1:00 PM EST : Oakland ( 10.5 ) at Baltimore ( -10.5 ) —- T: 42.5
    1:00 PM EST : NY Giants ( 5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 11.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -11.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : Miami ( 8.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -8.5 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -3.5 ) at Denver ( 3.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) —- T: 48.5

Monday, 11/26
    8:15 PM EST : Tennessee ( 6 ) at Houston ( -6 ) —- T: 41.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• odanny

@33BeRad said...

Forget where I saw this, but if you are into narratives, Breida is from the Tampa Bay area and his parents are going to be at the game.

Thanks for that, when someone mentioned that about Hunt and Kelce when they played Cleveland I was all over that, and they both scored twice. This is the best narrative, better than revenge.

• Soma919

If Melvin plays or not it doesn’t change my feelings about Allen. I love Allen in this spot and feel like he will be the focus regardless of Gordon’s status. Also I have a feeling this is my week to take down a gpp, good luck everyone!

• Kamais_Ookin

@33BeRad said...

Forget where I saw this, but if you are into narratives, Breida is from the Tampa Bay area and his parents are going to be at the game.

Huge news.

• Brian7479

Doesn’t Alshon Jeffrey look at little bit cheap given the situation? #1 receiver, bounce back spot and going up against a defender that gives up a lot of TD’s who I believe he had 2 TD’s against last time?

• odanny

@Brian7479 said...

Doesn’t Alshon Jeffrey look at little bit cheap given the situation? #1 receiver, bounce back spot and going up against a defender that gives up a lot of TD’s who I believe he had 2 TD’s against last time?

He and a Wentz stack offer the best bounce back spot of the week.

• Brian7479

I have some Brieda but my concern with him is what is his ceiling touch wise? Last week was his career high in touches since coming into the league last year but does he see 20 touches again? I think he’s seen more than 14 touches once outside of last week and that was a measly 16

• kcroyalty29

Remember SF had a bye week, so he’s fresh. I’d say 18 touches for Breida in this one.

• Brian7479

Another scary thing is Brieda gets injured a lot

• NYGfan1983

R Foster in jail booked on domestic violence in Florida

• odanny

@NYGfan1983 said...

R Foster in jail booked on domestic violence in Florida

Who?

• Kamais_Ookin

@odanny said...

Who?

he’s an 9rs lb that hasn’t been playing for the past month, doesn’t make much of a difference

• NYGfan1983

Reuben Foster LB 49ers ? breaking news on my phone.

• superjon

@Simplebitz said...

The last time the Giants and Eagles faced each other Barkley went nutzzz. He’s a lock for me.

That’s great logic.

• AVivier

@ssilberman2012 said...

i am concerned about this slate. very few players in my pool:

QB: Luck, Wentz, Mullens, Jameis, Lamar Jackson
    RB: Saquon, Fournette, Mixon, Chubb, Adams, Edwards, Mack, Breida
    WR: OBJ, AB, Keenan, Evans, DJ Moore, Samuel, Pettis, Hilton, Gordon, Mike Williams
    TE: the top 3 and brate
    D: no clue

Who am i missing or should remove? thoughts?

Generally it has a lot in common with me.

Mullens isn’t in my pool tho. I think we need QBs with high upside, not just making value. I don’t see any upside with him. His talent is questionable at best and he’s gonna be without his top 2 WRs. I don’t think he hits value, and if he does, I don’t see any path to be a slate breaker.

• BIF

@mike42 said...

He’s a simple minded egomaniac,

You are giving Hue way too much credit and respect there – he may not realize until the 3rd Quarter that Chubb even played for him as he didn’t give him that many touches.

• CleverGroom

@33BeRad said...

PHILADELPHIAMatt Breida doesn’t pronounce water as “wooder,” doesn’t use the phrase “youse guys” and like most Americans would struggle if asked to spell the Schuylkill River.

But the 49ers rookie running back has Philly hard-wired into his system and will have a gaggle of screaming relatives in the stands Sunday wearing his red, No. 22 jersey. His parents are from North Philadelphia – “Philly born and bred!” Terri Breida says with oomph – and he was raised watching the Eagles on Sundays. (Sauce)

That was the game where Breida scored his first career TD.

I DUNNO GUYS, I’M JUST SAYING IS ALL.

The Reuben Foster news on the other side of the ball is slightly more tangible. He won’t even appear before a judge until the morning. I’d say there’s roughly a 0% chance he plays in this game, meaning they’ll be back to Malcolm Smith at WLB. He’s below average.

It’s good news for Peyton Barber especially and the Bucs O generally. Not major news, I’d say—Foster was Q with a hammy as it was, and has missed a ton of time this year already—but it’s good news.

• CleverGroom

@BIF said...

You are giving Hue way too much credit and respect there – he may not realize until the 3rd Quarter that Chubb even played for him as he didn’t give him that many touches.

Agree. Hue probably saw Chubb’s name for the first time on this week’s scouting report and figured watching his college film was the best way to prepare.

• squidkill

@CleverGroom said...

PHILADELPHIAMatt Breida doesn’t pronounce water as “wooder,” doesn’t use the phrase “youse guys” and like most Americans would struggle if asked to spell the Schuylkill River.

But the 49ers rookie running back has Philly hard-wired into his system and will have a gaggle of screaming relatives in the stands Sunday wearing his red, No. 22 jersey. His parents are from North Philadelphia – “Philly born and bred!” Terri Breida says with oomph – and he was raised watching the Eagles on Sundays. (Sauce)

That was the game where Breida scored his first career TD.

I DUNNO GUYS, I’M JUST SAYING IS ALL.

The Reuben Foster news on the other side of the ball is slightly more tangible. He won’t even appear before a judge until the morning. I’d say there’s roughly a 0% chance he plays in this game, meaning they’ll be back to Malcolm Smith at WLB. He’s below average.

It’s good news for Peyton Barber especially and the Bucs O generally. Not major news, I’d say—Foster was Q with a hammy as it was—but it’s good news.

Dude. He hasn’t been playing. Just traveling with the team. No impact.

• AVivier

There is not a more irrelevant storyline with this Hue Jackson crap and peeps are acting like Stone Cold is finally turning on McMahon. The best RB in this game is not on the Cleveland Browns. And there is not a good RB in this game.

• Giez

@oaktwnraidr said...

Dante Pettis… 3300 on DK i will be playing him

I was all over Bourne before, but I think u have to show some Pettis love now.

• depalma13

@33BeRad said...

He also married his high school sweetheart, who was also the kicker on his high school team. Her parents will be there too.

Here is his draft day story.

https://www.tampabay.com/sports/college/undrafted-ex-nature-coast-tech-rb-matt-breida-gets-free-agent-deal-with/2322231

• CleverGroom

@squidkill said...

Dude. He hasn’t been playing. Just traveling with the team. No impact.

He’s played over 300 snaps this year. None recently, but part of it is priced into SF’s season-long stats.

His PFF grades are rather shocking, now that I look at them. Out of 69 LBs with at least 300 snaps this season, Foster is graded 66th. Maybe the good news for TB would’ve been if he’d found a way to play instead.

• CleverGroom

@AVivier said...

There is not a more irrelevant storyline with this Hue Jackson crap and peeps are acting like Stone Cold is finally turning on McMahon. The best RB in this game is not on the Cleveland Browns. And there is not a good RB in this game.

Is there a RB at least as “good” as Bus Edwards in this game?

That’s all I ask, really.

• BIF

@ssilberman2012 said...

i am concerned about this slate. very few players in my pool:

QB: Luck, Wentz, Mullens, Jameis, Lamar Jackson
    RB: Saquon, Fournette, Mixon, Chubb, Adams, Edwards, Mack, Breida
    WR: OBJ, AB, Keenan, Evans, DJ Moore, Samuel, Pettis, Hilton, Gordon, Mike Williams
    TE: the top 3 and brate
    D: no clue

Who am i missing or should remove? thoughts?

They all look pretty chalky !

• odanny

Welp, the Breida narrative has been blowed up, but he remains a starting RB for me, regardless.

Oh wait, just saw this, never mind.

https://www.tampabay.com/sports/college/undrafted-ex-nature-coast-tech-rb-matt-breida-gets-free-agent-deal-with/2322231

Narrative remains.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).