1:00 PM EST : Oakland ( 10.5 ) at Baltimore ( -10.5 ) —- T: 42.5
    1:00 PM EST : NY Giants ( 5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 11.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -11.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : Miami ( 8.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -8.5 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -3.5 ) at Denver ( 3.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) —- T: 48.5

Monday, 11/26
    8:15 PM EST : Tennessee ( 6 ) at Houston ( -6 ) —- T: 41.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• AVivier

@CleverGroom said...

Is there a RB at least as “good” as Bus Edwards in this game?

That’s all I ask, really.

I don’t think so. I prefer Gus the Bus this week over Chubb and Scrub. I don’t think he’s great either tho lol.

• Giez

@ssilberman2012 said...

i am concerned about this slate. very few players in my pool:

QB: Luck, Wentz, Mullens, Jameis, Lamar Jackson
    RB: Saquon, Fournette, Mixon, Chubb, Adams, Edwards, Mack, Breida
    WR: OBJ, AB, Keenan, Evans, DJ Moore, Samuel, Pettis, Hilton, Gordon, Mike Williams
    TE: the top 3 and brate
    D: no clue

Who am i missing or should remove? thoughts?

that seems like quite a bit of players for “not a lot”….

• 33BeRad

@CleverGroom said...

That was the game where Breida scored his first career TD.

I DUNNO GUYS, I’M JUST SAYING IS ALL.

His adopted parents were from Philly. He grew up near Tampa, just happened to be a Philly fan.

https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2018/11/22/49ers-matt-breida-qa-i-just-felt-this-place-fit-me-best/

• Giez

@AVivier said...

I don’t think so. I prefer Gus the Bus this week over Chubb and Scrub. I don’t think he’s great either tho lol.

And after last week Collins probably goes 120 with 2 tds… Gus the Bus is Fools Gold…

• 33BeRad

@Giez said...

And after last week Collins probably goes 120 with 2 tds… Gus the Bus is Fools Gold…

That was just about to be my bold call. HAHA! Just because, well… football.

• CleverGroom

@AVivier said...

Really?

You really think UDFA Gus Edwards is more talented than 35th overall pick Nick Chubb, or 48th overall pick Joe Mixon, or 77th overall pick Duke Johnson? And you think the talent disparity matters? For RBs?

• 33BeRad

And Good luck to all tomorrow. I gotta go to work in the morning so I won’t be on here. Lineups are set and some early news may screw me but I scaled down this week anyway.

• Kamais_Ookin

@Giez said...

When a player suddenly gets 15+ touches I don’t think it’s a coincidence. I think he’ll continue seeing the majority of the work, although I do admit the coach can be a clown when it comes to this sort of thing.

• stellagirl

If I showed you my lineup 3 years ago, you’d scratch your head and wonder WTF happened in the NFL.

I keep puking a little in my mouth everytime I build a new LU.

Lots of really cheap satellites and single entry and mini-max and shit for me this week. Just too much mayhem to put any real money into this. I’ve been on a NHL tear, I’ll stay focused over there for the next 2 days….

• squidkill

@CleverGroom said...

Really?

You really think UDFA Gus Edwards is more talented than 35th overall pick Nick Chubb, or 48th overall pick Joe Mixon, or 77th overall pick Duke Johnson? And you think the talent disparity matters? For RBs?

This board is LIT in the early morning. Y’all drunk.

• oaktwnraidr

with Gordon playing per schefter…the natural pivot would be Josh Adams? For some reason im not convinced Gordon is actually playing. That report clearly said HE expects to play and that he persuaded coaches. Also in the report said coaches and brass wanted him to rest. I am leaning towards keeping my LU situated for an official ruling

• squidkill

Gus Edwards > Chubb. lol

• AVivier

@CleverGroom said...

Really?

I don’t think 2 mid-priced running backs on the same team, who are on the road with a relatively low implied total (23.5) are who you should take your position on. And I don’t know why you would either.

• Giez

@Kamais_Ookin said...

When a player suddenly gets 15+ touches I don’t think it’s a coincidence. I think he’ll continue seeing the majority of the work, although I do admit the coach can be a clown when it comes to this sort of thing.

• See “Coach’s dog house”….
  • saintsfannca

i’m torn on my flex for DK after the MGIII news…

only have 3.7k, i had NYJ Kearse in. But now I kinda want to play LAC Ekeler. NYJ Enunwa another option. I won’t decide until morning, where I will obviously choose wrong.

1 of those 3 will have a big day, i will be 1 of the 2 duds

• Giez

@oaktwnraidr said...

with Gordon playing per schefter…the natural pivot would be Josh Adams? For some reason im not convinced Gordon is actually playing. That report clearly said HE expects to play and that he persuaded coaches. Also in the report said coaches and brass wanted him to rest. I am leaning towards keeping my LU situated for an official ruling

I hope he plays solely for my local league.. Adams is an OK play but I think those dipping down that far for RB’s will be sorry…

• CleverGroom

@oaktwnraidr said...

My take is that you shouldn’t overreact. MG3 is just one of the interested parties who will be deciding whether or not he starts, and how many reps he gets. They’ll sit him down if it becomes a problem. They’ll probably sit him down if the game gets out of hand (one way or another). He could get knocked clean out of the game if he takes a bad hit.

I still think Keenan is a great play and Ekeler is an option. Ekeler especially is just too cheap on DK. There’s probably even a bizarro scenario where the Chargers run away with the game and Justin Jackson magics his way to 2 TDs and a winning LU (though that’s a true 1 in 150 play). I wouldn’t dwell on the idea of playing MG3 at all.

• Kamais_Ookin

@squidkill said...

Gus Edwards > Chubb. lol

Will you be taking the gus bus to cashville tmr? Always enjoy seeing your name up there in rankings cashin’ alongside myself most weeks hehe.

• CleverGroom

@AVivier said...

I don’t think 2 mid-priced running backs on the same team, who are on the road with a relatively low implied total (23.5) are who you should take your position on. And I don’t know why you would either.

And I don’t know why people would want to play 1/4 active RBs on a RBBC team that threw 0 targets to the position last week.

It’s possible they’re all terrible plays. Personally, I’ll be heavily exposed to the CLE backs and have 0 Bus Edwards.

• oaktwnraidr

Being a Raiders fan and watching all Raiders games for the better part 15 years the TE position has been an issue for the Raiders D. I know the Ravens TE position has been a commitee but in watching the Ravens Mark Andrews seems to see the most RZ targets amongst the TEs. IMO Mark Andrews is a great punt this week as i think he can get loose for a TD or two and rack some decent yardage. at 2600 on DK you dont need much.

• AVivier

@CleverGroom said...

And I don’t know why people would want to play 1/4 active RBs on a RBBC team that threw 0 targets to the position last week.

It’s possible they’re all terrible plays. Personally, I’ll be heavily exposed to the CLE backs and have 0 Bus Edwards.

I have Mixon as my RB6 at 15%. Chubb and Duke seem like bad chalk. I see them similar to Adams, McGuire, Barber, McCoy, except those four are at least at home and cheaper.

• kirby34

Edwards/Boyd or Fournette/Ross in cash on DK?

• odanny

Taking a shot on Jayson Croom at TE, only one TD this year (when Buf beat Minnesota) but with Josh Allen returning, I expect him to get a TD vs. Jacksonville, plus the savings from Greg Olsen allowed me to move Kittle into the Flex.

• Giez

@kirby34 said...

Edwards/Boyd or Fournette/Ross in cash?

Edwards/Boyd is……

• CleverGroom

@AVivier said...

I have Mixon as my RB6 at 15%. Chubb and Duke seem like bad chalk. I see them similar to Adams, McGuire, Barber, McCoy, except those four are at least at home and cheaper.

Do Bengals fans outnumber Browns fans significantly in these games?

Honest question. CIN just seems like such a lukewarm, moribund fandom.

ETA

CIN ranks 31st in average game day attendance this year. 52,189 average attendance in a 65,535 capacity venue.

CLE’s average home attendance is 18th in the league. 66,549 average attendance in a venue sized for 67,895.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.