1:00 PM EST : Oakland ( 10.5 ) at Baltimore ( -10.5 ) —- T: 42.5
    1:00 PM EST : NY Giants ( 5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 11.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -11.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : Miami ( 8.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -8.5 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -3.5 ) at Denver ( 3.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) —- T: 48.5

Monday, 11/26
    8:15 PM EST : Tennessee ( 6 ) at Houston ( -6 ) —- T: 41.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ssilberman2012

@Soma919 said...

I feel really weird saying this but I like this week for tight ends… I have interest in more this week than it seems I have all year. Kittle, Ertz, Gronk, Herndon, Heurmann, Brate and Engramm all interest me. That’s pretty much 6 more than a normal week!

I agree and I will be paying up. I LOVE Gronk this week. Love. Him.

I will be fading chalky chalk chalk Cameron Brate outside of my 49ers/Bucs game stacks

• HoodsFromTheWood

@squidkill said...

DEEBO Your RBs should be Fournette/CHUBB/ Ekler ( Gordon aint playing)

Ekler 3.7 and "(player-popup #josh-adams)Josh Adams":/players/josh-adams-328639 3.8 fits A LOT of studs in

• ssilberman2012

@ASitar said...

Call me crazy, but I’m pairing Manny with Keenum in a lot of LUs.

If this hits you will be in an amazing spot as no one will have them. Plus, Manny Sanders revenge game! Idc what anyone says some of these revenge narratives are real and this is one of them.

• ssilberman2012

@AVivier said...

The Pats ownership projections:

Brady 5%
    Michel 2.5
    White 2.5
    Gordon 2.5
    Edelman 2.5
    Gronk 7.5

Maybe this is end of the line for that offense finally, but if it’s not, those are really low ownerships across the board.

gordon at 2.5??? no way…

• deeebo

@squidkill said...

DEEBO Your RBs should be Fournette/CHUBB/ Ekler ( Gordon aint playing)

squid are you actually serious? none of those are studs tho. right now i have mixon dj and mack. if i switch to that. who should i pay up for? idk if ur joking w me man with those 3

• HoodsFromTheWood

@ssilberman2012 said...

Idc what anyone says some of these revenge narratives are real and this is one of them

I LOVE LOVE a good narrative. Human nature is a big part of these 32 families we call teams

• mike42

@Hoods From The Wood said...

Agree with you and Mike concerning the Tomlin Effect, run them till they drop. But like an SP in baseball, bodies have physical limits and produce at a lower level of strength, endurance and efficiency when worn down. That’s my workload concern. In my post I said I think they have to cut back his workload. Never said they would.

Hood, he hasn’t touched it a lot 2 weeks in a row. No reason to believe they make a conscious effort to reduce his workload.

• squidkill

@deeebo said...

squid are you actually serious? none of those are studs tho. right now i have mixon dj and mack. if i switch to that. who should i pay up for? idk if ur joking w me man with those 3

PAy up at WR.. CHUBB vs Cincy Ekler is a cash game lock if Gordon sits—— Fournette getting loads of volume at a cheap price vs Buffalo————— im serious- Obviously you pay up at WR and TE with those RB

• HoodsFromTheWood

@deeebo said...

Squids always serious except when he’s not. Not on 4nette but the other 2 look real good.

• squidkill

@mike42 said...

Hood, he hasn’t touched it a lot 2 weeks in a row. No reason to believe they make a conscious effort to reduce his workload.

I haven’t touched a lot myself in the last 2 weeks Mike

• squidkill

@squidkill said...

I haven’t touched a lot myself in the last 2 weeks Mike

nobody else will either

• squidkill

@Hoods From The Wood said...

Squids always serious except when he’s not. Not on 4nette but the other 2 look real good.

really liking Breida/ Chubb/ Ekler the more I fiddle with it

• squidkill

@ssilberman2012 said...

gordon at 2.5??? no way…

So so OFF the PATS- I hope they pick up more ownership

• ssilberman2012

@mike42 said...

I’m in Mexico and I only reserved 2 higher limit contests so I can only do 2 LU’s. I’d guess that DJ/Allen would be in 1 or both. If I don’t use Obj, I’ll probably use Sheppard. Basically, if my core gets/feels chalky I’ll pivot or add an off the board play. For some reason I get the feeling that core will end up a little chalkier than we think right now.

hey Mike are you in Mexico? lol go check out the field! give us a status update

• Playtaw1n

@BIF said...

Not sure how you can like Eagles D when they didn’t have enough healthy DBs in practice yesterday and had to get WRs to play in nickel and dime packages. Also, Eagles pass rush has not been what it once was to create the pressure and help out the DB’s. Yah I know this is still Eli and the Giants have a weak OL but they also have check-down Barkley and a healthy Engram plus OBJ being used more effectively the past couple weeks. Giants should score enough to warrant the Eagles O staying focused and needing to score.

Not playing Adams does concern me a little but hopefully they use him in pass game so Wentz benefits too – he caught 3 last week so he is getting more involved.

I don’t think the corners matter that much for Schwartz here. They were never the strength of the team. Fletcher cox and Michael Bennett are both pff’s #2 ranked at their positions behind Mack and donald.

I think Jernigan is really big here. Giants aren’t going to be able run and it’s another guy who can create interior pressure against one of the worst lines in football.

We agree that the eagles are going to make Swiss cheese of the giants defense right? Regardless if it’s wentz or Adams, the eagles are walking down the field all game. This forces giants to pass every play, more volume for sacks and turnovers. Points are essentially irrelevant in dk scoring, Eli is as likely to throw one the other way for a td as anyone on the slate. Too good a spot for 2400.

• Giez

I really like Barkley/Fournette/Chubb as my fav 3 RB, with Brieda and Mack next. Ekler is a play if Gordon sits.

• Simplebitz

@oaktwnraidr said...

Legarrette Blount loves to troll. im thinking about just plugging him in at 3.4k on DK.

• Bkbrlr

Ok, so I’ve read through all of this week’s posts and here are my thoughts. I typically put together a “filler” lineup in a contest to modify per research and listening to posts. Prior to any research, (not adding full picks), I had edelman, edwards, a TB stack, and bills def. Per getting my ass handed to me the previous 2 weeks, I’ve decided to go change my process of picking players that lead me to a 6 week positive cash flow prior. My main “flaw” was that I’d read articles and read posts and decide that if several “experts” agree on a lot of picks, that I should too. When I was winning, I went with my gut a lot along with research and if I couldn’t decide, my gut feeling lead. Most times, I would feel uneasy with my picks because they didn’t always align with “experts.” The last 2 weeks I’d consider it “chalk city” and failed miserably. This week, I’m going back to my original line of thought and choosing players that I don’t necessarily feel 100% confident in, but hope for game script and potential to lead the way. My original players listed may or may not stay, but I need to get back to winning ways! Hey Hoods, save me a spot with bacon wrapped peppers.

• footballbutts

My favorite time of the week… was about ten minutes ago before I read Gordon was a GTD. Up until then I loved my player pool and the lineups that came of it. Now I’m sweating how I’m supposed to pivot on or off Ekeler pending the Gordon news.

• deeebo

ok so which WRs to pay up for? i already have AB – you guys like thielen or Nuk?

• Desiderio3

@Dsingleton3321 said...

I asked this earlier but does anyone have a place to go and get free ownership projections? Or do you pay for them on a particular site and how accurate do you find them to be?

https://www.linestarapp.com/Ownership/Sport/NFL/Site/DraftKings. Is where I look

• HoodsFromTheWood

@mike42 said...

Man it’s a lot more fun disagreeing with you people here than Mrs Hood. If you were Steeler HC wouldn’t you limit his snaps? I know Tomlin won’t but I bet you would. I would. Maybe last year Pitt knew the “next man up” behind Bell was a quality RB so we can let Bell lead the league in carries and throw it to him 106 times and then let him walk, maybe not. But if he “breaks” Connors, I don’t think Ridley+Samuels= Connor’s production.

• brendanhorton

@deeebo said...

ok so which WRs to pay up for? i already have AB – you guys like thielen or Nuk?

deebo, my man, I’m gonna hook you up.

https://rotogrinders.com/grind-downs/nfl-grind-down-week-12-2780663

https://rotogrinders.com/articles/10-definitely-interesting-possibly-helpful-notes-for-nfl-week-12-2784872

https://rotogrinders.com/articles/nfl-advanced-matchup-plays-week-12-2785814

I want you to read all of those, and then go ahead and play who you feel is best. You’ve got to stop just asking what players you should play all week every week. You’ve got access to a wealth of information, and at this point are actively turning a blind eye to it. These are resources that have compiled tons of information and tried to make heads or tails of it. And the beauty, is that they’re free. All you’ve got to do is click the links, and do a little reading, and suddenly you’re in a much better position to decide which players you want, and which you don’t. You can do this weekly, and then maybe start having conversations on here, bouncing ideas; instead of just asking who you should play.

• deeebo

@brendanhorton said...

https://rotogrinders.com/articles/10-definitely-interesting-possibly-helpful-notes-for-nfl-week-12-2784872

I want you to read all of those, and then go ahead and play who you feel is best. You’ve got to stop just asking what players you should play all week every week. You’ve got access to a wealth of information, and at this point are actively turning a blind eye to it. These are resources that have compiled tons of information and tried to make heads or tails of it. And the beauty, is that they’re free. All you’ve got to do is click the links, and do a little reading, and suddenly you’re in a much better position to decide which players you want, and which you don’t. You can do this weekly, and then maybe start having conversations on here, bouncing ideas; instead of just asking who you should play.

thanks man.

• squidkill

@brendanhorton said...

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).