1:00 PM EST : Oakland ( 10.5 ) at Baltimore ( -10.5 ) —- T: 42.5
    1:00 PM EST : NY Giants ( 5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 11.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -11.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : Miami ( 8.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -8.5 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -3.5 ) at Denver ( 3.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) —- T: 48.5

Monday, 11/26
    8:15 PM EST : Tennessee ( 6 ) at Houston ( -6 ) —- T: 41.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Longshots1234

I think the Jets TE is in play.

• Dsingleton3321

What is chubbs ownership projection vs mixon? I currently am rolling with Chubb but If he’s gonna be 25% owned and mixon only 10% I’ll go mixon all day long. I asked this earlier but does anyone have a place to go and get free ownership projections? Or do you pay for them on a particular site and how accurate do you find them to be?

• deeebo

Breida/Connor/DJ or Mack/Connor/Mixon for cash?

• GoldenWolf87

So guys i need some advice for the $3 tournament only slate how should one approach it? hmm. Last time it didn’t work the way i wanted lol.

• squidkill

@GoldenWolf87 said...

So guys i need some advice for the $3 tournament only slate how should one approach it? hmm. Last time it didn’t work the way i wanted lol.

20 entry max? 150 max? You maxing it out? If no, how many entries are you talking?

• frUnk

@Dsingleton3321 said...

What is chubbs ownership projection vs mixon? I currently am rolling with Chubb but If he’s gonna be 25% owned and mixon only 10% I’ll go mixon all day long. I asked this earlier but does anyone have a place to go and get free ownership projections? Or do you pay for them on a particular site and how accurate do you find them to be?

Google Line Star App, go to the Dashboard, and choose Football/DK ownership. That’s one free site that does ownership projections, but I’ve never really looked back at how accurate they were.

PFF pay site, shows Chubb 13% and Mixon 9%, which is fairly close to that Line Star App site.

• GoldenWolf87

@squidkill said...

20 entry max? 150 max? You maxing it out? If no, how many entries are you talking?

Just two lineups i am not going crazy.

• squidkill

@GoldenWolf87 said...

Just two lineups i am not going crazy.

$6 bucks?

• HoodsFromTheWood

@frUnk said...

Google Line Star App, go to the Dashboard, and choose Football/DK ownership. That’s one free site that does ownership projections, but I’ve never really looked back at how accurate they were.

PFF pay site, shows Chubb 13% and Mixon 9%, which is fairly close to that Line Star App site.

Your baby girl made the right call last week lol Humphries over Burton. High Fives from The Wood

• GoldenWolf87

@squidkill said...

$6 bucks?

Oh i see that pool prize for this slate is a bit meh lol. Compared to the 20$ dollar one.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@deeebo said...

Breida/Connor/DJ or Mack/Connor/Mixon for cash?

Connor has to be in the running for MVP this year in spite of not being a QB. But be wary. Last year he had 32 carries and 1 target. This year he’s up to 173 carries and 60 targets. Big big jump. Since Pitt has play-off aspirations, I think they have to cut back his workload, his last 2 games only 22 carries combined. Some due to injury but injury maybe due to workload. @ 7.8 DK/ 7.9 FD and over 25% he’s a fade for me.

• brendanhorton

@Hoods From The Wood said...

Connor has to be in the running for MVP this year in spite of not being a QB. But be wary. Last year he had 32 carries and 1 target. This year he’s up to 173 carries and 60 targets. Big big jump. Since Pitt has play-off aspirations, I think they have to cut back his workload, his last 2 games only 22 carries combined. Some due to injury but injury maybe due to workload. @ 7.8 DK/ 7.9 FD and over 25% he’s a fade for me.

Two weeks ago he got concussed, and last week the game script took the carries away from him. I can understand fading him due to ownership, but I have no reason to believe the workload won’t be there for Conner in a game they should win, and at the very least, be close throughout with.

• deeebo

@Hoods From The Wood said...

Do you like Breida/DJ or Mack/Mixon? for cash obv

• mike42

@brendanhorton said...

Two weeks ago he got concussed, and last week the game script took the carries away from him. I can understand fading him due to ownership, but I have no reason to believe the workload won’t be there for Conner in a game they should win, and at the very least, be close throughout with.

Tomlin has never shown the least bit of sensitivity to a rb’s workload. In fact, I can’t think of another coach who seems to care less about workloads. That’s why we love Pit backs, 25-30 carries and 5 plus receptions is always on the table.

With that said, I hate this spot for Pit, actually think Den D is in play for the sane reasons I liked Jax D last week. Talented, at home, extremely low priced and road Ben.

That come from behind emotional win in a physical game in sunny Fla is NOT a good setup to travel to the mountains and play in cold mountain high. Den has had success with Pit in Den too. I like AB more than Conner because I don’t anticipate game script would favor Conner in this game. Also, there are some teams who just tend to focus on stopping the run and I think that’s what Den does with Conner this game, tries to limit him even if it means leaving their cb’s on an island with AB more than most would. Den gives up big plays in the pass game and think the odds of AB getting at least 1 long TD are pretty high.

• deeebo

@mike42 said...

Tomlin has never shown the least bit of sensitivity to a rb’s workload. In fact, I can’t think of another coach who seems to care less about workloads. That’s why we love Pit backs, 25-30 carries and 5 plus receptions is always on the table.

With that said, I hate this spot for Pit, actually think Den D is in play for the sane reasons I liked Jax D last week. Talented, at home, extremely low priced and road Ben.

That come from behind emotional win in a physical game in sunny Fla is NOT a good setup to travel to the mountains and play in cold mountain high. Den has had success with Pit in Den too. I like AB more than Conner because I don’t anticipate game script would favor Conner in this game. Also, there are some teams who just tend to focus on stopping the run and I think that’s what Den does with Conner this game, tries to limit him.

Mike u would rather have DJ over Connor at the same price?

• brendanhorton

@mike42 said...

That come from behind emotional win in a physical game in sunny Fla is NOT a good setup to travel to the mountains and play in cold mountain high. Den has had success with Pit in Den too. I like AB more than Conner because I don’t anticipate game script would favor Conner in this game. Also, there are some teams who just tend to focus on stopping the run and I think that’s what Den does with Conner this game, tries to limit him.

I agree here. I think there’s several paths to Conner disappointing this week, but I don’t see a lack of workload being one of them.

• BIF

@Playtaw1n said...

If I thought this game would be more competitive then I’d agree we’d have a good shot at a 400 and 4 type game. I think it’s a lot more likely we see him in the low 20’s which isn’t bad for his price at all, just don’t think he’s winning any gpp’s.

I might be in the minority here but I see a lot of value in an eagles defense at 2400 that’s getting back Timmy Jernigan. This is still Eli that we’re talking about.

Leaning a lot more towards josh Adams here just because how good the matchup/price is. Eagles oline back at full health with lane Johnson.

Not sure how you can like Eagles D when they didn’t have enough healthy DBs in practice yesterday and had to get WRs to play in nickel and dime packages. Also, Eagles pass rush has not been what it once was to create the pressure and help out the DB’s. Yah I know this is still Eli and the Giants have a weak OL but they also have check-down Barkley and a healthy Engram plus OBJ being used more effectively the past couple weeks. Giants should score enough to warrant the Eagles O staying focused and needing to score.

Not playing Adams does concern me a little but hopefully they use him in pass game so Wentz benefits too – he caught 3 last week so he is getting more involved.

• KindGuy

@BIF said...

they didn’t have enough healthy DBs in practice yesterday and had to get WRs to play in nickel and dime packages.

Wow. All of a sudden, I really want to stack the Giants offense.

• Giez

@deeebo said...

Mike u would rather have DJ over Connor at the same price?

Why not Fournette a bit cheaper??

• ssilberman2012

@Stixwiz said...

I believe that was the argument for playing Wentz last week.

and i don’t think Wentz was a bad play at all. i thought he was a great play and ran bad.

• squidkill

@deeebo said...

Do you like Breida/DJ or Mack/Mixon? for cash obv

DEEBO Your RBs should be Fournette/CHUBB/ Ekler ( Gordon aint playing)

• ssilberman2012

@MHZ2128 said...

Marquise Goodwin goes off against TB?

i hope so!

• ssilberman2012

@ASitar said...

What are everyone’s thoughts on Gus Edwards ($4,400) and Josh Adams ($3,800)?

yes and yes

• HoodsFromTheWood

@brendanhorton said...

Agree with you and Mike concerning the Tomlin Effect, run them till they drop. But like an SP in baseball, bodies have physical limits and produce at a lower level of strength, endurance and efficiency when worn down. That’s my workload concern. In my post I said I think they have to cut back his workload. Never said they would.

• Giez

Several Niners to like tomorrow.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).