will throw a couple LU’s at this stack. Winston- MT – Atlanta D. Jameis could throw 2 pick 6’s in a shootout easily. Anyone?

• synth

@Jokey401 said...

I heard this take earlier and I will throw a couple LU’s at this stack. Winston- MT – Atlanta D. Jameis could throw 2 pick 6’s in a shootout easily. Anyone?

If thats the route you wanna take I’d rather just pair MT and ATL than include jameis.

I don’t like the route itself, but if you’re going to go that way racking up a bunch of receptions/yards and a td at the WR slot and hoping for some turnovers from atl has a better upside than also including the QB where you’d want him to throw for 3+ tds against your defense

• synth

Cam/Meyers/Cobb really opens up a lot (can roll out henry/andrews correlation, ballage/lac correlation, MT vs ATL, jefferson vs Dal, and mike davis as a sample lineup of a bunch of people in good spots)

Cam has been a lot better lately. Did fine in a downpour vs a top level defense, put up points vs jets. His bad games came after covid and some people just have a bit of a mental fog for a couple weeks after recovering. Hou defense is atrocious, Meyers getting a ton of targets, and cobb attacks NE in the slot where they are weak at a dirt cheap price.

Might be going in that direction a few times

• infantryboys

@wilks3579 said...

Seeing 10-15%

Davante and Keenan the most owned – upwards of 20%

There’s a pretty decent chance that Adams doesn’t play on Sunday.

• winnerchickendinner

Thinking of trying to jam in both Kamara/Cooks if Swift goes down, could be enough value at WR to make it seem viable

• Bnett2210

@winnerchickendinner said...

Thinking of trying to jam in both Kamara/Cooks if Swift goes down, could be enough value at WR to make it seem viable

In some cash games lineups I was messing around with after the Swift news, I was able to get them both and then up to 6800 for 3rd RB in flex. That’s with paying down to Burrow and with Jakeem Grant at WR. It’s doable forsure, I’m just trying to see how much I really want to use Burrow for cash. This is the week though if going to be able to get away with using a cheaper value QB and not have to worry about the top running QBs killing it.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).