1:00 PM EST : Oakland ( 10.5 ) at Baltimore ( -10.5 ) —- T: 42.5
    1:00 PM EST : NY Giants ( 5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 11.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -11.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : Miami ( 8.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -8.5 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -3.5 ) at Denver ( 3.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) —- T: 48.5

Monday, 11/26
    8:15 PM EST : Tennessee ( 6 ) at Houston ( -6 ) —- T: 41.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• GTRandy27

@bluehaze013 said...

Congrats man, even though you didn’t get first i’m sure you made a lot of money placing that in the milly that most people will never accomplish ever. How much did you win?

10th place was $7,000. The ben INT dropped from 8th place ($10,000). had ben found a way into the endzone, i’d be looking at huge money.

• Jokey401

“Probably the closest I’ll ever come in my life to winning the milly maker, 10th place. Thank you guys so much for the support.“

• bluehaze013

@GTRandy27 said...

10th place was $7,000. The ben INT dropped from 8th place ($10,000). had ben found a way into the endzone, i’d be looking at huge money.

Yeah still man thats a lot of money,, beats busting your ass out in the sun all day for a month straight to make it lol Congrats!

• CleverGroom

@GTRandy27 said...

Probably the closest I’ll ever come in my life to winning the milly maker, 10th place. Thank you guys so much for the support.

Well done, brotato. Gave yourself a great shot at 1st there, and not a bad payday in the end.

• biga0787

Just made cashline do not know how. But dfs is such a mental roller coaster

• KindGuy

@GTRandy27 said...

Wow that is an amazing accomplishment. Most people will never even sniff a top 500 placing in that contest. Congrats Randy!

• Dfspacman

Anyone playing the showdown?

• draggin49

Hmmmmm will Rhodes limit Adams .
    Graham is playing with a broken finger ? He gonna troll us and put up his best score of the season while people fade him due to injury . Wouldn’t surprise me

• DfsBopBooth

@Dfspacman said...

Anyone playing the showdown?

of course.

• 49noobers

@GTRandy27 said...

Congrats man. I know sweating can be stressful but for me it was one of the best feelings i have ever had when i finished near 300th place in DK MM couple of years back. I had Chris Thompson, Duke Johnson and David Johnson going nuts with T Y also having a monster game. Unfortunately, I had Gronk giving me a dud as he got injured. I also had Julio giving me a single digit. Difference between 300th and 1st place was only 25 points. I am still trying for past two years to even get in top 10,000. lol.

• Supanice

If there is a showdown thread, I’m not posting in it. Latavius Murray for 200k baby.

• DfsBopBooth

@Supanice said...

If there is a showdown thread, I’m not posting in it. Latavius Murray for 200k baby.

played 12% of the snaps last week.

• Supanice

@DfsBopBooth said...

played 12% of the snaps last week.

Exactly. 200k ez money.

• superjon

I have Aldrick in one and Treadwell in another, but my main cheapy is St. Brown.

Snap counts and targets have been going up with Cobb out. He didn’t play the last time these teams met, but I think he profiles really well vs Minnesota.

Incoming 6/74 and 2 TD’s

• BIF

@GTRandy27 said...

Nice job, hope you played that line in a couple other GPPs that aren’t as top heavy as it would have finished top 5 in everything else

• GoldenWolf87

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/64622679 So again can someone explain how this one user won with just two ticket lineups for the three dollar slate?

• Skee

I had a horrible DFS Thanksgiving,

Tonight I somehow accidentally entered a second game. I only wanted to play one,

Somehow, everyone I’m playing against has Kirk Cousins at MVP. Nobody else even has Aaron Jones at all. So I just want Minny to do nothing and Jones to have a big game.

• CAMFAN11

Freakin graham going to be a dnp or what ??? Geezzz thought he was good to go wtf

• squidkill

@GTRandy27 said...

Probably the closest I’ll ever come in my life to winning the milly maker, 10th place. Thank you guys so much for the support.

Congrats man. Hell yeah !!!!

• IronMonkey415

Aww that limbo celebration was cute.

• BIF

@GoldenWolf87 said...

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/64622679 So again can someone explain how this one user won with just two ticket lineups for the three dollar slate?

Happens all the time
    People win the Milly on one lineup

• DfsBopBooth

@Skee said...

I had a horrible DFS Thanksgiving,

Tonight I somehow accidentally entered a second game. I only wanted to play one,

Somehow, everyone I’m playing against has Kirk Cousins at MVP. Nobody else even has Aaron Jones at all. So I just want Minny to do nothing and Jones to have a big game.

So do I. Main slate killed me today, so I was on tilt and went big on the showdown tonight. Need Jones to go big

• Trappist1

@BIF said...

Happens all the time
    People win the Milly on one lineup

If your core players hit and the support pieces have a decent day then that is all it takes. People are brain washed about max entry and think that is the only way. Max entry allows you to hedge in a lot of ways but if the core plays do not hit then that is money down the drain.

• NDNole

@Jokey401 said...

“Probably the closest I’ll ever come in my life to winning the milly maker, 10th place. Thank you guys so much for the support.“

Nice, Great job

• Beckhams3Fingers

I guess Thielen is out there as a decoy only. He’s torching basically all my showdown LUs. Fitting end to an absolutely god awful long holiday weekend.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.