1:00 PM EST : NY Giants ( -7 ) at Cleveland ( 7 ) —- T: 44.5
    1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( 4 ) at Atlanta ( -4 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -5 ) at Tampa Bay ( 5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( -8.5 ) at NY Jets ( 8.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:25 PM EST : Carolina ( 4 ) at Oakland ( -4 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Kansas City ( 3.5 ) at Denver ( -3.5 ) —- T: 39.5

Monday, November 28th
    8:30 PM EST : Green Bay ( 3 ) at Philadelphia ( -3 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• KillaChap

Dallas/Redskins game is about to have 80+ points. No defense on either side of the ball and both QB’s are hot. Oh and the MVP/ROY happens to be the RB on the Cowboys so there’s that.

• colossalchicken

I actually never bit the bullet on the thanksgiving tourneys in years past due to always being out of town. Early thoughts on contests that I should consider? Is the wishbone a must play?

• KillaChap

@colossalchicken said...

I actually never bit the bullet on the thanksgiving tourneys in years past due to always being out of town. Early thoughts on contests that I should consider? Is the wishbone a must play?

Me and my brother in laws are doing a private tourney together so it will make Thanksgiving that much more enjoyable! Dallas’ defense is terrible and I can easily see Cousins shredding them but at the same time, Dak and Zeke are the best 1-2 punch going right now. 49-52 Final with Dan Bailey hitting the game winning FG as time expires. Stack em up.

• thatkid500

Who else is trying to fit Bell/Elliot and Brown in one line

• edro990

@thatkid500 said...

Who else is trying to fit Bell/Elliot and Brown in one line

Everybody, lol…………..

• TomBradyBlueMamba

On DK at the moment, the Thursday game is not slated with Sunday games. Is that a Thanksgiving thing or will they add it after tonight? Was hoping to mess around with my lineup early. I usually fade Thursday, but Steelers/Colts is interesting.

• 33BeRad

The over-reaction to the Redskins will be great for the turkey day slate. Bell and Elliot will be 90% owned! HAHA!

• BIF

@colossalchicken said...

The $20 contest is way better value in my opinion than the $3 entry but I understand everyone has their price point and limits.

• niko521TampaBay

I got DraftKings NFL premier. Where do I find roster build videos? I always find preview one. Also where else can I go for prem content

• Zombiehunter1885

Have to give a shout out to my boys AJ Green and LeSean McCoy. Thanks for making Wk11 the best Fanduel week of the year!

• bstreich9

Pit/IND stack

• krighton

that Wishbone tourney is going to be tricky…I know who I want…which doesn’t help much. It’ll take one or two contrarian trolls to win it.

• colossalchicken

I may give it a roll, but I have not had much success in gpp this year in small slates. Here’s to hoping the grinders staff has some good insight into getting into that money line.

• BIF

Prosise out 6-8 weeks with Scapula injury

• CleverGroom

@KillaChap said...

Dallas/Redskins game is about to have 80+ points. No defense on either side of the ball and both QB’s are hot. Oh and the MVP/ROY happens to be the RB on the Cowboys so there’s that.

I dunno about all that. The Dallas defense has been more than adequate, partly because their O kills the clock so damn well. It’s not going to be a repeat of last night.

Apart from everything else, both WAS at DAL and MIN at DET are second games in a divisional series. Historically, the maths say those suck for QBs and receivers, right? Maybe it’s not a huge deal. Maybe you just use it as a tiebreaker. It still seems like the smart money has to be on PIT at IND being the shootout of the slate.

If anything, I like the idea that people are going to look at Cousins going for 375-3-0 on 30 attempts against arguably the worst defense in the league and decide that he’s a must-play this week. I doubt that’s true. Also a little hard to trust Dak when Dez is going to deal with Norman and Beasley has to deal with Fuller. I think Dak’s safe. It’s harder to say whether he’s got a lot of upside in this spot.

• BIF

@CleverGroom said...

Maybe you just use it as a tiebreaker. It still seems like the smart money has to be on PIT at IND being the shootout of the slate.

And that’s exactly why Vikes @ Lions is the game to stack with a couple players from the other games thrown in.

You are going to need some under 4K players and the best ones are in Game 1

• Dadeano860

@BIF said...

And that’s exactly why Vikes @ Lions is the game to stack with a couple players from the other games thrown in.

That’ll be contrarian for sure. Diggs or Marvin Jones could easily win a GPP. So much fantasy gold for a 3 game slate, going to be fun. Love Thielen cheap if Slay shadows Diggs

• CleverGroom

@BIF said...

You are going to need some under 4K players and the best ones are in Game 1

Who do you like in that game? Ebron, Rudolph, and Diggs make sense. Who else?

Slay doesn’t shadow Diggs, incidentally. Didn’t last time. Nobody shadowed on either team when they played two weeks ago. You’re looking at Diggs vs. Diggs, Thielen vs. Slay, and Patterson vs. Lawson. On the opposite side, it’s Marvin vs. Rhodes, Taters vs. Newman, and Boldin vs. Munnerlyn.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday night looks insane.
    I think Redskins v Cowboys is a trap, but I also thought Ravens v Cowboys was a trap, so don’t think too deep on that.
    I’m either playing a Viks+Steelers stack, or Viks+ Cowboys.
    The Lion’s D will be so bad against Diggs and Ruldolph, I don’t think the divisional matchup stats will play much factor.

Haven’t thought about Sunday yet.

• CleverGroom

@sirrobert6 said...

The Lion’s D will be so bad against Diggs and Ruldolph, I don’t think the divisional matchup stats will play much factor.

People said this about the Browns and Ben didn’t break 200 passing yards yesterday. Put DeAndre Levy back into the mix, and I think the Lions defense is looking positively frisky. They probably still don’t stop Diggs or Rudolph from hitting value, but my concern about Thielen and Patterson is that they just won’t have any time at all for plays to develop, because Sleeves is going to be knocked on his ass if he holds the ball more than a couple seconds.

• BIF

@CleverGroom said...

Who do you like in that game? Ebron, Rudolph, and Diggs make sense. Who else?

Slay doesn’t shadow Diggs, incidentally. Didn’t last time. Nobody shadowed on either team when they played two weeks ago. You’re looking at Diggs vs. Diggs, Thielen vs. Slay, and Patterson vs. Lawson. On the opposite side, it’s Marvin vs. Rhodes, Taters vs. Newman, and Boldin vs. Munnerlyn.

Both early game Tight ends are nice cheap pivots off Reed though Witten is also free too considering Skins just gave up about 150 and a TD to Pack TE’s

• CleverGroom

Big Ben hasn’t played in Indy since Andrew Luck was drafted. They’ve played the Colts twice in Pittsburgh since then, but only once with Luck (missed last year because INTERNAL BLEEDING, if I recall correctly). Tough to read into their limited stats. Ben’s career stats against the Colts read like an outsized microcosm of his overall home/road splits: 388-3.3-0.3 at home, 249-1-1.5 at Indy.

In the one game that Luck and Roethlisberger played against each other—in Pittsburgh, mind you—they combined for 922-9-2. Absolutely barbaric.

• CleverGroom

@BIF said...

Both early game Tight ends are nice cheap pivots off Reed though Witten is also free too considering Skins just gave up about 150 and a TD to Pack TE’s

Yeah, I’ll grant that and I’m in the same place. Hard for me to keep stacking up cheap Vikings or Lions past that. They’re ultimately just punts. I may do it because they’re cheap punts for their volume, but it’s not as though I see some great matchup that I want to attack.

To me, it seems like the real trouble is deciding how many studs to play, and which ones. Real tough to get Zeke, Bell, and AB, or even two of them with T.Y., Dez, or Reed. Add Crab or Cooper to the mix if you’re thinking about not fading Mexico on the Monday-Thursday slate.

• killebrew1

Hey yall I am fairly new DFS and have gotten lucky a couple times but I would like to learn how look at the statistics and understand them. When looking at O/U , DVOA, team totals, or another analysis what are the numbers you are looking for? Not looking for anyone’s secrete recipe to Col. Sanders chicken just asking how to improve in 50/50’s or cash games. Thank you in advance.

• TimmerRC

Am I crazy for wanting to roll with Bradford at QB for the mon/thurs slate? On DK, he represents a huge savings and against Det he could reasonably hit 300-2… the savings allows a Bryant or other big name to be added in, if not two bigger names, actually…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).