1:00 PM EST : Tennessee ( -4.5 ) at Indianapolis ( 4.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -7 ) at San Francisco ( 7 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( 2.5 ) at LA Rams ( -2.5 ) —- T: 54
    4:25 PM EST : Denver ( 5 ) at Oakland ( -5 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( -4 ) at Arizona ( 4 ) —- T: 38
    8:30 PM EST : Green Bay ( 13.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -13.5 ) —- T: 41

Monday, 11/27
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( 7.5 ) at Baltimore ( -7.5 ) —- T: 38

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Quadhole

@GoldStandard000 said...

Deciding between Bell, Ingram and McCoy is going to be hard. If Bell was priced closer to Ingram & McCoy I’d have an even harder time deciding. Fading Bell seems viable, but Zeke and Ingram have torched the GB run D for over 100 yards, so Bell should be able to do the same. Coming off a couple days extra rest, this seems like a spot Bell should reach 20+. I’ll have to think about this more.

I could see some of these division leaders backing off soon are carries. Sooner or later they will wisen up to injury… Bell, I do not even see in the lineups for the weekend, but if I were Pitt, I would back off 5 – 10 carries… Stats are worthless if on the bench.

• mike42

@Messiah717 said...

Thoughts to do what? The nothing he has done all year but he’s still being brought up?

He’s being brought up because he’s probably going to see 22+ plus touches at 4,400 as a heavy home fav vs the worse team in football. I know the cincy o-line blows but Clev has been giving up production the last two weeks which included Det’s crappy run game. Also, Clev lost 2 key members of its front seven the last 2 weeks and my best guess is by seasons end they will not be a anywhere close to the top run D. I’ll have him more than the field but not a lock by any stretch.

Why is everyone still talking about yesterday?

C. Davis- I know on the surface Mathews being out makes you want to lock in Davis but he is facing Melvin who has shut down everybody, including AB. Mathews being out makes me like D. Walker a lot. Think he adds some yards and receptions and a TD or 2 to his standard 6-80 line. He’s been leading the team in targets and is seriously overdue to find the end zone. I just don’t think C. Davis will have his breakout game when everyone else but him should be open the whole game. Think AB/Juju vs Indy, their secondary blows except for the guy covering Davis who is super good.

• Messiah717

@mike42 said...

He’s being brought up because he’s probably going to see 22+ plus touches at 4,400 as a heavy home fav vs the worse team in football. I know the cincy o-line blows but Clev has been giving up production the last two weeks which included Det’s crappy run game. Also, Clev lost 2 key members of its front seven the last 2 weeks and my best guess is by seasons end they will not be a anywhere close to the top run D. I’ll have him more than the field but not a lock by any stretch.

Why is everyone still talking about yesterday?

C. Davis- I know on the surface Mathews being out makes you want to lock in Davis but he is facing Melvin who has shut down everybody, including AB. Mathews being out makes me like D. Walker a lot. Think he adds some yards and receptions and a TD or 2 to his standard 6-80 line. He’s been leading the team in targets and is seriously overdue to find the end zone. I just don’t think C. Davis will have his breakout game when everyone else but him should be open the whole game. Think AB/Juju vs Indy, their secondary blows except for the guy covering Davis who is super good.

They’re playing Green Bay and JuJu is out with a hammy.

• 33BeRad

@ASitar said...

I DO like AJ Green (he’s in my McKissic LUs). He has the best chance to put up the biggest number not a being a QB.

What’s everyone’s top DST (DK)?

1. J-Ville
    2. Philly
    3. Cincy
    4. Atlanta

I probably like Philly the most on your list, then Cincy. I also like Carolina. Ramsey may be out for Jax, but that won’t affect the 10 sacks they get. LOL

• Smallchimp

@parrothead112 said...

Any thoughts on Mixon? Home favored RB is a thing right?

Cleveland is sixth fewest in rushing yards allowed per game and allow the least yards per attempt rushing. Last meeting, Mixon tied Andy Dalton in yards rushing at a pedestrian 29 yards and although Hill and Bernard both played, Mixon got the lion’s share of touches and produced less than 2 yards per attempt. I really don’t love him in a spot where a reasonable amount of volume can’t be capitalized

• Smallchimp

And to add to my point, in their Week 4 matchup with the Browns, even with the game won in the first quarter, Dalton still logged 30 pass attempts. As bad as they are, the Browns aren’t a team you’re going to be able to run the clock on for 3 quarters on. You do that by passing to the TE

• deeze3329

Anyone think Martavis Bryant has a big week with JuJu out?

• clhawks

I think I’m going to fire up Moore at QB since Cutler is out.

• GoldStandard000

@Quadhole said...

Bell, I do not even see in the lineups for the weekend, but if I were Pitt, I would back off 5 – 10 carries… Stats are worthless if on the bench.

Bell is playing, maybe you play on DK where the Sunday Night game isn’t a thing unless its prime time slates.

• 7klub06

Bennett out 🙌🏾 Now Gronk can eat, Hogan out not surpised

• 7klub06

Saints CBs out hmmmmmm

• Mikeallin

@7klub06 said...

Saints CBs out hmmmmmm

Hmmmmmm Cooper !

• GoldStandard000

Saints best CBs out damn. Not that confident Ingram gets a favorable game script now. As long Goff comes to play that is.

• 7klub06

@Mikeallin said...

Hmmmmmm Cooper !

Or Sammmmmmmmmnmy

• mike42

I was talking about when pit played Indy, AB had a horrible game but JUJU hit. C. Davis is AB in this scenario in that he will be covered by Melvin which increases the odds someone else will produce. Passes/production should be filtered away from Davis. Walker is has the most targets since the bye and has been steady, but Decker/Taylor could smash, just more of dart throw. Think Davis ends up pretty heavy chalk even though his matchup is vs a guy that’s been playing like Pat. Peterson.

• mike42

@ASitar said...

Anyone else like Sheehan for $2600 on DK?

Read Silva’s column, he blocked on like 70*% of the snaps, didn’t run a lot of routes and has Sim’s coming back this week. I liked him but not anymore, it’s a pretty thin play.

• mike42

@gillio said...

Moore starting for Miami. Makes Stills very interesting. Seems to be his favorite target. Dolphins should be down most of this game. Only $4800. Might lock him in this weekend.

I like him too. Miami has a crazy history of playing NE tough and think Moore could play well with no pass rush to worry about.

• chatmar

Why does the RotoGrinders Lineup Builder keep pushing out E Sanders into all of my lineup builds. Can someone please explain? Am I missing something about Den and their WR match up vs Oak. Brady did not get traded to Denver while I was at lunch?

• gillio

@chatmar said...

Why does the RotoGrinders Lineup Builder keep pushing out E Sanders into all of my lineup builds. Can someone please explain? Am I missing something about Den and their WR match up vs Oak. Brady did not get traded to Denver while I was at lunch?

Oakland is garbage. That’s what you’re missing

• Sportsfan12

Tyrod or dalton??

• theghostofveebs

@GoldStandard000 said...

Deciding between Bell, Ingram and McCoy is going to be hard. If Bell was priced closer to Ingram & McCoy I’d have an even harder time deciding. Fading Bell seems viable, but Zeke and Ingram have torched the GB run D for over 100 yards, so Bell should be able to do the same. Coming off a couple days extra rest, this seems like a spot Bell should reach 20+. I’ll have to think about this more.

Bell >> Ingram >= McCoy. Its a question of whether you can do more with the cash by excluding Bell.

• mike42

@chatmar said...

I would have loved him this week if Assweiller was playing and I knew he was healthy. Oak is known to struggle with quick/fast WR’s, their CB’s are over sized so it makes sense. See Cooks last week. IDK how bad Lynch is or if Manny is healthy so I may use him some, but not a lot. Oak’s D is really bad, sometimes that is the deciding factor, I’ll have a couple Lynch/Manny (maybe Booker) stacks in low cost GPP’s because any QB can smash vs Oak and Manny is the prototypical WR that OAK struggles with.

Booker- He’s probably going to get 18-20 plus PPR heavy touches vs a bad D. Thought he was going to fly under the radar more, but Den is going with a youth movement to see what they got. Charles got benched and CJ lost snaps before he cost them the game with a fumble. IDk, halfway decent shot some Denver players do really well at extremely low prices vs a really bad D. New backfield in Denver, new DC in oak, both teams skating near rock bottom, one team could dominate this game and I’ll take Den O vs Oak D over Oak O vs Den D any day.

• gillio

I can’t remember a time Julio has been this cheap in a great matchup. In his last 6 vs the Bucs he’s averaged 26.87 DK points. Hopefully his recent play and the fact he’s let a bunch of people down this year keeps his ownership down. Love him this week.

• gillio

@mike42 said...

Booker- He’s probably going to get 18-20 plus PPR heavy touches vs a bad D. Thought he was going to fly under the radar more, but Den is going with a youth movement to see what they got. Charles got benched and CJ lost snaps before he cost them the game with a fumble. IDk, halfway decent shot some Denver players do really well at extremely low prices vs a really bad D. New backfield in Denver, new DC in oak, both teams skating near rock bottom, one team could dominate this game and I’ll take Den O vs Oak D over Oak O vs Den D any day.

Love Booker this week. Feel like he can be really sneak with everybody wanting to play McKissic vs the 9ers. Maybe use both and hope the both go 15+ and you have a lot of salary for some top guys.

• ASitar

Most of my LUs Sunday (DK) will look like:

QB:
    RB 1: Gurley
    RB 2: Kamara
    WR1: Hilton
    WR 2: Stills
    WR 3: Westbrook
    TE:
    Flex: McKissic/”(player-popup #zay-jones)Zay Jones”:/players/zay-jones-36889/Coleman
    DST:

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).