1:00 PM EST : Green Bay ( -2.5 ) at Minnesota ( 2.5 ) —- T: 49.5
    1:00 PM EST : Baltimore ( -6 ) at Chicago ( 6 ) —- T: 45
    4:05 PM EST : Cincinnati ( (Pick) ) at Las Vegas ( (Pick) ) —- T: 49
    4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( -2 ) at Seattle ( 2 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 2.5 ) at Kansas City ( -2.5 ) —- T: 54.5
    8:20 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 3.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 48.5

Monday, November 22nd
    8:15 PM EST : NY Giants ( 11.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( -11.5 ) —- T: 50.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• JsDrmn

@kps3205s said...

All about the under coverage playing their spots which has led to more trust which allows them to throw different looks that they have been hesitant to use especially the occasional 6 man blitz.

Big praise for Allen, Bryan and Malcolm Brown from him.

Good bit of info to know. Thanks.

• WildFireXXI

Huntley and Bateman on DK gives you ridiculous options

• NarrowJ

@Theguy49503 said...

Is Huntley worth a look?

He had a very nice career at Utah, went undrafted. Had a 299 yd 5 td performance in preseason. I know preseason means nothing, but he’s 4100 on DK and the key cogs on Bears defensive side are out this week. I won’t go nuts here, but he has a path to 20 points today imo.

• chickenmanE

Anyone like Washington dst?

• JsDrmn

@Theguy49503 said...

Is Huntley worth a look?

I’m playing the Bears defense now fwiw.

• biga0787

^^ I think that’s a mistake.

• Theguy49503

@NarrowJ said...

He had a very nice career at Utah, went undrafted. Had a 299 yd 5 td performance in preseason. I know preseason means nothing, but he’s 4100 on DK and the key cogs on Bears defensive side are out this week. I won’t go nuts here, but he has a path to 20 points today imo.

Yea i did a line with him and Andrews, not sure if I want to go with two pass catchers and Huntley

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@NarrowJ said...

Agreed. The rushing upside makes him a pretty strong play

• Theguy49503

@NarrowJ said...

Yea i did a line with him and Andrews, not sure if I want to go with two pass catchers and Huntley

• JsDrmn

@biga0787 said...

^^ I think that’s a mistake.

Would appreciate your thoughts.

• biga0787

The bears d is a mess, he has rushing upside and threw 5 tds in preseason. He’s 6100 on FanDuel.

• Logan7777

@ifthethunder said...

The carrier pigeons won’t even stop here anymore. I have to rely on chipmunks, chickadees and nuthatches.
    ~

They all showed up at my doorstep to tell me Mitchell is inactive today.

• JsDrmn

@biga0787 said...

The bears d is a mess, he has rushing upside and threw 5 tds in preseason. He’s 6100 on FanDuel.

Rushing upside is intriguing for sure. He’s green as a thrower, so I assume his attempts will be limited. I may not end up playing the Bears DST, but I’m not considering him. You make a good point though.

• nerman

You pansies running off my favorite posters in the NFL thread would never survive most boards I’m on.

I’ll most likely be donating today because taking Dolphins is usually never a good thing for your bankroll.

• TC98

Ingram or Gaskin, who scores more FD points?

• Hjd29

Lamb and Waddle or Adams and Beasley for DK cash?

• csandbizzle

@Hjd29 said...

Personally much rather have Adams Beasley

• NDNole

@Hjd29 said...

2nd one.

• mbunner23

Adams or Tyreke for cash? Or both while sacrificing one of the value backs.

• CheeseCutter

@zovyn said...

It’s a really great price on FD if Mitchell sits – my bigger concern is the way the 49ers are moving the ball with Samuel and others and the cutesy stuff they like to do that Wilson might not get enough opportunities to pay off. I don’t generally worry about ownership on large slates but I have to think he’ll be on the list. So I’m on the fence with him too.

Mitchell officially out. Trusting the process and playing Wilson in FD.

• JsDrmn

Wow. . .she don’t got no ass.

• 40coach

Can the Bears actually win this now?

• damionismyname

@JsDrmn said...

Wow. . .she don’t got no ass.

lol

• JsDrmn

@damionismyname said...

lol

Lmfao

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).