1:00 PM EST : NY Giants ( -7 ) at Cleveland ( 7 ) —- T: 44.5
    1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( 4 ) at Atlanta ( -4 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -5 ) at Tampa Bay ( 5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( -8.5 ) at NY Jets ( 8.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:25 PM EST : Carolina ( 4 ) at Oakland ( -4 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Kansas City ( 3.5 ) at Denver ( -3.5 ) —- T: 39.5

Monday, November 28th
    8:30 PM EST : Green Bay ( 3 ) at Philadelphia ( -3 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• CleverGroom

@dmac37 said...

Not a lot of talk about Ivory, but to me at $4,200 on DK and seeing work in the pass game last week he looks like a good play this week???

Yeah…Yeldon didn’t practice all week, but Bradley says he expects him to play. Who knows. I’m not opposed to Ivory as long as Yeldon actually winds up sitting.

I just haven’t been too worried about it, because RB is the spot where I’m most interested in paying up. I can’t get past $4,800 for Carlos Hyde and don’t even need to try. There’s a lot of great value at every other position (though TE isn’t very forgiving below $3k).

• CleverGroom

@saints19 said...

Dion lewis or hill?

Those are both gross plays in three-headed monsters. Burkhead and Peerman will see snaps and touches for the Bengals, White and Blount will get work for the Pats. Both backfields face top-ranked run defenses on the road, in tough divisional games.

Lewis is my preference, gun to my head, just because he has higher upside. He’s actually a good player and can do damage in space. Jeremy Hill plays on a much worse offense now that Gio and A.J. are gone. I’m not certain that he’s all that good in the first place.

• BIF

@kpquick24 said...

What do you guys think about playing in those Bubble contests? 40% win, doesn’t sound too bad to me.

Nice if you just want to cash but the top end payments are crap – I’ve only played them twice and I finished in the top 15 or 20 and barely got anything back so I’d rather play the more traditional Top 20-24% get paid GPP’s where 1st place is 8-10% of prize pool.

• BIF

@kpquick24 said...

What do you guys think about playing in those Bubble contests? 40% win, doesn’t sound too bad to me.

Double post

• kpquick24

Murray or Ajayi? Miller/Gurley or Rawls/Jennings?

• kpquick24

• dougglatt

Anybody have any idea on what the Patriots are going to do? With Lewis being so cheap, I wonder if he could hit value.

• BIF

@kpquick24 said...

Somehow this post got duplicated over and over

• doctor_doom

• 2016 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

Ajayi. He has 4/5 of his offense line back. It will “Run Forest Run”. Miller disturbs me because he has come up short for too many weeks. Gurley will be going up against a tougher than known Saints defensive line. Rawls should roll but Seahawks might go airborne. Jennings should get a few short TDs and overcome his value.

• kpquick24

@BIF said...

Somehow this post got duplicated over and over

Yeah I noticed. I came back to computer and hit refresh and it decides we need more than one post.

• CleverGroom

@kpquick24 said...

Pouncey’s out, Albert’s doubtful, Tunsil’s a GTD. I’m sticking to my guns on the Ajayi fade. Murray’s handsome and great at football and I don’t want to say anything to piss him off again. Fine contrarian play, that man.

Gurley’s unplayable, so I’d have to go Rawls/Jennings, but I don’t like any of those four. Miller’s probably my favorite.

• kpquick24

I have a feeling Britt or Austin could have a 20 fantasy point game. That secondary is bad, but the only thing holding me back is the QB play of the Rams is equally bad.

• BIF

@kpquick24 said...

I have a feeling Britt or Austin could have a 20 fantasy point game. That secondary is bad, but the only thing holding me back is the QB play of the Rams is equally bad.

I played Austin in a game stack with Brees and a target or two.

Austin also gets handoffs and returns kicks so he is not as Goff dependent as Britt.

• CleverGroom

@kpquick24 said...

Ohhhhh no, you won’t trick me that easily! No Tavon Austin for me, thanks. Not even a little.

Britt’s fine. He’s just priced too high when you consider his coach, QB, and offensive line. Cameron Jordan is going to roll out the red carpet for Jared Goff. Treat him to a little Southern hospitality.

• TomBradyBlueMamba

Hoyer – Meredith had a great connection. No love for Meredith?

• CleverGroom

@TomBradyBlueMamba said...

Hoyer – Meredith had a great connection. No love for Meredith?

Not while Hoyer’s arm is broken. Matt Barkley is the QB this week (and I use the term “QB” loosely).

• kpquick24

@CleverGroom said...

Ohhhhh no, you won’t trick me that easily! No Tavon Austin for me, thanks. Not even a little.

Britt’s fine. He’s just priced too high when you consider his coach, QB, and offensive line. Cameron Jordan is going to roll out the red carpet for Jared Goff. Treat him to a little Southern hospitality.

Yes, but unless you’re rolling with the Saints defense you know somebody has to score for the Rams. As you know this Saints defense is one of the worst in the NFL. Either Gurley, Austin, Britt, or Kendricks will score I believe. Just not sure which one or two will. Some exposure to these players probably won’t kill any lineups, but you never know, maybe one of them is in your best lineup tomorrow.

• CleverGroom

@kpquick24 said...

Yes, but unless you’re rolling with the Saints defense you know somebody has to score for the Rams.

But I am.

They’re a lot better than you think, these days. They’re clearly one of the best plays on the board. I’d have a tough time deciding whether I think the Rams or the Bears are the team least likely to score an offensive point tomorrow. The Bengals have a marginal edge on both of them.

Regardless, if I think there’s going to be 0-2 TDs up for grabs on an offense, I’m not in a rush to roster anybody on that team. There’s much better spots we can target this week. I’d rather play Cecil Shorts than Kenny Britt. He’s got a better chance at multiple red zone trips.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@CleverGroom said...

You’re learning young Daniel-san

• kpquick24

@CleverGroom said...

But I am.

They’re a lot better than you think, these days. They’re clearly one of the best plays on the board. I’d have a tough time deciding whether I think the Rams or the Bears are the team least likely to score an offensive point tomorrow. The Bengals have a marginal edge on both of them.

Regardless, if I think there’s going to be 0-2 TDs up for grabs on an offense, I’m not in a rush to roster anybody on that team. There’s much better spots we can target this week. I’d rather play Cecil Shorts than Kenny Britt. He’s got a better chance at multiple red zone trips.

I know they are much improved than they were earlier in the season. I also consider their defense one of the better plays tomorrow. Them being at home is a bonus as well. I’m not completely buying they have fixed their defensive struggles though. This Rams offense is by no means a powerhouse, but I still wouldn’t be surprised if the Rams put up 3 TDs on offense tomorrow.

• CleverGroom

@kpquick24 said...

This Rams offense is by no means a powerhouse, but I still wouldn’t be surprised if the Rams put up 3 TDs on offense tomorrow.

Oh boy, it’d surprise me. That’s as many TDs as they’ve scored in the last four weeks combined. They haven’t had a 3-TD game since Week 6. They’ve only had two such games all year.

• TomBradyBlueMamba

@CleverGroom said...

Not while Hoyer’s arm is broken. Matt Barkley is the QB this week (and I use the term “QB” loosely).

Thanks i missed that.

• Yacht67

There have been 10 running backs with at least 15 touches against the Buccaneers this year, and seven had either a touchdown or 100 total yards. Seattle has air threats, which will open the ground game. Rawls will get decent volume and is a fine play for RBs below 6k along with miller. IMO

• bleacherbum099

is Ajayi and Parker okay in Cash?

• kpquick24

@CleverGroom said...

Oh boy, it’d surprise me. That’s as many TDs as they’ve scored in the last four weeks combined. They haven’t had a 3-TD game since Week 6. They’ve only had two such games all year.

I know they are bad, the Saints D has allowed at least 21 points in every game except 2. 34+ points in 4 of those games. Hopefully I can talk myself off of Austin as well though. Yes I’ve been burned by him too. Speaking of defenses, I see the Titans defense as being possibly under owned. Lets face it Matt Barkley at QB, no Alshon, no Miller, they are falling apart. Defense is not no where near good enough to help out the offense much either. Pairing Murray and Titans D is not a bad combination. Might could even throw Royal or Meredith and make a stack out of it. Somebody has to at least produce something for the Bears.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).