1:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 1 ) at Miami ( -1 ) —- T: 47.5
    1:00 PM EST : St Louis ( 1 ) at Baltimore ( -1 ) —- T: 42
    1:00 PM EST : NY Jets ( – ) at Houston ( – ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( -3 ) at San Diego ( 3 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( 1 ) at Minnesota ( -1 ) —- T: 45
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 10.5 ) at Seattle ( -10.5 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 2.5 ) at Arizona ( -2.5 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Buffalo ( 7.5 ) at New England ( -7.5 ) —- T: 49

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• thejman04

Was fortunate to finish 5th this week, i was in first place until Matty Ice threw that last interception, and than justin tucker made that game winning touchdown. Either way was happy to win what i did, i owe alot to these forums and you guys, pretty sweet discussions and brain storming here

• rkkindel

@Mrm2010 said...

Oh yeah, having a blast.

Unfreakingbelievable!!! freeman, west, carr, miller, murray, …. luckily I only had gates and witten in 2 & 3 of my 37 linups this weekend. Unfortunately, I am sitting negative right now but I have several guys in the monday night game tonight, whether I win on lose this weekend depends on the Pats … and Sammy Watkins (in 3 lineups) :)

• ShooterMcGavin

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@Supanice said...

Cash line for the large pool $5 double up is 90.38 and im at 90.18 with amendola left. I think I’m good despite starting west freeman Ebron. I think a lot of people quit dfs after this week, politicians and talking heads can talk about “gambling” and we can show them the “skill” then half your players get hurt in the first quarter and the qb has a temper tantrum and refuses to throw to a guy because he dropped a pass. Starting to feel like luck to me, especially seeing someone leading the milly maker starting like 5 panthers and Martin after a multiple game let down on the road vs a good run d and bad pass d. There is going contrarian then there is going full retard.

I’m in the same boat. Just 1pt ahead of the cash line with Amendola. I don’t think it’s enough as quite a few people below the cut line have multiple players going tonight (which includes Amendola) and will pass us. Many people ahead of us also have Amendola so it’s going to be hard to pass a lot of people in the standings. I’m considering switching to someone other than Amendola because I think that is the only way to differentiate and somehow pull this out.

• MattyK1981

Well I managed to cash in 11/11 DUs on the Sunday-only slate on DK with a 114.4 score, and that was comfortably in the money with anything > 100 pretty much cashing. Weird weekend for sure, and I survived West / Ebron by having Julio / Palmer / Ravens D, but essentially my RBs did nothing for me yesterday.

Oh well can never complain when you see green on the screen! I’ve got a few triples/quints and a couple GPPs still alive tonight with Brady/Amendola/McCoy in play so it may end up being a solid weekend after all.

• ElSlappo

Well if Gronk goes for like 150 and 3 TD’s, I may get close to recouping about half of what I put in play this week :)

My biggest regret is not late swapping Rawls in for West in at least some of my West LU’s. I did swap Rawls into the one late LU where I had Lynch starting but it didn’t even enter my mind at that moment to swap West out a few times. It sure DID enter my mind after West hobbled off the field! Live and learn.

I was frustrated too with the injuries and seemingly random guys going off – but I am right back on the horse for next week, this stuff is just too fun to get too pissed off about. Let’s hope they don’t take it all away from us.

• Supanice

@ShooterMcGavin said...

I’m in the same boat. Just 1pt ahead of the cash line with Amendola. I don’t think it’s enough as quite a few people below the cut line have multiple players going tonight (which includes Amendola) and will pass us. Many people ahead of us also have Amendola so it’s going to be hard to pass a lot of people in the standings. I’m considering switching to someone other than Amendola because I think that is the only way to differentiate and somehow pull this out.

Well how much do you see the cash line moving? It moved about 5 for the Sunday night game, I don’t see it moving more than 10 for the Monday night game and I’m very confident amendola scores 11-18 barring injury. The worst part is next week looks ridiculously easy to pick for a double up so Im really praying to cash this week.

• tg553

I was driving the Eric Ebron hype train on Wednesday of last week. I kept it going all the way until sunday. Talk about hurting.. At least I late swapped Rawls in the Play Action on DK. Should be set to cash it pretty well and help me make most of my money back, but Ebron is 85% of my lineups hurt. Oh, what could’ve been.

• Kappos21

How many points do you think it will take to cash in the massive $25 double up on DK?

I’ve got 42 points with Brady, Amendola, Lafell and Gronk left. Any hope?

• chwbn

I am sitting pretty in the Milly maker with 44 points. Any chance that I somehow break even? Lol, I am only joking, this has been the worst lineup I have ever put in FD for any sport.

• Drayzen

At 54 points in primetime with White, McCoy, LaFell, Watkins and Gronk all to play still. Hoping tonight isn’t a stalemate matchup. High scores baby!

Also looking forward to Thanksgiving slates!

• GhostaVeli8701

The DK “Wishbone Classic” IS GONNA BE NUTS!

• thenatural91

I’m sick this morning..I substituted Rawls for West when I heard the news only to put West back literally seconds before lock..I play single entries and I play small stakes mostly…Cost me several thousand😬 ..So close..haha
    Should have just did it..Has nothing to lose.

• MattyK1981

@Kappos21 said...

How many points do you think it will take to cash in the massive $25 double up on DK?

I’ve got 42 points with Brady, Amendola, Lafell and Gronk left. Any hope?

The cash line is low this week so anything is possible, however I cannot understand why you took every single pass catcher + Brady in a cash game. Those 4 players have a combined salary of $24500 or 49% of your entire salary cap, so I assume you were planning on them all scoring TDs and catching a bunch of passes in the same game?

You’d need 75 points from those four players to hit a value of 3x their price, so that may be asking a bit much but you never know in an offense that spreads the ball around like NE does.

• sjobarzanek

Trust me I was loving Lockett and Rawls….but on sunday morning they said Marshawn was on the probable side.

• Crumbs

For me, Mr Rawls paid up on a debt he owed me from 2-3 years ago. He did something stupid the night before his noontime college game and was sat out by the coach unannounced. I had him in every cash and tourney LU. Expensive early slate that was.
    Fast forward to yesterday, I heard that Marshawn was inactive and knew Mr Rawls would right that wrong for me even if only on DK. It’s nice when the DFS gods bless you with some rare retribution.
    Thanks Thomas we’re even.

• sjobarzanek

Thats why draftkings is better…the late swap…he was announced inactive at 330 pm sunday right?

• stoptheinsanity

I feel your pain. Every single week had I played different players than the ones I played I could have won more money. Crazy.

• thenatural91

Yes it was right before lock..That made it tough..I literally was doing the swap during commercial and kickoff. Oh well..Would have been nice to have that money for Christmas. Congrats Crumbs that’s a cool story. Someday I will hit it..I have still never won 1st in a gpp. 3rd or so my best. That would have won it easy.

• kaetorade

• 2013 DraftStreet DSBBC Finalist

@sjobarzanek said...

Thats why draftkings is better…the late swap…he was announced inactive at 330 pm sunday right?

Or you could be an idiot like me….I was in the perfect spot to swap out one of TWO cheap WRs for Rawls…and I just stared at the screen w/o making any changes. This burn won’t go away anytime soon. :(

• ShooterMcGavin

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@Supanice said...

Well how much do you see the cash line moving? It moved about 5 for the Sunday night game, I don’t see it moving more than 10 for the Monday night game and I’m very confident amendola scores 11-18 barring injury. The worst part is next week looks ridiculously easy to pick for a double up so Im really praying to cash this week.

I think the line moves at least 20 points tonight. I know that seems high but I think a lot of people have Amendola plus either Gronk/Brady/Blount. The value this week with West, McFadden, Stewart, Amendola and Johnson allowed many to spend up on Gronk/Brady. In my opinion, Amendola is going to be close to 75% owned so as he accumulates points the cash line will move up with him. Add in all the folks that have Gronk/Brady/Blount and any Bills players and I can see the line moving up at least 20 pts if not more. Just my take.

• blindsquirrel88

I know what you mean. I have similar scores in my cash games with one Patriot player left in each and these games may remarkably stay in the green — but I don’t feel good about it. More than once, thought about just closing the account out. It feels like I could have closed my eyes, pointed and had better scores.

• mrchuffy

@kaetorade said...

Or you could be an idiot like me….I was in the perfect spot to swap out one of TWO cheap WRs for Rawls…and I just stared at the screen w/o making any changes. This burn won’t go away anytime soon. :(

I did the same thing…if only I would of dropped Stevie for Rawls, was so close to doing it just didn’t hit submit.

• RangerC

I could have swapped Rawls for Melvin Gordon in big $$$ season long league… whoops (would have locked up a desperately needed win).

• PJGuin23

DFS Tax Guru

I have Gronk and Amendola to go with 145.18 DK points. Chance?

• Kappos21

I put it in the millionaire maker and had a reserved entry for the double up and ran out of time before game time to make it so literally just imported that lineup into the double up. Definitely a tournament lineup not double up lol but might work out.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.