1:00 PM EST : Oakland ( 10.5 ) at Baltimore ( -10.5 ) —- T: 42.5
    1:00 PM EST : NY Giants ( 5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 11.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -11.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : Miami ( 8.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -8.5 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -3.5 ) at Denver ( 3.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) —- T: 48.5

Monday, 11/26
    8:15 PM EST : Tennessee ( 6 ) at Houston ( -6 ) —- T: 41.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• 49noobers

@Trappist1 said...

If your core players hit and the support pieces have a decent day then that is all it takes. People are brain washed about max entry and think that is the only way. Max entry allows you to hedge in a lot of ways but if the core plays do not hit then that is money down the drain.

Umm, i have been wondering this myself. I do like 2-3 LUs in DK MM and 5-6 LUs in DK $3 main slate GPP. I almost always have top 6-7 players form slate in my LUs although never all in a single LU.

May be my player pool is too large and i need a process to reduce it to bear minimum. I played 6 QBs total today across my 8 LUs. I played 14 WRs, 10 RBs, 4 Def and 4 TEs.

I had all players form DK MM Winning team in my player pool except for Lamar Jackson. If i had done max LUs, may be i would hit all top players in one or more of my LUs. I am considering going big one of the weeks.

• DfsBopBooth

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

I guess Thielen is out there as a decoy only. He’s torching basically all my showdown LUs. Fitting end to an absolutely god awful long holiday weekend.

Mine to hes my MVP spot also. Packers are awful at defending the slot WR except when I play them

• GTRandy27

Do yall see what Rodgers is doing to this swiss cheese defense, Tom Brady is $5,800 next week vs Minny @ home….

• JayB82

Anyone have the link to all the FD slates today?

• DfsBopBooth

@GTRandy27 said...

Do yall see what Rodgers is doing to this swiss cheese defense, Tom Brady is $5,800 next week vs Minny @ home….

Brady didn’t look like himself today against the Jets.

• Trappist1

@49noobers said...

Umm, i have been wondering this myself. I do like 2-3 LUs in DK MM and 5-6 LUs in DK $3 main slate GPP. I almost always have top 6-7 players form slate in my LUs although never all in a single LU.

May be my player pool is too large and i need a process to reduce it to bear minimum. I played 6 QBs total today across my 8 LUs. I played 14 WRs, 10 RBs, 4 Def and 4 TEs.

I had all players form DK MM Winning team in my player pool except for Lamar Jackson. If i had done max LUs, may be i would hit all top players in one or more of my LUs. I am considering going big one of the weeks.

Yes, you nailed it. Trim your player pool and make a stand. You want to have the core players across all line-up’s and then switch the support pieces around. For 8 LU, I will have a 18-20 player pool and then 5-6 as your core plays to have in all line-up’s.

• GTRandy27

@DfsBopBooth said...

Gonna have to go re-watch that game, Jets aren’t good but they do play tough at home. As it is now, if it lowers his ownership that may be a good thing. But at $5,800 I doubt he’s too low owned.

• KindGuy

@49noobers said...

I don’t think you need a QB player pool to be big. 3-4 Qbs is fine as their range of outcomes tend to be more narrow. Just take the 25 from QB and focus on other positions is my advice.

• Supanice

@DfsBopBooth said...

Brady was sick Friday, probably ate some bad food.

• Jkemdy

Is Valdez scantling playing ?? WTH is going on

• GTRandy27

@Supanice said...

All that Avocado ice cream and Quinoa

• BIF

@49noobers said...

Definitely too big of a pool for just 8 LUs

I played 20 lineups and my pool was same or smaller at every position except TE

• Simplebitz

• bluehaze013

@Supanice said...

Should have had Turkey instead of sushi, high maintenance wife problems…

• Supershorty

I need a TD from St. Brown, currently 153rd and 23rd, I only made one lineup tonight for the two contests. I lost too much money earlier!!!

• Guizzy

@Supershorty said...

I need a TD from St. Brown, currently 153rd and 23rd, I only made one lineup tonight for the two contests. I lost too much money earlier!!!

GL. In the $10?

• Supershorty

Thankyou , Im in the 50K Sunday night showdown, the other 10 filled up before I got in.

• GoldenWolf87

So Next Week’s NFL $4M Roman 100th Millionaire Special costs 100 yikes lol.

• Supanice

@GoldenWolf87 said...

So Next Week’s NFL $4M Roman 100th Millionaire Special costs 100 yikes lol.

Love it, top score will be lower.

• IronMonkey415

See ya later Green Bay coach, same playbook and style every year is not going to cut it.

• cjs5555

rodgers….sigh.

• Jokey401

@Trappist1 said...

Yes, you nailed it. Trim your player pool and make a stand. You want to have the core players across all line-up’s and then switch the support pieces around. For 8 LU, I will have a 18-20 player pool and then 5-6 as your core plays to have in all line-up’s.

Word. This is my 3rd year playing DK and my 1st year with a more disciplined, researched, and narrowly defined player pool from week to week. I pick my core players and roll with it. Mix in hunches and recommendations for the rest.

I’m ahead this year and it’s much more fun.

• Jokey401

And another thing. MVS sucks balls! I’m done with him. So wanted him to put me over top several times this year.

This means you should play him next week.

• DfsBopBooth

lost a bunch on the main slate and won it all back on the showdown. Ill take it

• yisman

Fournette injury really hurt.

Two fantasydraft lineups. 186.04 and 191.74. Fournette in both. 10th and 11th out of 51. Needed top 5. https://www.fantasydraft.com/ticket/8074294

Had Aaron Jones low owned but with the Packers trailing in the second it was the wrong game script.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).