1:00 PM EST : Oakland ( 10.5 ) at Baltimore ( -10.5 ) —- T: 42.5
    1:00 PM EST : NY Giants ( 5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 11.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -11.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : Miami ( 8.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -8.5 ) —- T: 51.5
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -3.5 ) at Denver ( 3.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) —- T: 48.5

Monday, 11/26
    8:15 PM EST : Tennessee ( 6 ) at Houston ( -6 ) —- T: 41.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• BIF

@yisman said...

Fournette injury really hurt.

Two fantasydraft lineups. 186.04 and 191.74. Fournette in both. 10th and 11th out of 51. Needed top 5. https://www.fantasydraft.com/ticket/8074294

Had Aaron Jones low owned but with the Packers trailing in the second it was the wrong game script.

Fournette didn’t get hurt, he got ejected for fighting in late 3rd Q

• Brian7479

@GTRandy27 said...

Do yall see what Rodgers is doing to this swiss cheese defense, Tom Brady is $5,800 next week vs Minny @ home….

I don’t know if we were watching the same game. He completed like 60% of his throws for 198 and 1 TD. Not to mention he got pressured a lot. Brady and Rodgers have both been average this year if you pay close attention. Lots of high totals next week and we’re back to the 13 game main slates. As of right this minute the Patriot I like most for GPP is James White. Football Outsiders has Minnesota ranked 31st in DVOA against pass catching RB’s and they get pressure on the QB so I can see Brady dumping it off to White and his price is down to 6500. He was 7400 this week and hit a ridiculous 8800 earlier in the season against Buffalo but Michel didn’t play in that game. I know Michel will be playing in this upcoming game but I think White is easily viable in GPP. Has 30+ upside in my opinion

• depalma13

@Trappist1 said...

If your core players hit and the support pieces have a decent day then that is all it takes. People are brain washed about max entry and think that is the only way. Max entry allows you to hedge in a lot of ways but if the core plays do not hit then that is money down the drain.

That isn’t true if all of the chalk hits and they are not part of your core. Barkley, Chubb and McCafferry pretty much proved that yesterday.

• mike42

@depalma13 said...

That isn’t true if all of the chalk hits and they are not part of your core. Barkley, Chubb and McCafferry pretty much proved that yesterday.

Only Chubb was chalk I think, if your strategy was to pay up at RB and made those 3 part of your core in a week when everyone was laying down at fb, you would have smashed. In other words, if you would have followed the same strategy that has worked all year, you would have smashed.

• mike42

@IronMonkey415 said...

See ya later Green Bay coach, same playbook and style every year is not going to cut it.

It’s a blessing. AR needs a new coach more than he needs to sneak in the playoffs. If MM and Hue both get new head coaching gigs next year I will feel sorry for their new respective teams. Coaches who have not changed with the times are standing out this year in a bad way. I could only imagine where the Bears would be if John Fox was still our coach.

• mike42

I think Ten wins tonight. Does DT get M. Butler coverage tonight?

Edit: The answer is yes. They shadowed the last 2 weeks I’m guessing in lieu of benching butler. They did it against TY and Flash. I’d be surprised if DT didn’t get enough tgts tonight to have a good shot at cracing winning showdown LU.

• Trappist1

@mike42 said...

Only Chubb was chalk I think, if your strategy was to pay up at RB and made those 3 part of your core in a week when everyone was laying down at fb, you would have smashed. In other words, if you would have followed the same strategy that has worked all year, you would have smashed.

Indeed DJ Moore was the chalk, CMC was an after thought. Barkley was touted but most were shy of paying that price. O. Beckham was the chalky. Funny how it works out and it was all about the elite RB’s.

• mike42

Does it bug anyone else that ive heard at least 2 different experts say Mayfield acted immaturely and Hue basically did what anyone would do and took a job with a rival? It’s obvious now that that locker room didn’t think much of Hue when he was there and Mayfield would have lost respect if he hugged it out with Hue and/or said positive things about him. They didn’t respect the awful job he did at developing them while he was there and now respect him less that he went to a rival a week later is natural. I don’t get it. They’ve won as many games in a month as they did in 3 yrs with him and I heard some asshole talking about how losing wasn’t hue’s fault and how immature the Cleve players have been about it.

A girl breaks up with you because you treated her worse than any guy has ever treated her and you go date her sworn enemy a week later, don’t expect her to give you a hug next time she see’s you.

• Beckhams3Fingers

I guess Thielen is out there as a decoy only. He’s torching basically all my showdown LUs. Fitting end to an absolutely god awful long holiday weekend.

• Trappist1

@mike42 said...

Does it bug anyone else that ive heard at least 2 different experts say Mayfield acted immaturely and Hue basically did what anyone would do and took a job with a rival? It’s obvious now that that locker room didn’t think much of Hue when he was there and Mayfield would have lost respect if he hugged it out with Hue and/or said positive things about him. They didn’t respect the awful job he did at developing them while he was there and now respect him less that he went to a rival a week later is natural. I don’t get it. They’ve won as many games in a month as they did in 3 yrs with him and I heard some asshole talking about how losing wasn’t hue’s fault and how immature the Cleve players have been about it.

A girl breaks up with you because you treated her worse than any guy has ever treated her and you go date her sworn enemy a week later, don’t expect her to give you a hug next time she see’s you.

All about nothing really. Not the biggest fan rubbing people’s nose in it and trying to humiliate them. The coach was sacked and hired by another NFL team he has worked for previously, what do people expect ? A coach might be inept at his job but as long as he did not intend malice to the players and the club that hired them there is no need to bang about him after he is fired. Move on, he has moved on and i thought he handled the whole situation with grace. Yes, the players came across as immature and that it is the truth.

• mike42

@Trappist1 said...

All about nothing really. Not the biggest fan rubbing people’s nose in it and trying to humiliate them. The coach was sacked and hired by another NFL team he has worked for previously, what do people expect ? A coach might be inept at his job but as long as he did not intend malice to the players and the club that hired them there is no need to bang about him after he is fired. Move on, he has moved on and i thought he handled the whole situation with grace. Yes, the players came across as immature and that it is the truth.

No, the players came off as players. Of course they are going to use it as motivation and of course they are going to feel a sense betrayal. The idea that he went to a team that they still had to play 2x is totally acceptable and normal and their reaction is immature I find strange.

If he valued his relationships with those players he should not have done that. Most players in the NFL would have reacted in a similar fashion so I would consider their reaction normal, to be expected.

• Jokey401

I don’t fault Hue for taking a job with Cincinnati nor do I fault Mayfield and the rest for treating him as an opposing enemy/coach. It’s not like hue was a detriment to mayfields growth as a rookie QB. Oh wait, yes he was. He was a detriment as a piss poor coach and Mayfield did what he should have, as a leader. Woot woot

• depalma13

@mike42 said...

All three were over 30% owned with Barkley over 40% owned.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).