1:00 PM EST : Green Bay ( -2.5 ) at Minnesota ( 2.5 ) —- T: 49.5
    1:00 PM EST : Baltimore ( -6 ) at Chicago ( 6 ) —- T: 45
    4:05 PM EST : Cincinnati ( (Pick) ) at Las Vegas ( (Pick) ) —- T: 49
    4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( -2 ) at Seattle ( 2 ) —- T: 50
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 2.5 ) at Kansas City ( -2.5 ) —- T: 54.5
    8:20 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 3.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 48.5

Monday, November 22nd
    8:15 PM EST : NY Giants ( 11.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( -11.5 ) —- T: 50.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Beckhams3Fingers

You guys thought I was joking about Mahomes no PaTDs prop this game. I wish someone would have bet me LOL

• Beckhams3Fingers

@DickyBigtop said...

I feel ya. It’s why i’m sounding like a broken record here. This year for me its has not been about research, knowledge, and skill. Straight up gambling every week. I do not use optos or algos. Going to have to get my deadbeat hacker bro-in-law computer genius to make me something. I’ll get him a bongmitzfa for xmas.

Algos and optos won’t help you. Trust us LOL! This season has been about these outlier insanity deals that happen every Sunday. Unavoidable and unpredictable, but extremely costly for most people playing DFS.

A perfect example is me drafting Josh Allen, Carson Wentz, and Patrick Mahomes the past 3 weeks. Results so far? Not a single PaTD. Imagine the odds on a prop bet like that??? u0.5 TDs for those 3 in 3 weeks. +1000000. And I’m about 1 quarter away from doing it.

• NDNole

@BIF said...

Vegas lines are only meant to get half the people to bet on one team and the other half of the people to bet on the other team – nothing more nothing less.

Of course. They just usually have a good feel for who is going to put up points more often than not.

• BIF

@NDNole said...

Of course. They just usually have a good feel for who is going to put up points more often than not.

I hear ya – I also try to remember that Vegas game totals miss On Average by 7.5 points so the projected high scoring games are not always that way and sometimes become FG kicking affairs.

For every 52.5 point total game that ends up with 60+ points there is an equivalent number that don’t get near 40 total points

• yisman

two consecutive games for Seattle without a TD

• chatmar

I took KC DST at home in a lot of lineups. To bad I also had a lot of Jacob’s, Lamb and Gallup.

• jv21

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

Joe Flacco is winning someone 300k in the FD $5. Its really just a lotto.

• CheeseCutter

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

Algos and optos won’t help you. Trust us LOL! This season has been about these outlier insanity deals that happen every Sunday. Unavoidable and unpredictable, but extremely costly for most people playing DFS.

A perfect example is me drafting Josh Allen, Carson Wentz, and Patrick Mahomes the past 3 weeks. Results so far? Not a single PaTD. Imagine the odds on a prop bet like that??? u0.5 TDs for those 3 in 3 weeks. +1000000. And I’m about 1 quarter away from doing it.

We need to compare QBs next week. I had two cash lineups: one with Mahomes, one with Dak. Zero TDs between the two.

• JH822547

I think it’s fair to say they are winning despite Flacco, not because of him.

• marker0357

really pathetic performance by me

• jv21

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@bhdevault said...

4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 2.5 ) at Kansas City ( 2.5 ) — T: 54.5

FINAL: @Chiefs improve to 7-4 with a Week 11 win!

Score of 9 – 19, just 28 points short of Vegas.

Mahomes 9 FP. lol

guess who played a Mahomes double

• NDNole

Guy who won the $3 would have won the milly if he played it.

• jv21

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

The play action contest? It usually beats the Milly maker since the play action has almost double the entries.

• DickyBigtop

You heard it here first –

I’m going to chase 5 TD immortality next week and Wentz throws 3 runs for 1 and the wife will stay at a hotel because I punted the turkey into the neighbors yard.

• txdave41

Feeling like a moron for playing Dak and Cowboys stack. lol Never again.

• squidkill

@squidkill said...

this game is gonna bust big time i love it

✌️

• DickyBigtop

I’m so mixed up that a good idea to me now is taking the under tonight with a hedge over bet at the same price.

Eat the juice and sleep like a baby because I’m finally a winner.

• NDNole

@squidkill said...

✌️

Send it

LOL

• DickyBigtop

Kickers RBs TE no qb or wr

Either dead last or first outside of PayPal line.

Or a 5000 head first chop

• Desiderio3

Thanks NFL for putting me on absolute monkey tilt the last few weeks I love you

• mrshhhh

You couldn’t tell me I wasnt going to take down the milly makers headed in the afternoon games. I had Taylor, adams, and open spots to play with. Smh

• darickc

Pretty decent week for me thanks to Taylor and Jefferson. Surprisingly I had almost zero Dallas/KC. Had Gallup in just one lineup

• Beckhams3Fingers

@Desiderio3 said...

Thanks NFL for putting me on absolute monkey tilt the last few weeks I love you

• Beckhams3Fingers

You guys should see the ownershp numbers in the winning milly LU. I’m guessing dude’s ownership total didn’t surpass 50%? Maybe 45%?

Just a reminder that winning GPPs really is only about 1 thing: target low-owned, overlooked plays and pray they smash. In theory it’s SUCH an easy concept. In practice, it’s couldn’t be a harder thing to force yourself to do.

• DickyBigtop

LMAO!!

That 1 yard TD nulled and then it’s a 6 yard TD is going to ruin someone’s night in 2 1/2 hours.

Showdowns/SEs are a cruel game.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).