1:00 PM EST : Oakland ( 10.5 ) at Baltimore ( -10.5 ) —- T: 42.5
    1:00 PM EST : NY Giants ( 5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 11.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -11.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : Miami ( 8.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -8.5 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -3.5 ) at Denver ( 3.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) —- T: 48.5

Monday, 11/26
    8:15 PM EST : Tennessee ( 6 ) at Houston ( -6 ) —- T: 41.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• P0key

Alfred Morris announced Out..right when i took out Brieda for Gus and was tinkering with the extra salary….screw it there will be no RB over 7k for me today

• moosedrool

Bucs/49ers stack? OU 54…

• maddysdaddy09

Chubb/Evan’s or Mack/AB…
    FD GPP

• JayB82

Is anyone playing Melvin Gordon

• homers1226

@moosedrool said...

Bucs/49ers stack? OU 54…

mike thinks it will be a grind it out game and hes pretty smart about dfs

i put 2 sf at tb stacks out of 9

read this morning on the pot ,winston ,fitz qb combo fantasy points is only 2nd to patrick mahomes

• moosedrool

@maddysdaddy09 said...

Chubb/Evan’s or Mack/AB…
    FD GPP

Mack/AB…my .02

• JayB82

Would you stack Lamar and Gus? I dont think they both would go off

• elmore0631

Mike Evans seems to be the guy that will burn me no matter what.

• P0key

@maddysdaddy09 said...

Chubb/Evan’s or Mack/AB…
    FD GPP

Mack/AB

• homers1226

@JayB82 said...

i dont know if its a coaches smoke screen or
    that hes really not 100%

if la gets out quick 17 pt lead

do they rest him

• joephoto

@JayB82 said...

Not me.

• CleverGroom

Some things that are making it move for me.

Charles Clay OUT, Josh Allen active for BUF The Bills only have Jason Croom and Logan Thomas active at TE. Croom has shown some rapport with Allen and has upside here if, like me, you’re convinced that the Bills have a good shot at winning this game. He’s a punt, to be clear, but I don’t think he’s out of the question.

Cordy Glenn OUT for CIN I already liked Browns DST and RBs a lot. Glenn had played every snap at LT for the Bengals coming into this game. What he lacked as a run blocker he made up for in pass blocking. Now he’ll be replaced by Jake Fisher, one of the culprits for last year’s lost season (the poor Bengals didn’t even get to enjoy their annual meaningless appearance in the Wild Card Round, for pity’s sake).

Note also that the Browns D is essentially whole coming out of their bye. Genard Avery was fit enough to play 53 snaps going into it. Larry Ogunjobi and Myles Garrett got a chance to recover. We know good and well that Andy Dalton cannot keep this team afloat if his blind side is a problem every single dropback.

Alex Collins OUT for BAL This is obviously very good news for Bus Edwards, and cements the universal takes that he’ll start for BAL. It’s still a position that they targeted 0 times last week. I still have doubts about Edwards in full PPR, but they’re fewer.

• firemedicpat

@JayB82 said...

I think Gordon/Chargers can win you the slate.

• P0key

@JayB82 said...

Would you stack Lamar and Gus? I dont think they both would go off

play both…don’t be on the wrong side of history today

• firemedicpat

@CleverGroom said...

Charles Clay OUT, Josh Allen active for BUF The Bills only have Jason Croom and Logan Thomas active at TE. Croom has shown some rapport with Allen and has upside here if, like me, you’re convinced that the Bills have a good shot at winning this game. He’s a punt, to be clear, but I don’t think he’s out of the question.

Cordy Glenn OUT for CIN I already liked Browns DST and RBs a lot. Glenn had played every snap at LT for the Bengals coming into this game. What he lacked as a run blocker he made up for in pass blocking. Now he’ll be replaced by Jake Fisher, one of the culprits for last year’s lost season (the poor Bengals didn’t even get to enjoy their annual meaningless appearance in the Wild Card Round, for pity’s sake).

Note also that the Browns D is essentially whole coming out of their bye. Genard Avery was fit enough to play 53 snaps going into it. Larry Ogunjobi and Myles Garrett got a chance to recover. We know good and well that Andy Dalton cannot keep this team afloat if his blind side is a problem every single dropback.

Alex Collins OUT for BAL This is obviously very good news for Bus Edwards, and cements the universal takes that he’ll start for BAL. It’s still a position that they targeted 0 times last week. I still have doubts about Edwards in full PPR, but they’re fewer.

Man I hope most people think the Bills can win.

• mambaland

ekler is not a bad play anytime at his price and running quarterbacks get hurt..not IF but when…

• moosedrool

@homers1226 said...

mike thinks it will be a grind it out game and hes pretty smart about dfs

i put 2 sf at tb stacks out of 9

read this morning on the pot ,winston ,fitz qb combo fantasy points is only 2nd to patrick mahomes

Live here in Tampa, big fan. Had tickets to the game to see my sons friend Brieda play. But I have a hard time watching anymore. Anyway, with Garcon and Goodwin out, who does Mullin throw to? I’d be suprised if Kittle doesn’t get at least 15 targets today. And with Alfred out, Breida should see a good number of attempts and targets…not to mention he will have a good crowd of friends and family at the game. Bucs D is really, really that bad to get into a grinding type game. I could be wrong, but I believe it’s the highest OU on the board today.

• bengalboi

@TopDawgs07 said...

Living in Ohio, I can tell you there is a major difference between those two fan bases. Browns fans are much more loyal, diehard. The Bengals fans are much more fickle. They’ll bail on the Bengals faster than the Browns fans on the Browns. The stadium will have quite a few Cleveland fans today.

And the Browns stadium holds quite a bit more than Cincinnati. If you go to a Buckeye game and see 109,000 people at the game, 98% Buckeye fans, the Bengals stadium feels like a smaller DI stadium like Miami of Ohio or something.

We only go to games to tailgate. At this point with the bengals being in the suck, don’t expect much from the crowd.

• squidkill

@moosedrool said...

Live here in Tampa, big fan. Had tickets to the game to see my sons friend Brieda play. But I have a hard time watching anymore. Anyway, with Garcon and Goodwin out, who does Mullin throw to? I’d be suprised if Kittle doesn’t get at least 15 targets today. And with Alfred out, Breida should see a good number of attempts and targets…not to mention he will have a good crowd of friends and family at the game. Bucs D is really, really that bad to get into a grinding type game. I could be wrong, but I believe it’s the highest OU on the board today.

BIF. We have freaking Boots on the Ground in Tampa!,, This is NOT a drill.

• casper

@moosedrool said...

Mullins or bust Ive got 6 Niners in my cash line up think they will score over 30 you can play anyone vrs bucks

• kcroyalty29

I’m loading up Ekeler 100% in cash on DK. 3700 for a guy that gets 10+ touches today due to injury and blowout – and a guy that gets 2 catches a week even when Gordon is healthy. He breaks one big play or gets in end zone once and he’s more than paid himself off. Good chance Gordon sees more like 15 touches today. Don’t get it – people will say its fine to play Samuels or some receiver that typically gets 3-4 catches in the flex for a $1,000 more, but Ekeler – who always gets 8+ touches – somehow isn’t a good play for much cheaper.

YOLO it – Ekeler in cash

• NDNole

Im rolling with JUJU

• odanny

@CleverGroom said...

Charles Clay OUT, Josh Allen active for BUF – The Bills only have Jason Croom and Logan Thomas active at TE. Croom has shown some rapport with Allen and has upside here if, like me, you’re convinced that the Bills have a good shot at winning this game. He’s a punt, to be clear, but I don’t think he’s out of the question.

• CleverGroom

@moosedrool said...

Anyway, with Garcon and Goodwin out, who does Mullin throw to? I’d be suprised if Kittle doesn’t get at least 15 targets today.

That’s crazy talk. Who are these corners who will be covering up Bourne and Pettis—or even Taylor and James, for that matter—to the point that Kittle doubles his target expectation?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).