1:00 PM EST : Oakland ( 10.5 ) at Baltimore ( -10.5 ) —- T: 42.5
    1:00 PM EST : NY Giants ( 5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 11.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -11.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : Miami ( 8.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -8.5 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -3.5 ) at Denver ( 3.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) —- T: 48.5

Monday, 11/26
    8:15 PM EST : Tennessee ( 6 ) at Houston ( -6 ) —- T: 41.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• homers1226

@CleverGroom said...

I’m with Mike on this. Is the idea that people want to bet on James Conner bouncing back after a disappointing performance last week? It just seems crazy to me.

It’s not like you’re being sneaky. Right now Gimino has Conner penciled in at RB2 for DK GPP ownership (RB1 on FD!), and I don’t even think the Steelers are a heavy favorite in this game. Vegas only has PIT at -3, despite what I’d assume is a heavy public preference for PIT over DEN in any circumstances. Doesn’t that seem odd, given that you have a 7-2-1 team coming off a 6-game winning streak visiting a team that’s looked lucky to crawl to 4-6?

What last week demonstrated is that under Fichtner, if the Steelers fall behind, they will abandon the run. Conner still got 9 targets, because the Steelers are good like that, but are you really going to be happy rostering

is von miller hurt or something ?

• CleverGroom

@Playtaw1n said...

We agree that the eagles are going to make Swiss cheese of the giants defense right?

I don’t trust the Eagles to beat any team. They’ve been out of rhythm and recently they’ve been publicly admitting that it’s difficult to design an offense with 3 slot WRs and 1 guy who can play the perimeter.

Besides their normal struggles, it’s a second-in-series divisional game. No reason to trust these guys here. It can definitely work out, but it’s anything but certain.

• CleverGroom

@homers1226 said...

is von miller hurt or something ?

Nope. Pretty sure he’s single-handedly won 2/4 of their victories this year.

• homers1226

no one is talking about the most obvious stack

guess its a trap game or going to be too chalk

• CleverGroom

@homers1226 said...

We may never know.

• keephustlincuz

@homers1226 said...

• CleverGroom

@Hoods From The Wood said...

Maybe last year Pitt knew the “next man up” behind Bell was a quality RB so we can let Bell lead the league in carries and throw it to him 106 times and then let him walk, maybe not. But if he “breaks” Connors, I don’t think Ridley+Samuels= Connor’s production.

No. I refuse.

We spent months dealing with people screaming about how you can’t possibly be so idiotic and intellectually dishonest as to argue that James Conner even deserves to wear the same uniform as glorious superhuman luminary Le’Veon Bell!!!!!11

Now you’re trying to tell me that James Conner is irreplaceable, and a lowly peon such as Jaylen Samuels couldn’t possibly even deign to dream of stepping into his role and becoming a productive, multiple-threat RB when given the same role, OC, OL, QB, and surrounding talent?

No. I refuse to listen.

Claptrap, I say! Malarkey, hokum, and balderdash!

Conner has taught you nothing if you believe this line of reasoning.

• Brian7479

@brendanhorton said...

Bourne is a decent punt. I want all the Kittle and Breida, though.

Who is the slot receiver for SF?

• footballbutts

@jhpog said...

Working through my player pool for the week. I think that while many flock to Moore on the heels of his big game vs the Lions and Funchess being out, I’m going to also look to the other side of that receiver group and put Samuel into mine. Seven targets last week, 15 over the last 3, more targets open up with Funchess out, and I think he has 5/100/1 potential at microscopic ownership. Any thoughts on this one?

I like the pivot, the big difference between Moore and Samuel last week is that one of them caught an 82 yard pass where the defensive coverage broke down completely. Take that out of it and they basically had the same game.
    Samuel: 5-7, 55 yds, 1 TD
    Moore: 6-7, 72 yds, 1 TD

In all honesty I’m fading the Panthers but Samuel’s gonna be lower-owned and has just as much of a chance and doing what Moore did last week.

• homers1226

@Brian7479 said...

kittle this week ?

• DC2380

@mike42 said...

One of the reasons I’m not high on this game is because Mullen’s is a bottom rung qb. A great play caller coupled with pristine matchups has masked that simple fact. I don’t think the guy who led his team to 23 at home in a cupcake matchup can do any better on the road in a cupcake matchup. And now DC’s have tape on the noodle armed QB. I know that some think Goodwin being out is a plus for Kittle and Breida but it isn’t because it’s a negative for SF’s O. All these new great OC’s talk about how important it is to have a field stretcher, Shanahan himself talked about how D’s play them different when Goodwin is in there. It makes it easier to stack the box and play tighter coverage.

I stand behind my prediction that this game disappoints. TB will play safer than we’ve seen them play and SF doesn’t have an explosive O even with Goodwin in there. Mullen’s has a sub par game because he’s a subpar QB with limited weapons and TB plays it closer to the vest so they can stop being the laughingstock of the league.

So you don’t like anyone from SF?

• CleverGroom

@Brian7479 said...

So with Goodwin doubtful and Garcon OUT, my guess would be that we see Richie James and Kendrick Bourne wide, with Dante Pettis in the slot. If Trent Taylor gets reps, it’s probably in the slot, though there’s a chance they still come at the expense of James more than Pettis, forcing Pettis wide. I think they see Pettis as more important and versatile than James or Taylor. Bourne’s the only one who I feel 100% confident is locked into an every-down role as a wideout.

It’s tempting to downgrade Nick Mullens without Goodwin or Garcon, but in truth I wonder if it’s a setback at all. He’s had more reps with all of these backups. They’re still going against TB, which is also playing mostly backups in their secondary. Insert a decent OL, an All-Pro TE in George Kittle, a difference-making RB in Matt Breida, one of the great offensive minds in Kyle Shanahan, and I still think it’s a major edge for the SF O here.

TB’s O should have an edge too. I get why people are skeptical about this game, and I respect those takes, but I see a lot to like in terms of this game shooting out.

• homers1226

@DC2380 said...

So you don’t like anyone from SF?

i think he saying neiter team has passeed for much more the 200 yds the last 2 weeks

going to be a grind em out ,boring game

but who knows

• oaktwnraidr

@Brian7479 said...

Dante Pettis… 3300 on DK i will be playing him

• CleverGroom

@footballbutts said...

I like the pivot, the big difference between Moore and Samuel last week is that one of them caught an 82 yard pass where the defensive coverage broke down completely. Take that out of it and they basically had the same game.
    Samuel: 5-7, 55 yds, 1 TD
    Moore: 6-7, 72 yds, 1 TD

In all honesty I’m fading the Panthers but Samuel’s gonna be lower-owned and has just as much of a chance and doing what Moore did last week.

I like Curtis Samuel too. He’s a good fit for the big, slower bodies in the SEA secondary. Moore can do work too, but if you’re telling me I can get Samuel at a lower salary and a minuscule fraction of the ownership, I’ll take my chances.

• homers1226

k
    i throw 1 out here

WILLIE SNEAD IV

• oaktwnraidr

@homers1226 said...

i think he saying neiter team has passeed for much more the 200 yds the last 2 weeks

going to be a grind em out ,boring game

but who knows

TB has thrown for 360+ and 400+ the past two games. All TB does is throw the ball.

• BIF

@TopDawgs07 said...

Denver gives up a ton to the RB and TE. Connor and McDonald are both very much in play.

Hope you are right as I have Connor, Vance and AB in season long and Lindsay on the Broncos – this game will make/break my week.

• CleverGroom

@Playtaw1n said...

I think it’s important to note in the Steelers game that they’ll be without Tuitt who’s been huge in them stopping the run the last few years. I could see Conner being slightly scripted out here.

Subtitled: How Much Phillip Lindsay Is Too Much Phillip Lindsay?

• Brian7479

@Playtaw1n said...

Because they’re 30th in the league in adj line yards, going against one of the best run defending teams getting back one of their best run defenders.

The giants are going to have to abandon the run here, their defense is absolutely atrocious, I really don’t see a way this game plays out that doesn’t involve the eagles hanging at least 20 in the 1st half.

Lot of folks investing a lot in Eli Manning and the giants here in a divisional road game against a team with a good defensive line ….not something I could ever do

Getting back one of their best run defenders is one thing but Philly is NOT one of the best run defending teams. Look at it more instead of just listening to what others say. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t love Barkley and getting Jernigan back helps. But Philly having one of the best run defenses is incorrect. Some teams just didn’t run much against them

• CleverGroom

@homers1226 said...

k
    i throw 1 out here

WILLIE SNEAD IV

He’s already locked into the LU that I swore a solemn oath to play, unaltered.

I feel a curious mix of merriment and despair.

• zpa1989

finding it hard to finalize things with gordon questionable until game time. what are people making of this?

• homers1226

@oaktwnraidr said...

TB has thrown for 360+ and 400+ the past two games. All TB does is throw the ball.

I stand corrected

only looked at he 1 qb stats

good catch

• BIF

@Giez said...

I really like Barkley/Fournette/Chubb as my fav 3 RB, with Brieda and Mack next. Ekler is a play if Gordon sits.

I’d expect those 6 backs to be about 100% owned combined and likely 2 will bust badly so now to figure out which 2…..🤔

• Kamais_Ookin

@zpa1989 said...

finding it hard to finalize things with gordon questionable until game time. what are people making of this?

Yeah it’s really annoying that it’s an afternoon game. Would like to use ekeler but hard to switch out compared to getting the news in the morning.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).