1:00 PM EST : NY Giants ( -7 ) at Cleveland ( 7 ) —- T: 44.5
    1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( 4 ) at Atlanta ( -4 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -5 ) at Tampa Bay ( 5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( -8.5 ) at NY Jets ( 8.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:25 PM EST : Carolina ( 4 ) at Oakland ( -4 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Kansas City ( 3.5 ) at Denver ( -3.5 ) —- T: 39.5

Monday, November 28th
    8:30 PM EST : Green Bay ( 3 ) at Philadelphia ( -3 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Dadeano860

Ajayi 70-80 percent owned in cash. I’ll be one of them!

• TomBradyBlueMamba

@Dadeano860 said...

Relax boys. The rule is you must complete the catch “when you go to the ground.” I.e. Dez in the playoffs, Calvin Johnson’s famous one. Not for a second was Crabtree’s a TD with the current rules. Jordy didn’t go to the ground so it was a pure judgment call.

They never should’ve blown the whistle on Nuk’s. Refs are taught to let it go when it’s close like with fumbles. No excuse there, just a ref screwing up.

I love Belicheat’s “bake sale” comment. He’s been pushing for sideline cams for years and NFL pushed back due to cost. Ridiculous. Next year they’ll do it. Typical Goddell, needs to cost teams games and have the public enraged before doing the obvious.

Oh get out of here you baby. Theres no room for cry babies crying Cheat. Do your research. NE are ranked like 18th in the list of cheating teams, and that is including Spygate and Deflategate, both absolute BS. Go cry somewhere don’t bring that BS in here we are trying to enjoy some football.

• SzymonK

I love the stars score 2-6 points and scrubs put out 20 plus.

such bullshit

• BIF

@SzymonK said...

I love the stars score 2-6 points and scrubs put out 20 plus.

such bullshit

Apparently you didn’t have Lamar Miller

• Jcb890

@TomBradyBlueMamba said...

Oh get out of here you baby. Theres no room for cry babies crying Cheat. Do your research. NE are ranked like 18th in the list of cheating teams, and that is including Spygate and Deflategate, both absolute BS. Go cry somewhere don’t bring that BS in here we are trying to enjoy some football.

You may want to read a post before going all pro-Patriots hyper-douche on everyone. He said nothing about cheating, the Patriots in general or either of the “Gates”. We’re talking football here, you may want to get on board.

He only commented on thinking it was funny the comment Belichick made about the NFL holding a bake sales to raise the money for permanently installed sideline and end zone cameras. It came up as a question to vote on by the owners this past off-season and was shot down. Not by Goodell, but by the owners. I don’t think Goodell is a good commissioner either, but he’s basically doing what the owners tell him to do. In the case of permanent goal line and sideline cameras, the owners voted to not spend the money on it which is absolutely ridiculous considering the importance to the game and the money they are raking in.

It should be easy with the technology we have. Players have chips in their shoulder pads which track location and speed, why can’t the ball have a similar chip which could detect if it has passed the goal line? There’s no reason they can’t make it happen. Less ref involvement is better. As we have seen time and time again, the officials make plenty of mistakes and are changing the outcomes of some games, which is a shame.

As for the Jordy and Crabtree “catches” – Crabtree’s was clearly not a TD, good call on the field. They got that one right, he clearly lost possession as he hit the ground and it wasn’t even close to how Calvin Johnson’s was called incomplete. Jordy Nelson should have been incomplete also. I understand not needing to make a football move since you’re in the end zone, but if a ball is knocked out of your hands almost simultaneously to when your feet touch the ground, then you don’t have possession and it shouldn’t be a TD catch.

• TomBradyBlueMamba

I stopped reading your post when you said he said nothing about cheating. He called him Belicheat, YOU need to reread it because you just wrote a book based on nothing. Now STOP. Take your negativities out of this forum.
    Maybe im coming off a bit harsh, but I’m tired of hearing the Patriots cheaters nonsense and this is not the place for it.

• Jcb890

I stopped reading your post when you said he said nothing about cheating. He called him Belicheat, YOU need to reread it because you just wrote a book based on nothing. Now STOP. Take your negativities out of this forum.
    Maybe im coming off a bit harsh, but I’m tired of hearing the Patriots cheaters nonsense and this is not the place for it.

I’m a Patriots fan, from MA. You’re barking up the wrong tree. Belichick deserves the reputation he has. He is constantly pushing the boundaries and the rules. I’m a huge Patriots fan and supporter, but don’t subscribe to the whole “In Bill We Trust” BS – I think he’s done plenty of wrong and bad in his time and not all of his moves have worked. Some Patriots fans would rather stick their heads in the sand, pretend none of the bad stuff has happened and look at Belichick like he’s never done anything wrong. That said, I don’t agree with the whole “Deflategate” punishment and that whole thing… it was ridiculous and the league never released any of the PSI readings from last year because they knew it hurt their case. It was all ridiculous.

• TomBradyBlueMamba

They all do what Bill supposedly does. Lip reading, video taping, PED. All of the old coaches admitted to all of it and most or all of it is/was legal. No it is just salty people acting like children calling the cheat card. I would appreciate if this topic stopped so we can get back to helping each other out.

• julieduke33

Anyone know what % Andrew Luck is owned in FD gpps… just curious not sure what time concussion news came out…obviously if you know you played him so sorry if he doesn’t play…

• RangerC

@julieduke33 said...

Anyone know what % Andrew Luck is owned in FD gpps… just curious not sure what time concussion news came out…obviously if you know you played him so sorry if he doesn’t play…

on FantasyAces Luck is 11% and Tolzien 14% in the $27.50 Mon-Thurs (in 50/50’s Luck is at 40%). Of course it is 2 QB site so impossible to draw a direct connection.

• TimmerRC

Crabtree blew that TD because instead of keeping two arms on the ball like you are supposed to, he took one arm off to try to ease the blow of hitting the ground, causing the ball to pop out. Had he just taken the hard landing like a football player, he’d have had a TD. That’s on him being a weenie.

• mikeyo111

@TimmerRC said...

Crabtree blew that TD because instead of keeping two arms on the ball like you are supposed to, he took one arm off to try to ease the blow of hitting the ground, causing the ball to pop out. Had he just taken the hard landing like a football player, he’d have had a TD. That’s on him being a weenie.

This^^^^^ I thought that immediately when the play happened. He tried to brace himself with his arm and thus didn’t have enough control over the ball. Two hands on the ball would definitely have hurt a bit, but would have been a TD.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

Played the Monday-Thu slate and only ran two stacks Carr/Cooper/Hop and Carr/Crab/Hop. Then I did one with all the players I felt like who could have an individual big game. Mills, Fiedorwhatever. Cooper, Hop. The results were pretty mediocre but I got two line ups with just Miller to build around and two Fiedorwhatever line ups to build around, and one with Cooper. I think the Carr/Cooper/Hop stack is dead as well as the Carr/Crab/Hop. Should be an exciting Thursday.

• schwinn6

As a rule I avoid Thursday games as I don’t want to be locked in with 3 days of uncertainty regarding injuries, as well as 3 less days to think, so I’m not exposed to Thanksgiving at all. That being said, I’m really looking at Kap again he delivered decently for me last week (if only because of garbage time) and is in general looking pretty decent at only $7200 on FD. The entire offense flows through him and the rushing upside is always there. On the value side for WR I’m looking at Sanu at 5900 on FD. Look at the last couple weeks, Julio targets down means Sanu targets and production up. Last week, Julio went off, 10 catches on 16 targets….Sanu had 2 catches on 2 targets. I’m predicting a reversal of that this week. Peterson will be like white on rice on Julio, you really think Ryan is going to force 15 targets to him? Any thoughts appreciated as always

• js5734

i think for the Thursday slate i am going to go with a stafford / riddick / tate / ebron core – look at stafford on thanksgiving day in years past – some monster lines and that allows me to fit in other studs from the higher scoring games.

• mazimi18

agreed. nobody cares about shitty takes about whether or not the patriots cheat. has literally nothing to do with what is being discussed

• TomBradyBlueMamba

@schwinn6 said...

As a rule I avoid Thursday games as I don’t want to be locked in with 3 days of uncertainty regarding injuries, as well as 3 less days to think, so I’m not exposed to Thanksgiving at all. That being said, I’m really looking at Kap again he delivered decently for me last week (if only because of garbage time) and is in general looking pretty decent at only $7200 on FD. The entire offense flows through him and the rushing upside is always there. On the value side for WR I’m looking at Sanu at 5900 on FD. Look at the last couple weeks, Julio targets down means Sanu targets and production up. Last week, Julio went off, 10 catches on 16 targets….Sanu had 2 catches on 2 targets. I’m predicting a reversal of that this week. Peterson will be like white on rice on Julio, you really think Ryan is going to force 15 targets to him? Any thoughts appreciated as always

Actually, the running game doesn’t quite run through him. Hyde has been a big piece of it. And after i read your post and had that thought, i went to one of my sites and read the headline Chip: “”(player-popup)Carlos Hyde”:/players/carlos-hyde-18387 main focus of our offense”. If you like him, maybe consider pairing him with Hyde in cash.

Julio, i gave up trying to figure him out a while ago. I mostly just play cash and each and every week he is so far off my radar. You don’t know if you will be getting 2 points or 50, regardless of the matchup.

• AVivier

Detroit D or Pitt D Thursday if Luck is out?

• schwinn6

Actually, the running game doesn’t quite run through him. Hyde has been a big piece of it. And after i read your post and had that thought, i went to one of my sites and read the headline Chip: “”(player-popup)Carlos Hyde”:/players/carlos-hyde-18387 main focus of our offense”. If you like him, maybe consider pairing him with Hyde in cash.

Julio, i gave up trying to figure him out a while ago. I mostly just play cash and each and every week he is so far off my radar. You don’t know if you will be getting 2 points or 50, regardless of the matchup.

I agree with what you said about Hyde,but he is still getting less than 20 carries a game…. though that may change with them going against Miami. He might be primed to steal scoring opps away from Kap, def gotta think about a bit. Right now I’m pairing Kap with Vance Mcdonald in cash that gives me so much cash leverage to go full on stud at right RB (fading Ajayi and going with DJ atm)

• TomBradyBlueMamba

I hear you on Ajayi. Mostly an intuition, but i don’t know those three weeks with him felt flukey. He had plenty of opportunity before and nothing like that happened, plus Miami passing is picking it up somewhat. I don’t know, trying to nail the RB this week is tough. So many options. I’m leaning towards Rawls and maybe even Jennings, because i dont like the receivers im left with if i go Bell/DJ. And that Colts game got hard to call with the injury of Luck. Could be Steelers get ahead and all Bell afterward. Could be one of those Flukey Holiday games with turnovers back to back to back. I may stick to my regular cash routine of playing one low salary play on Thursday slate and adjusting my lineup accordingly on Saturday if necessary.

• CleverGroom

@Dadeano860 said...

Relax boys. The rule is you must complete the catch “when you go to the ground.” I.e. Dez in the playoffs, Calvin Johnson’s famous one. Not for a second was Crabtree’s a TD with the current rules. Jordy didn’t go to the ground so it was a pure judgment call.

Yeah, but that’s garbage. It makes no sense that catching a ball while standing is a snap judgement, whereas catching a ball while you’re falling requires additional steps. Which is harder in the first place? Which reflects greater skill? It anything, I think you should get more credit for briefly catching a ball one-handed, as you’re falling out of the back of the end zone, than having it bounce in and out of your hands while you’re standing up. How do you even square that with the rule that the ground can’t cause a fumble? None of this is internally consistent.

The catch rule is dumb. Quoting it just reemphasizes its dumbness. I think Dez and Megatron would back me up on this.

I hope you’re right, and Goodell and the competition committee get some of this stuff moving in the right direction next year. That, and let the players smoke some damn weed once in a while. They’ve earned it.

• CleverGroom

@AVivier said...

Have M-Th lineups on DK with just Lamar Miller and CJ Fiedorowicz from the Th game that are looking pretty. Pbly going to stack the Skins passing game, which leaves me anything at flex.

Who scores more, Elliot, Bryant or Brown?

Pitt or Det D?

I hope it’s understood that Le’Veon Bell is a must-play.

Elliott’s upside is limited outside of shootouts, because Garrett rests him early and often. If you’re stacking the Washington passing game, then to me Zeke is the clear correlation play over Dez and AB.

Dez is going to have problems with Josh Norman. I think he could still come through, but don’t like the matchup as much as Zeke’s if the ‘Boys just need a stud to play like a stud.

AB concerns me because of game script. It’s a shame, because Vontae Davis is stumping around in a walking boot, so you want to play him. He’s still my favorite WR play on the week, salary aside. It’s just hard to see them keeping him on the field when they’re probably playing Scott Tolzien and letting Bell run wild. AB could have another one of those games where he scores two TDs in the first quarter and then takes a nap.

I like Steelers DST as long as we get Tolzien. Doesn’t sound like Levy’s coming back for the Lions this week…it’d be a closer call if he was.

• CleverGroom

@TimmerRC said...

That’s on him being a weenie.

I guess that’s what I get when I start a sorry-ass receiver like Crabtree. My mistake.

I keep comforting myself by remembering that Saahilsud has $300 worth of exposure out of $600 worth of entries in the FD $100 GPP. Good company, I suppose.

• thegeneral391

could this be a Todd Gurley week?

• CleverGroom

I need to start diving into Sunday, but two quick thoughts on guys who’ve already come up.

Don’t play Rawls. Pete said that he was “trashed” and “banged up” after last week’s game. They’re going to mix in Alex Collins and Troymaine Pope generously. Apart from everything else, TB is exploitable through the air and tougher than you think against the run. BIF was right. Don’t target them with running backs because you think their stats are bad.

I’m going to be very interested in the Seattle passing game. Russell Wilson is going to be on my short list the rest of the season. Rawls, not so much.

Don’t play Jay Ajayi unless you see good news about Branden Albert, Mike Pouncey, and Laramy Tunsil. They are his everything. I know that Miami will get extra plays hosting the 49ers, I know the SF defense is suspect from top to bottom, but I’m going to remain skeptical. Especially if Ajayi is overowned, I think it could be a good spot for a fade. If the run blocking struggles and Damien Williams snags another TD vulture, you’re absolutely boned. This is setting up a lot like DJ against the Niners, but without the 2 TD floor.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).