1:00 PM EST : NY Giants ( -7 ) at Cleveland ( 7 ) —- T: 44.5
    1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( 4 ) at Atlanta ( -4 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -5 ) at Tampa Bay ( 5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : New England ( -8.5 ) at NY Jets ( 8.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:25 PM EST : Carolina ( 4 ) at Oakland ( -4 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Kansas City ( 3.5 ) at Denver ( -3.5 ) —- T: 39.5

Monday, November 28th
    8:30 PM EST : Green Bay ( 3 ) at Philadelphia ( -3 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• xpac21

i found someone who played ripkowski, said he was 0.0% owned

• kpquick24

@BIF said...

Got the 300

Man.. 1 more TD from Rodgers to Adams could of sent a cluster of my lineups into the top 500. Difference between $8 a lineup and $30.

• pasvinc

ty for those sacks, lets get a int on 4th.

• BIF

@kpquick24 said...

Man.. 1 more TD from Rodgers to Adams could of sent a cluster of my lineups into the top 500. Difference between $8 a lineup and $30.

I’m with ya – I was in 31st after his 2nd TD but I don’t have Starks so the 6.1pt diff between him and Smallwood hurt and I didn’t really need to see those last 2 GB sacks to take them up to 10 pts.

I have good lineup going where Smallwood over Starks was my only mistake and still have RB, TE, Flex and DST left. Just need to nail the right TE and the magical 25 point flex guy…….hmmm.

• kpquick24

@BIF said...

I’m with ya – I was in 31st after his 2nd TD but I don’t have Starks so the 6.1pt diff between him and Smallwood hurt and I didn’t really need to see those last 2 GB sacks to take them up to 10 pts.

I have good lineup going where Smallwood over Starks was my only mistake and still have RB, TE, Flex and DST left. Just need to nail the right TE and the magical 25 point flex guy…….hmmm.

For the Mon-Thurs slate most of my lineups are cashing. With 3-4 spots left. Now time to decide Witten or (Rudolph). May be suicide to try and fade Zeke and hope Asiata or McKinnon outscores him. Nah I just can’t do it. I like Beasley as the top receiver from Dallas this week. Will be lower owned and can separate yourself from some people if he can get a TD.

• BIF

@kpquick24 said...

For the Mon-Thurs slate most of my lineups are cashing. With 3-4 spots left. Now time to decide Witten or (Rudolph). May be suicide to try and fade Zeke and hope Asiata or McKinnon outscores him. Nah I just can’t do it. I like Beasley as the top receiver from Dallas this week. Will be lower owned and can separate yourself from some people if he can get a TD.

I understand the thought to fade Zeke but I think you beat Dallas thru the air so unless they score 1 yd TD’s I expect any Minn TD’s to come via the air.

I don’t think Zeke lights it up but he should beat the Minnesota RB’s as with McKinnon healthy again they are a true committee again.

I’m not sure I play a Dallas WR but if I do yah Beasley makes sense as Tate ripped them up in a similar role. I hope Diggs is healthy enough to play as that will help with the lower ownership across all WR’s.

• CleverGroom

@BIF said...

I wouldn’t say Davante is their #1 by any means as they are a true committee of WR’s who all play about 90% of the snaps.

Yeah, I completely agree. Jordy has 48 targets in their last four games. Adams has 28. There’s no way in hell you can look at their usage and tell me that Adams is their WR1. No hecking way!

What I do think is that Davante Adams is their best WR now. That’s the only reason I’m mad at myself for playing some shares of Jordy instead of being 100% on Adams. The usage stats are unequivocally in Jordy’s favor.

• ssilberman2012

Can someone please tell me roughly the score needed to cash in double ups AND 50/50s on the main slate for week 12?

First to do it gets a shout out in my next blog post!!!

Thanks!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).