1:00 PM EST : NY Giants ( -7 ) at Cleveland ( 7 ) —- T: 44.5
    1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( 4 ) at Atlanta ( -4 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -5 ) at Tampa Bay ( 5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( -8.5 ) at NY Jets ( 8.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:25 PM EST : Carolina ( 4 ) at Oakland ( -4 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Kansas City ( 3.5 ) at Denver ( -3.5 ) —- T: 39.5

Monday, November 28th
    8:30 PM EST : Green Bay ( 3 ) at Philadelphia ( -3 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• BigPod

Can’t decide between Carr or Cam for my QB in the FFPC playoffs tomorrow, leaning towards Carr unless one of you daily experts has some thoughts lol. Any thoughts would be appreciated, I keep getting it wrong with those two all season πŸ€”

• CleverGroom

@BigPod said...

Can’t decide between Carr or Cam for my QB in the FFPC playoffs tomorrow, leaning towards Carr unless one of you daily experts has some thoughts lol. Any thoughts would be appreciated, I keep getting it wrong with those two all season πŸ€”

I think Cam’s DOA. Even with healthy linemen, they haven’t been using him aggressively since the concussion, and now he’s got sub-replacement-level tackles on both sides and a backup center. He has fewer RZ opportunities of any kind than any other QB you’ll find at his price point. Bruce Irvin and Kalil Mack are going to be up in his business all day long.

For the same reason, I find myself doubting Carr. His price on DK is amazing, but I’ve found it easy to pay up to Russ instead. Russ is going to have lower ownership and what I feel is a much more certain workload. My faith in him is kind of unshakeable at this point in the season. Especially when he’s cheap too.

• jblastman

@BigPod said...

My choice would be Carr. Carolina’s defense has been swiss cheese on the road.

• BigPod

Think I’m rolling with Carr, appreciate the input fellas πŸ‘

• CleverGroom

You know what I’m starting to get excited about? Pats at Raiders for the AFC Championship. That’s gonna be a real banger.

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x4

2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@BigPod said...

I think they have a similar ceiling but Carr has a higher floor.

• Jamcclea

Kendricks or McDonald
    Forte or Jennings

• CleverGroom

@Jamcclea said...

Kendricks or McDonald
    Forte or Jennings

McDonald and Forte, please!

There really shouldn’t be a debate about which TE has the better QB or the more potent offense, and Jennings has too many OL injuries to deal with. Let’s all cheer for Forte and the Jets as they hand the Pats their third loss of the season!

• AVivier

@CleverGroom said...

You know what I’m starting to get excited about? Pats at Raiders for the AFC Championship. That’s gonna be a real banger.

Raiders have been a fluke team all year, and just got outplayed by a bad Texans team and was aided by random Hopkins line call, 2 horrific spots and a laser pointer. Pats would destroy them. Unless they keep bringing the laser pointer with them.

• Jamcclea

I like it man, thanks for all your insights on these threads!

• gillio

Wilson-Baldwin-Hopkins or Brees-Cooks-Pryor (GPP DK)

• BigPod

@Cal said...

I think they have a similar ceiling but Carr has a higher floor.

Thanks man!

• dmac37

@CleverGroom said...

Why does Logan Paulsen look like he’d fight me if I spilled his cup of fair trade Ethiopian Nano Challa on his cardigan?

I’m thinking of taking a flyer on Paulsen in my DK cash lineup to fit in everything else I like. Am I insane or will he get enough looks to rack up a few points at his low cost?

• CleverGroom

@AVivier said...

Raiders have been a fluke team all year, and just got outplayed by a bad Texans team and was aided by random Hopkins line call, 2 horrific spots and a laser pointer. Pats would destroy them. Unless they keep bringing the laser pointer with them.

They did get outplayed by the Texans, and the officiating was terrible, but I don’t consider them a fluke. They’re scrappy. I respect and enjoy Black Jack’s willingness to take shots, and I’m not going to hold it against him if they work out more often than not.

It’s gonna be an uphill battle for Belichick and Patricia to solve their defense this year, and the Raiders are going to eat if they don’t. It’ll be one of those wild offensive shootouts that I’m told all the kiddos enjoy.

Personally, I still think the best game of the year was Seattle at Arizona. I’m weird like that.

• IronMonkey415

Patricia is a great name

• kpquick24

What do you guys think about playing in those Bubble contests? 40% win, doesn’t sound too bad to me.

• CleverGroom

@dmac37 said...

I’m thinking of taking a flyer on Paulsen in my DK cash lineup to fit in everything else I like. Am I insane or will he get enough looks to rack up a few points at his low cost?

Abort! I think Ben Braunecker is supposed to be the guy now. You should only play Logan Paulsen in your artisanal pickling leagues.

TE really thins out past Tye at $3k. Jermaine Gresham is probably the best min-salary TE play on DK, believe it or not.

• kpquick24

@CleverGroom said...

Abort! I think Ben Braunecker is supposed to be the guy now. You should only play Logan Paulsen in your artisanal pickling leagues.

TE really thins out past Tye at $3k. Jermaine Gresham is probably the best min-salary TE play on DK, believe it or not.

You think Gresham will get at least 6-8 targets against Atlanta? It wouldn’t take much to pay off with him and a TD is the icing on the cake.

• dmac37

Ok thanks for the confirmation. After smacking myself silly I’m able to squeeze in Tye but will also take a look at Gresham.

• AVivier

@CleverGroom said...

Took a flier on Clive Walford on one lineup for min TE, but yeah, there’s not much there. TE isn’t a great position across the board this week IMO.

• saints19

Dion lewis or hill?

• CleverGroom

@gillio said...

Wilson-Baldwin-Hopkins or Brees-Cooks-Pryor (GPP DK)

What worries me about the Saints is that they run the ball so much these days. Last time a NFC West team came into their building, they pounded the rock until the Seahawks went home with a L for their trouble. I don’t know that they’ll bother to go pass-heavy against a Rams team that shouldn’t be able to hurt them offensively. Interceptions are probably the best chance the Rams have to score here (recall that Hawks got a pick-six, or the game wouldn’t have even been as close).

What worries me about Nuk is that Brock Osweiler is bad and he should feel bad. Even if that whistle hadn’t been blown on the sideline, it’s not like Nuk would’ve put up a mind-blowing box score against one of the least effective pass defenses in the league. I don’t think I’d be interested in Nuk or Fuller until their salaries drop further and they get a matchup with, say, the Browns. The Chargers aren’t that.

What worries me about Pryor is that Janoris Jenkins is really good at football. I think Pryor is too, he’s excited for this game, he should get some time with Eli Apple, and McCown can sling it as long as he stays healthy. Legit contrarian play IMO. CoCo is also an acceptable answer.

What worries me about Russ and Doug is that 100% exposure to them isn’t enough.

Make of that what you will.

• CleverGroom

@kpquick24 said...

You think Gresham will get at least 6-8 targets against Atlanta? It wouldn’t take much to pay off with him and a TD is the icing on the cake.

No. 6-8 TE targets against this defense would be fantastic, but I think that’s a stretch for sure. I think you’re hoping for about 3x from the $2,500 you’re spending on Gresham in this spot.

• dmac37

@CleverGroom said...

What worries me about Russ and Doug is that 100% exposure to them isn’t enough.

You had me going for a quick second, but I like that worry…….

• dmac37

Not a lot of talk about Ivory, but to me at $4,200 on DK and seeing work in the pass game last week he looks like a good play this week???

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).