1:00 PM EST : Oakland ( 10.5 ) at Baltimore ( -10.5 ) —- T: 42.5
    1:00 PM EST : NY Giants ( 5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 11.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -11.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : Miami ( 8.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -8.5 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -3.5 ) at Denver ( 3.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) —- T: 48.5

Monday, 11/26
    8:15 PM EST : Tennessee ( 6 ) at Houston ( -6 ) —- T: 41.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• speskowi

Chargers defense with a goose egg killed me yesterday.

At first look, Nick Chubb looks like a lock this week. Bengals run defense is absolutely horrible.

• AVivier

I’m excited for the Thanksgiving slate. DK’s $20 tournament has a decent payout structure with 13% to 1st, unlike their awful Millymaker. The $3 tournament only has 6% to first.

• AVivier

@speskowi said...

Chargers defense with a goose egg killed me yesterday.

I got shutdown hard when I tried to discuss the defenses in that game. Denver’s D didn’t put up a great score, but they were clearly the better play in that game and did nearly have a Von Miller touchdown.

• JH822547

I think Brees needed to be priced up a bit more than 6.5K, you can book them for 35 points against that Atlanta defence.

Elliott / Cowboys D will be a chalk stack.

• AVivier

@JH822547 said...

I think Brees needed to be priced up a bit more than 6.5K, you can book them for 35 points against that Atlanta defence.

Elliott / Cowboys D will be a chalk stack.

Brees/Kamara/Thomas stacks are doable. I’m sure that’ll end up being popular.

• speskowi

@AVivier said...

I got shutdown hard when I tried to discuss the defenses in that game. Denver’s D didn’t put up a great score, but they were clearly the better play in that game and did nearly have a Von Miller touchdown.

Hard to believe with Bosa back, they couldn’t even get one sack smh

• Messiah717

I’d take the Bears, Redskins and Saints defense over the Cowboys.

• Ndepompei

@Messiah717 said...

I’d take the Bears, Redskins and Saints defense over the Cowboys.

Yeah I don’t see Cowboys being the chalk D…Bears probably highest owned

• KindGuy

Chicago, Atlanta, New Orleans skill players + Cowboys defense. Easy.

• Messiah717

@elementasrat said...

Cowboy defense why? Chicago, New Orleans and Washington are better.

• keephustlincuz

@elementasrat said...

Riddick worth a shot with no kerryon?

• Ndepompei

@keephustlincuz said...

I’ll have some Riddick….no Kerryon and you have to expect Bears to be in the lead which fits him better

• oaktwnraidr

@keephustlincuz said...

Legarrette Blount loves to troll. im thinking about just plugging him in at 3.4k on DK.

• hautalak

• 2021 Blogger of the Month

@oaktwnraidr said...

Legarrette Blount loves to troll. im thinking about just plugging him in at 3.4k on DK.

That’s the direction I’m going. It just feels “Thanksgivingy” if that’s even a thing lol

• infantryboys

Michael Gallup is away from the Cowboys after being told his brother committed suicide. Very sad. However if he plays Thursday, he might have one of those games to honor his brother.

• Messiah717

@infantryboys said...

Michael Gallup is away from the Cowboys after being told his brother committed suicide. Very sad. However if he plays Thursday, he might have one of those games to honor his brother.

While it’s sad that narrative makes no sense just like the revenge one never does. A death in the family doesn’t suddenly make him the focus of the Dallas offense.

• infantryboys

@Messiah717 said...

While it’s sad that narrative makes no sense just like the revenge one never does. A death in the family doesn’t suddenly make him the focus of the Dallas offense.

Revenge narratives do get overblown, but they can be a thing based on the personality of the player and the nature of them leaving. I don’t know if you play NBA, but hitting the lock button on Boogie in his first game back in Sacramento was a no-brainer.

As for Gallup, teams often rally around a player who has just gone through something like this. Not saying its a lock play but something to consider at $3.5K

• kongcthomas

Where the heck is Bruce Ellington on the Fanduel Monday – Thursday AM slate?

• squidkill

@oaktwnraidr said...

Blount has 16 yards on 21 carries this year. Are you intoxicated?

• keephustlincuz

@hautalak said...

That’s the direction I’m going. It just feels “Thanksgivingy” if that’s even a thing lol

Blount does remind me of a turkey running when he runs. Maybe you are on to something there.

• Kamais_Ookin

Te options are limited in thanksgiving slate. Cowboys are bad vs te and Jordan reed seemed to have rapport with new qb, but hate to pay that much for that position.

• Brandon6385

@hautalak said...

Don’t forget Zack Zenner, not sure if he’s in the player pool.

• Brandon6385

You think DK is going to release more tourneys?

• AVivier

@Brandon6385 said...

You think DK is going to release more tourneys?

Almost certainly there will be. Pbly after the MNF game kicks off.

• AVivier

Bucs announced Winston will be starting on Sunday. Unfortunately they didn’t announce who will be finishing the game.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).