1:00 PM EST : Green Bay ( -2.5 ) at Minnesota ( 2.5 ) —- T: 49.5
    1:00 PM EST : Baltimore ( -6 ) at Chicago ( 6 ) —- T: 45
    4:05 PM EST : Cincinnati ( (Pick) ) at Las Vegas ( (Pick) ) —- T: 49
    4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( -2 ) at Seattle ( 2 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 2.5 ) at Kansas City ( -2.5 ) —- T: 54.5
    8:20 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 3.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 48.5

Monday, November 22nd
    8:15 PM EST : NY Giants ( 11.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( -11.5 ) —- T: 50.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• NDNole

@kps3205s said...

Jags have been sneaky very good vs the run this year

Seen all the Jags games. I think the defense is looking improved.

• kps3205s

@NDNole said...

Seen all the Jags games. I think the defense is looking improved.

Yeah, Cullen has them going in the right direction. Interesting presser he had on Wednesday breaking down where their success has come from more lately.

• timusbr

Squid your the man. Always funny, good jabs, ability to take criticism, and generally good football knowledge. The only thing bad about you is your a Patriots fan. Tell your Aunt and Mom, I still hope for the dinner invite. Good Luck

• HoodsFromTheWood

@timusbr said...

Tell your Aunt and Mom, I still hope for the dinner invite. Good Luck

I thought his aunt was his uncle

• marker0357

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

I thought his aunt was his uncle

• BIF

Still need 20+ more of you for the Happy-er Meal

NFL Sun 12:00 PM CST – $3 entry – 51/75 spots filled

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/118552588

• marker0357

just my 2 cents…as long as people keep it related solely to football, it’s all good. You have to have some pretty thick skin. It should also be said that only those who offer a take are the ones that expose themselves to ridicule, myself included. It’s better to have a take and take a chance on getting hammered than be a lurker who offers no benefit to the board. Keep it centered but keep the commentary coming. It makes things interesting and all of us collectively better equipped to swim with the sharks.

• AdamBski

@marker0357 said...

just my 2 cents…as long as people keep it related solely to football, it’s all good. You have to have some pretty thick skin. It should also be said that only those who offer a take are the ones that expose themselves to ridicule, myself included. It’s better to have a take and take a chance on getting hammered than be a lurker who offers no benefit to the board. Keep it centered but keep the commentary coming. It makes things interesting and all of us collectively better equipped to swim with the sharks.

Yup, I agree 💯. Squidward blessed me into the forum this season. I’ll miss the lil jabs back and forth. I know he’ll still lurk. So Squid, send it bud. GL

• Logan7777

@marker0357 said...

Wilson jr 5.1 – Run-centric offense in a money spot. The only concern is that he is JWJ and has failed in this spot before.

And Juszczyk will probably vulture all the goal line carries.

• zovyn

@NDNole said...

Help me understand WHY dont the lions just make Swift a cornerstone? He should definitely be a star.

Hmm. I’m a lifelong diehard Leos fan but not a fanatic. Consistent, decent run blocking is an incredibly rare thing for this organization. Barry didn’t have good run blocking. He had one or two good run blockers and all he needed was a tiny crease or a little open space to make magic happen. Generally being a Lions RB means you’re going to take a hard/unanticipated solid hit a couple times a game.

All that’s to say that Swift looks really good out there when he’s fully healthy and has the right opportunities. As a forever optimist I think they’re careful with him because he’s had some injuries – I don’t think I’d call him “injury-prone” it’s more about being a Lion during some bad seasons.

So I like to believe that they’re truly thinking about a solid rebuild and protecting him for the upcoming seasons when he might have better situations with a (hopefully) better surrounding cast. He’s definitely the best back we’ve had in a long line of young RBs that came to Detroit to get ruined. Fingers crossed.

• zovyn

@CheeseCutter said...

I like Wilson Jr on FD at 5k, but not so much DK with the other alternatives on your list. 5k on FD is a cheap price for a goal line back, if you really need savings, assuming he gets the lead role.

It’s a really great price on FD if Mitchell sits – my bigger concern is the way the 49ers are moving the ball with Samuel and others and the cutesy stuff they like to do that Wilson might not get enough opportunities to pay off. I don’t generally worry about ownership on large slates but I have to think he’ll be on the list. So I’m on the fence with him too.

• marker0357

@Logan7777 said...

And Juszczyk will probably vulture all the goal line carries.

ummm true. good point.

• texasmajor

Waiting on Agent47 to drop his knowledge.

• zovyn

@marker0357 said...

And I’ll say one more thing on this and then I’ll try to leave y’all alone for the rest of the weekend…

This Forum gets bigger if it’s useful. It’s useful if people with useful information participate in sharing that information. I’d rather hear from a schlub who maybe isn’t a DFS stud but follows his local team closely enough to have relevant and/or unique perspectives.

The more friendly the forum is, the more likely it is to attract people to collaborate. There’s really no incentive for anybody to put in the effort to at least try to share useful info. And I’m not the first person here to say that.

That’s all my intention is/was and will continue to be. If not useful, at least I do try to try to be. And I try NOT to be part of the problem.

All that being said, if squid actually quits the board because of “sensitivity” I think that would be an awfully ironic and out of character gesture.

Good luck, all.

• bobbbb

Am i the only person who thinks DWilliams is a better option than CEH for KC?

• Rickytango13

@zovyn said...

And I’ll say one more thing on this and then I’ll try to leave y’all alone for the rest of the weekend…

This Forum gets bigger if it’s useful. It’s useful if people with useful information participate in sharing that information. I’d rather hear from a schlub who maybe isn’t a DFS stud but follows his local team closely enough to have relevant and/or unique perspectives.

The more friendly the forum is, the more likely it is to attract people to collaborate. There’s really no incentive for anybody to put in the effort to at least try to share useful info. And I’m not the first person here to say that.

That’s all my intention is/was and will continue to be. If not useful, at least I do try to try to be. And I try NOT to be part of the problem.

All that being said, if squid actually quits the board because of “sensitivity” I think that would be an awfully ironic and out of character gesture.

Good luck, all.

Sorry dude. Soap box derby is next week. Manny sanders is going to break the slate.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

Anyone taking any shots on D-Jax?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

I want to play some Zeke, Chubb, and Mixon but it sure is hard to plug them in with all the cheaper backs

• Smallchimp

@BIF said...

• jcotdl

@BIF said...

• FunkMac

@marker0357 said...

So, let’s review the cheap RB options, shall we?

Conner 6.1 – Seattle’s Defense has improved but not enough to make him irrelevant. Kyler is GTD and DHop is out so they’ll need Conner to step up once again.
    Dillon 6.2 – Should have backfield to himself. Only concern may be getting scripted out but i don’t see that as likely. MIN’s pass rush has gotten to the QB so GB will mix in enough run and short passes no matter the score.
    Gaskin 5.7 – Playing against one of the worst run defenses in the league.
    Ingram 5.4 – Biggest concern for me is the Taysom vulture and now Tony Jones is back which could cut into some of his looks.
    Wilson jr 5.1 – Run-centric offense in a money spot. The only concern is that he is JWJ and has failed in this spot before.
    Freeman 5.1 – Lat Murray may be back and you always have to worry about Lamar’s running game.
    Collins 5.0 -How much will Russ need to lean on the running game this week while still fighting his way back? Personally, I’m staying away against a stout defense.
    Foreman 4.9 – Split with AP but at least he doesn’t also have to split with McNichols.

I know this doesn’t cover all of the possibilities below 6.3 but these are the only ones I’ve considered. Feel free to add your own take or counterpoint.

I’m surprised that you didn’t list/mention David Montgomery. He is my favorite RB under 6K this week. No Brandon Williams again for the Ravens. They’ve allowed over 100 yards rushing in 4 out of their last 6. And I think any worries of Monty splitting time with Herbert were quashed on Monday night two weeks ago when he received over 80% of the snaps. And now he’s even more rested coming off of a bye.

• kps3205s

@theIrrigator said...

I want to play some Zeke, Chubb, and Mixon but it sure is hard to plug them in with all the cheaper backs

Plug in? Am I the only one running Mixon and Chubb together? Only playing 1 LU GPP only on DK but my mindset is go big or go home.

• DickyBigtop

@squidkill said...

Wow you called me a douchebag. Ok, you may need to talk to someone about your anger issues.. Im just trying to have a little fun on a football forum…. Its not that serious bud. I hope you get the help you need

2021 – satire is a WOMD.

• DickyBigtop

Some people come here looking for certainty in an uncertain world of sports wagering we play in here.

And when someone gives guff about a lower probability play, I enjoy it. Makes me look at it from another angle.

Is it risk management or risk assessment?

Or just the mortgage payment on black 8?

• JustDFSinn

@squidkill said...

Im actually gonna get off of here…If that is really the sentiment, than its all good.

Its been cool
    Good luck to you guys. Lots of cool people in this space, im just not down with the sensitivity.. Best of luck ✌️
    Send it!

He is a detroit lions fan. He has to take his anger out on someone.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).