1:00 PM EST : Oakland ( 10.5 ) at Baltimore ( -10.5 ) —- T: 42.5
    1:00 PM EST : NY Giants ( 5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 11.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -11.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : Miami ( 8.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -8.5 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -3.5 ) at Denver ( 3.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) —- T: 48.5

Monday, 11/26
    8:15 PM EST : Tennessee ( 6 ) at Houston ( -6 ) —- T: 41.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• AVivier

@CleverGroom said...

Do Bengals fans outnumber Browns fans significantly in these games?

Honest question. CIN just seems like such a lukewarm, moribund fandom.

ETA

CIN ranks 31st in average game day attendance this year. 52,189 average attendance in a 65,535 capacity venue.

I went to a Bengal game once. I believe it was Plummer’s first game as a Bronco, and he stunk, but Ian Gold was there hero and we won.

Anyway, they are kitty corner on a big state. There’s no Browns fans there.

• pdrhodes

FD players: is it time to pivot from Ekeler to Gus Edwards now? No other options in that range and the decision has to be made before early games kickoff.

• CleverGroom

@AVivier said...

I went to a Bengal game once. I believe it was Plummer’s first game as a Bronco, and he stunk, but Ian Gold was there hero and we won.

Anyway, they are kitty corner on a big state. There’s no Browns fans there.

It’s a 13-hour drive from Denver to Glendale and that place was packed with Broncos fans. Cleveland’s less than 4 hours away from Cincinnati.

• Brian7479

@kirby34 said...

Edwards/Boyd or Fournette/Ross in cash on DK?

Please tell me you’re joking? Gus Edwards? And John Ross? In cash?

• AVivier

@CleverGroom said...

It’s a 13-hour drive from Denver to Glendale and that place was packed with Broncos fans. Cleveland’s less than 4 hours away from Cincinnati.

If you’re asking to be a Bronco fan, welcome aboard my friend! If you’re asking if the Browns are popular in Cincinnati, the answer is no.

• oaktwnraidr

Im really struggling with my main LU i have it set up to pivot multiple positions of Gordon does play i just like this LU a lot as is with Ekeler. ughh

• squidkill

@AVivier said...

If you’re asking to be a Bronco fan, welcome aboard my friend! If you’re asking if the Browns are popular in Cincinnati, the answer is no.

I hav a broncos tattoo. I lost a bet in January 2006

• depalma13

@CleverGroom said...

Really?

You really think UDFA Gus Edwards is more talented than 35th overall pick Nick Chubb, or 48th overall pick Joe Mixon, or 77th overall pick Duke Johnson? And you think the talent disparity matters? For RBs?

I’m confused with this post? Are you saying Gus Edwards is not as talented as the three mentioned because he was undrafted?

• CleverGroom

@depalma13 said...

I’m confused with this post? Are you saying Gus Edwards is not as talented as the three mentioned because he was undrafted?

Odds are, yes. It would certainly be a shock if he turned out to be more talented than any of them.

• Kamais_Ookin

I don’t trust Harbaugh. I can’t. Getting off the Gus bus stop and going Mack vs porous Phins instead.

• draggin49

Is Ronald jones being back gonna effect barber much?

• depalma13

@CleverGroom said...

Odds are, yes. It would certainly be a shock if he turned out to be more talented than any of them.

When 2 of the top 12 and 4 of the top 20 NFL rushing leaders this year are undrafted free agents, I’m not sure I could go there.

Besides, it’s not like the guy is milk toast, he was Duke Johnson backup in Miami.

• depalma13

@Kamais_Ookin said...

I don’t trust Harbaugh. I can’t. Getting off the Gus bus stop and going Mack vs porous Phins instead.

I’m stacking the Dolphins and bringing it back with Mack.

• Brian7479

If Baldwin sits I think Lockett becomes a great GPP play as he runs a good amount of routes from the slot when Baldwin is out and that’s where Carolina struggles

• Brian7479

“On the Contrary” Awesemos videos on YouTube with Spags and Silva…..towards the end of the video they do their fade of the week and Awesemo says “this is a tough one because I’m probably going to end up playing this guy and winning a million dollars this week” none other than Nick Chubb. And Silva agrees with him stating basically that he doesn’t catch many passes. I’m sticking with Chubb. Win or lose that’s one of my guys this week

• TomBradyBlueMamba

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Huge news.

Do you think a football team is going to alter their gameplan, holes are just going up open up, and/or he is suddenly going to run a lot faster because mom is at the game? Not sure about this one

• JDMcNugent

In an 8 man contest, is Luck/Hilton/Mack a good stack, or is it whack?

• Brian7479

I’m thinking even if MG3 plays there’s a decent chance that game stays close as long as LAC don’t get any points from their defense. I’m liking DJ and Keenan in the same lineup

• Brian7479

@TomBradyBlueMamba said...

Do you think a football team is going to alter their gameplan, holes are just going up open up, and/or he is suddenly going to run a lot faster because mom is at the game? Not sure about this one

He ran as fast as a 4.37 40 time and he’s averaging 5.6 yards per carry. Think it just depends on how many touches he gets

• superjon

I have 2 of the exact same line ups. One with Chubb and one with Connor.

• ASitar

I don’t get it. People are trying to get cute playing Gus, the Dolphins, Tom Brady to be contrarian when the Pats run the ball more than ever, Mullins/Bourne. I said it on page 2 or 3. Why wouldn’t you stack Keenum (bottom of quaerterback pool) with Manny Sanders and maybe Lindsay in what will be a shootout and has been one of the less talked about games on the internet. Shit, you could even throw AB and Vance in there for a pretty good overall game stack.

• Brian7479

Hmmm I haven’t heard a single person mention Carson at only 200 more than Gus Edwards 🤔 I don’t know if I’ll play him but he did out carry Penny and Davis combined last week. He’s also healthy along with some extra rest coming off a Thursday game last week

• Brian7479

@ASitar said...

I don’t get it. People are trying to get cute playing Gus, the Dolphins, Tom Brady to be contrarian when the Pats run the ball more than ever, Mullins/Bourne. I said it on page 2 or 3. Why wouldn’t you stack Keenum (bottom of quaerterback pool) with Manny Sanders and maybe Lindsay in what will be a shootout and has been one of the less talked about games on the internet. Shit, you could even throw AB and Vance in there for a pretty good overall game stack.

I’m playing Sanders but not playing Case Keenum because he’s Case Keenum. But I’m sure Sony will play and I’m thinking about playing him at low ownership at 5800 against the Jets who just let Mccoy break out. He’ll surely be low owned with all of the guys around his price range and a “questionable” tag

• BigRay

Alex Collins set to play. No Gus train here.

• Brian7479

2 TE week with Kittle and Doyle 🤔

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.