1:00 PM EST : Tennessee ( -4.5 ) at Indianapolis ( 4.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -7 ) at San Francisco ( 7 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( 2.5 ) at LA Rams ( -2.5 ) —- T: 54
    4:25 PM EST : Denver ( 5 ) at Oakland ( -5 ) —- T: 43
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( -4 ) at Arizona ( 4 ) —- T: 38
    8:30 PM EST : Green Bay ( 13.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -13.5 ) —- T: 41

Monday, 11/27
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( 7.5 ) at Baltimore ( -7.5 ) —- T: 38

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• keephustlincuz

@gillio said...

Who we liking at TE? I was thinking Kroft vs the Browns horrid TE defense

I have a lot of Kroft. I am actually starting to think he will be under owned.

• bergsbasement

@gillio said...

Who we liking at TE? I was thinking Kroft vs the Browns horrid TE defense. Hell Mercedes Lewis had 10 DK points

I love Kroft this week..He killed CLE last time they played. Cook is a nice play as well

• 33BeRad

@gillio said...

Who we liking at TE? I was thinking Kroft vs the Browns horrid TE defense. Hell Mercedes Lewis had 10 DK points

Kroft and Cook have 2 of the better matchups. I also like Delanie and some Doyle. Not too thrilled about any of the high priced guys. But any one of them could have a big game any given week.

• GTRandy27

Kareem Hunt & Fitzgerald or Michael Thomas & Gronk in PPR cash?

• deactivated204643

@keephustlincuz said...

I have a lot of Kroft. I am actually starting to think he will be under owned.

I’ll have shares but I think he’ll be above 10%. I like Walker a lot, he’s $1100 more but due for positive td regression and likely below 10%. I like Cook most weeks because it turns out he’s the best receiver on that team. Hooper had a decent 3 week stretch then had a bad game vs SEA. He’s on my Ebron level of confidence but for gpp he’s playable. Doyle, Cook, Kroft, Gronk will be chalk between 10-15%.

• 33BeRad

Duke Johnson had 10 targets (9 catches) last time vs Cincy. He has had 6 targets avg the last 4 games, One of the coaches said they want him on the field more. Could be coach speak, but Crowell does have a shoulder injury he nursed all week(he is not on the final injury report but it is there). I am going to take a chance on Duke in a couple gpp lineups. It’ll bring down either my Booker or JD shares but he probably has just as much upside.

• keephustlincuz

@bluebroker said...

I’ll have shares but I think he’ll be above 10%. I like Walker a lot, he’s $1100 more but due for positive td regression and likely below 10%. I like Cook most weeks because it turns out he’s the best receiver on that team. Hooper had a decent 3 week stretch then had a bad game vs SEA. He’s on my Ebron level of confidence but for gpp he’s playable.

I was thinking kroft may come in at 9%. People still love to play gronk and kelce at crazy prices.

• gillio

Wow didn’t even notice what the coach said about Duke. He’s $900 more than McKissic and Booker. I think he’s a great pivot off of them. He produces already being behind Crowell if he’s on the field even more watch out.

• draggin49

Ugh. TB pass defense is so bad. They gave up almost 200 yds to Kenny stills . If Julio can’t do well in this matchup maybe we just have to give up on him this year.

• 33BeRad

Am I really going to do this Tyrod/Shady lineup I have? I don’t know if I can go thru with it but for some reason I think Buff wins this game.

• deactivated204643

@keephustlincuz said...

I was thinking kroft may come in at 9%. People still love to play gronk and kelce at crazy prices.

I didn’t mean “chalk” in a bad way. It looks like all TE will be below 15% owned which is cool by me, ownership will be spread out.

• GTRandy27

@bluebroker said...

I didn’t mean “chalk” in a bad way. It looks like all TE will be below 15% owned which is cool by me, ownership will be spread out.

Yeah you can make a case for several tight ends this week. I personally love Delanie Walker, while I know others love Doyle/Kroft and you know Gronk/kelce/ertz will have ownership

• draggin49

Aren’t rams better vs the pass and pretty awful vs the run? I have no interest in Brees (way too many better qb plays than him) just unsure on if I should lean one way or the other as far as Ingram vs Kamara. It’s hard because they both get a lot of involvement in the run game and both are highly effective.

• mbyrd75

@33BeRad said...

Duke Johnson had 10 targets (9 catches) last time vs Cincy. He has had 6 targets avg the last 4 games, One of the coaches said they want him on the field more. Could be coach speak, but Crowell does have a shoulder injury he nursed all week(he is not on the final injury report but it is there). I am going to take a chance on Duke in a couple gpp lineups. It’ll bring down either my Booker or JD shares but he probably has just as much upside.

i’m really close to playing him in cash…

• Dfspacman

What do y’all think of Russell Wilson?

• Dfspacman

What do u guys think of mixon?
    Green or Julio?

• noddy

Booker or Dion Lewis for cash on DK?

• Kamais_Ookin

Julio > Green >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mixon.

• noddy

I can’t make a cash lineup I like on DK

• draggin49

Ugh, I’m feeling uncertain about RBs in the mid tier for my DK gpp lineups.
    Is demarcos time split a reason to consider not playing him? Or is he still the lead back by a decent margin over Henry ? I haven’t gotten to watch any Titans games.
    Other guy similar price range I also considered was Hyde .

• twinkie86

I am playing Trubisky in some single entrys. who would anyone from Chicago would you stack him with or jusy play him naked.

• themouth1888

I’m sky high on McKissic today.

Haven’t looked at him all season but watching last few games I think he’s threatening a big game. 12 or so touches on the ground for 40 yards and a TD and 4 or 5 receptions for 20-30yards and another TD. Not huge number but only $3,700 on DK and the above play would be good for 20-25pts

• themouth1888

@draggin49 said...

Aren’t rams better vs the pass and pretty awful vs the run? I have no interest in Brees (way too many better qb plays than him) just unsure on if I should lean one way or the other as far as Ingram vs Kamara. It’s hard because they both get a lot of involvement in the run game and both are highly effective.

If you favour Kamara I would also take Brees and most of his production comes via screens so anything Kamara gets Brees will get.

If you think Ingram has the edge then yeah keep away from Brees

• dhess0

@twinkie86 said...

I am playing Trubisky in some single entrys. who would anyone from Chicago would you stack him with or jusy play him naked.

If I was set on stacking with him it would be Inman.

Personally I think Howard is in a letdown spot.

• ASitar

@superstars92 said...

I think in football, there’s never a must play unlike maybe the NBA. NFL is a high variance spot, so it could very well be McKissic doesn’t really go off that much and there’s no guarantee the higher priced players you pair McKissic with do better than the mid-price plays you skipped over by playing McKissic.

For example, Bruce Ellington was a very good pick at 3k last week. However, not that many top MM teams had Bruce Ellington. That doesn’t mean Ellington was bad, but it means the guys you tried to pair him up with weren’t that great (Kareem Hunt cough) and that’s just due to the high variance of NFL.

Then two weeks ago, Adam Humphires was chalk at like 3.1k, and he basically ruined a ton of teams with a near 0.

So never a must play in the NFL, due to the high variance. Every single player is really in play in the NFL.

Hence why I said “almost have to”. He’s basically the ONLY back on that team (unlike Booker who I like as well), I think this game stays competitive through three quarters, and he’s so involved in the pass game. Reminds me of Chris Thompson. If he ends up having a bad day with 4 catches for 36 yards and only 60 yards rushing I’ll take the 3x and be ok with it. My gut tells me McKissic over Booker and although I like Duke J I think McKissic can equal his scoring for a discount.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler