1:00 PM EST : NY Giants ( -7 ) at Cleveland ( 7 ) —- T: 44.5
    1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( 4 ) at Atlanta ( -4 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -5 ) at Tampa Bay ( 5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( -8.5 ) at NY Jets ( 8.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:25 PM EST : Carolina ( 4 ) at Oakland ( -4 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Kansas City ( 3.5 ) at Denver ( -3.5 ) —- T: 39.5

Monday, November 28th
    8:30 PM EST : Green Bay ( 3 ) at Philadelphia ( -3 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• CleverGroom

You burn that clock, Fat Rob. Burn it to the ground.

• PDFOUR

@BIF said...

Same applies with Staff too

3 WR, Ebron and Riddick
    Not every gets to eat vs a Vikes D

But that’s just it though.. Vikes D is “suppose” to be really good. According to PFF, Vikes D has some of the highest graded cornerbacks. In fact, the WR vs CB chart has all of Detroits WR in the negative. If stats show Vikings secondary to be pretty good and for Detroits mediocre – average receivers all have big disadvantages to Minnesota’s defense; then it makes more sense to roster Ebron or even Theo Riddick catcher) against a stingy secondary. I checked fantasy points game logs against Vikings D and they are pretty damn good at shutting down WRs. I figured if anyone was going to rack up lots of FPs against Vikings, it would be Ebron. Not to mention, Ebron put up 16 Fantasy points against Minnesota’s D about 2 weeks ago.

4for4, SaahilSud(RotoQL) and Fantasylabs all mentioned Ebron being a great pick.

• Bentbake

Any word on Reed?

• CleverGroom

I did forget that Dustin Hopkins would be blind in two quarters out of four.

• CleverGroom

@Bentbake said...

Any word on Reed?

He’s wearing a sling, so I’m afraid it’s time to move on.

• JimKronlund

I am ranked 231st with only Antonio Brown for last game. Am I SOL? Or good chance to cash. No Reed.

• GETMONEYY43

It’s not my day 2 missed fgs by Hopkins and Ebron with zero..have some reed in my other lineups

• CleverGroom

@JimKronlund said...

I am ranked 231st with only Antonio Brown for last game. Am I SOL? Or good chance to cash. No Reed.

I’d think you’d cash, unless it’s a real small field. The way things are going, though, there’s going to be a lot of late night hammers taking these top lineups down a few pegs.

• lloydjv1

Williams!!!!!!

• damionismyname

@CleverGroom said...

I’d think you’d cash, unless it’s a real small field. The way things are going, though, there’s going to be a lot of late night hammers taking these top lineups down a few pegs.

the hammers will fall my friend….ohhh the hammers will fall!

• CleverGroom

Lol I really enjoyed the way that line judge looked at Terrance’s feet, thought about it for a second, and then gravely raised his arms in triumph.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

H2h with djax against fat rob. Game flow should favor me but cousins rarely seems to look to jackson.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@walkoff9 said...

H2h with djax against fat rob. Game flow should favor me but cousins rarely seems to look to jackson.

Perfect timing cousins lol

• xpac21

of course i couldn’t bring myself to play vernon anywhere, day over

• CleverGroom

So far, I mostly just regret not playing Boldin. He’s been my guy for years…I dunno why I let myself get talked off him, or didn’t get talked onto him. Ebron sucked, but that’s how it goes. Looking forward to having most of my exposure through the Sunday night game.

• tarheelsrule44

Only have L. Bell and Steelers D in the late game. I’m very fearful of the late night hammer.

• monarch

Got one LU with Boldin, Rudolph, Zeke and heavy PIT exposure. My only LU without any duds

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I actually have Williams in one of three lineups. Huh.

• mschu1213

Would like witten to put of
    Some sort of point 2nd half. Have decent lu with boldin zeke then bell and brown left

• CleverGroom

@tarheelsrule44 said...

Only have L. Bell and Steelers D in the late game. I’m very fearful of the late night hammer.

Nobody’s cashing a goddamn thing without Le’Veon, I’ll tell you that much.

• S7ubs

@PDFOUR said...

But that’s just it though.. Vikes D is “suppose” to be really good. According to PFF, Vikes D has some of the highest graded cornerbacks. In fact, the WR vs CB chart has all of Detroits WR in the negative. If stats show Vikings secondary to be pretty good and for Detroits mediocre – average receivers all have big disadvantages to Minnesota’s defense; then it makes more sense to roster Ebron or even Theo Riddick catcher) against a stingy secondary. I checked fantasy points game logs against Vikings D and they are pretty damn good at shutting down WRs. I figured if anyone was going to rack up lots of FPs against Vikings, it would be Ebron. Not to mention, Ebron put up 16 Fantasy points against Minnesota’s D about 2 weeks ago.

4for4, SaahilSud(RotoQL) and Fantasylabs all mentioned Ebron being a great pick.

Should listen to Bill Belicheck and not go off of PFF.

• S7ubs

@monarch said...

Got one LU with Boldin, Rudolph, Zeke and heavy PIT exposure. My only LU without any duds

I had the same lineup with Kelley in it. Booo

• lloydjv1

I have Bell and Zeke in all my lineups. I was lucky to sprinkle in some value plays like Rudolph, Thielen and Williams. Along with lots of Beastley. Carrying Steelers D all the way too so i hope neglecting the Colts pays off.

• damionismyname

@tarheelsrule44 said...

what else do you need with what’s going on here?

• CleverGroom

@damionismyname said...

what else do you need with what’s going on here?

Jack Doyle, T.Y. Hilton, Antonio Brown, and either QB spring to mind.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).