1:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -3.5 ) at Washington ( 3.5 ) —- T: 41.5
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 4 ) at Atlanta ( -4 ) —- T: 53
    1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 8.5 ) at New Orleans ( -8.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:05 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3 ) at Tennessee ( -3 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 6 ) at New England ( -6 ) —- T: 46
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( 3 ) at San Francisco ( -3 ) —- T: 45.5

Monday, 11/25
    8:15 PM EST : Baltimore ( -2 ) at LA Rams ( 2 ) —- T: 49

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• deeebo

so people are telling me to get off of godwin and pay down to odell or chark and pay up for ryan?

• deeebo

who the hell is scott simonson and is he playing this week? should i plug him instead of olsen and upgrade QB?

• keephustlincuz

@deeebo said...

who the hell is scott simonson and is he playing this week? should i plug him instead of olsen and upgrade QB?

You can’t plug him in.

• ifthethunder

@keephustlincuz said...

You can’t plug him in.

Scott Simonson is cordless.
    ~

• MrFreeze53

@deeebo said...

No not all Deebo, in GPPs I’m taking some dumb shots on him, huge pass in cash.

• realphipps

@BIF said...

Good post again this week, agree on everything except the part I quoted above as I think a run stuffer in the middle really only affects Gore as he runs between the tackles (In Purcell’s backyard) where Singletary will have dump off plays on the edge and (should have) half or more of his runs outside the tackles.

Agree, yet…

I watched very little of BUF/MIA, yet had it on a screen for some season-long relevance in Singletary and Jerome Baker (IDP)

I was surprised by just how much work Singletary got between the tackles, most of it falling short of successful. The main reason I posted that blurb, and caution to Singletary owners in DFS and season-long….

Denver is impossible to run against outside the tackles. 6th best over left end, best in the league over right end. But they are vulnerable between the tackles, dead last in the league over right tackle, 23rd over left tackle. About average up the gut.

Denver has been elite at shutting down the stretch run this year, yet they can be had (on paper) particularly in the B-gaps. I’d caution RGers looking at those numbers that a healthy Purcell, against an average o-line in Buffalo, will likely impact those trends in a negative manner.

• MrFreeze53

@deeebo said...

so people are telling me to get off of godwin and pay down to odell or chark and pay up for ryan?

Yes because Evan’s looks better this week. Probably go Chark over ODB in cash.

• BIF

@realphipps said...

Agree, yet…

I watched very little of BUF/MIA, yet had it on a screen for some season-long relevance in Singletary and Jerome Baker (IDP)

I was surprised by just how much work Singletary got between the tackles, most of it falling short of successful. The main reason I posted that blurb, and caution to Singletary owners in DFS and season-long….

Denver is impossible to run against outside the tackles. 6th best over left end, best in the league over right end. But they are vulnerable between the tackles, dead last in the league over right tackle, 23rd over left tackle. About average up the gut.

Denver has been elite at shutting down the stretch run this year, yet they can be had (on paper) particularly in the B-gaps. I’d caution RGers looking at those numbers that a healthy Purcell, against an average o-line in Buffalo, will likely impact those trends in a negative manner.

Thanks – I wasn’t going there with a Buff RB anyways but I feel like they’ll test the edge with Singletary on a couple dump offs by getting him going hard to the edge at the same time Beasley cuts in and looks like he’ll test the middle and they’ll hope that frees up some space on the edge. Saw them do that 4-5 games ago.

I just don’t think there is a ton of DFS value in this game as both defense are better than both offenses and QBs.

• realphipps

@BIF said...

Thanks – I wasn’t going there with a Buff RB anyways but I feel like they’ll test the edge with Singletary on a couple dump offs by getting him going hard to the edge at the same time Beasley cuts in and looks like he’ll test the middle and they’ll hope that frees up some space on the edge. Saw them do that 4-5 games ago.

I just don’t think there is a ton of DFS value in this game as both defense are better than both offenses and QBs.

I currently have no DFS plays from this game. Feels like 17-13. Also feels like someone I’ve overlooked smashes for no reason at all. I doubt it’s a DEN RB though. Splitting work behind a damaged line in, likely, a not so friendly game script in shitty weather with a mostly healthy defensive front 7 fighting for a playoff spot. I’ll pass as well…

Now, on to important things, who do we play from the Bucs??

• techndiego

@realphipps said...

I currently have no DFS plays from this game. Feels like 17-13. Also feels like someone I’ve overlooked smashes for no reason at all. I doubt it’s a DEN RB though. Splitting work behind a damaged line in, likely, a not so friendly game script in shitty weather with a mostly healthy defensive front 7 fighting for a playoff spot. I’ll pass as well…

Because they hit the Over most weeks… itza thing. Love this game with Ice + Ridley/Evans and zero RBs

• BIF

@realphipps said...

No idea – the last couple weeks have seen RoJo get fed the rock a ton and Brate see 14 targets so I have no idea – they have been taking a few deep shots to Scotty Miller and he saw 6 targets last game while Perriman only saw 3. I think any of the 3 WR should be in play but do like the Atlanta pass game a little better.

• deeebo

chark obj or ridley in cash?

• superstars92

Is OBJ going to be popular?

• Csquared1987

CMC, Hill, and Robbie Anderson or Montgomery, Bell, Edelman

• MrFreeze53

@Csquared1987 said...

CMC, Hill, and Robbie Anderson or Montgomery, Bell, Edelman

Not Montgomery. I have a way of telling which Bears running back is going to go off, and it’s this, none of them ever under Matt Nagy.

• spx333

• x2

2017 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@superstars92 said...

20-25%

• superstars92

@spx333 said...

20-25%

Dang…I was going to go with Julio instead. That didn’t work out for me last week though.

Dolphins do suck, but if N’Keal Harry starts, I wonder if I should pay up for OBJ or not. Harry is a monster talent, I thought he was going to be the best WR in the draft when he was in college (even though Scary Terry has been great).

• rdchampion

My favorite tourney play is Jones with Tate/Shep running it back with Gabriel. Calling it right now

• 33BeRad

So we have the narrative of OBJ getting fed and on track this week, what about Landry revenge game? Plus Fitz’s birthday against a Clev def that is without their best pass rusher. I am liking a game stack here. Do I go Baker with 2 WR and bring it back with Parker? Or go Fitz/Parker one of OBJ/Landry and Chubb? Clev targets have been so concentrated between the 2 WR and Hunt the past couple weeks.

• 33BeRad

@realphipps said...

I think this game scores more, like 24-21 type game. I like Lindsey and Fant on Den and wouldn’t be afraid of going back to Brown on Buff. Not any of my favorite plays but will have some of these. Not game stacking it, just sprinkled in other lineups

• Alvance83

Does anyone have ownership percentages?

Would love to know who the beast of wash/det is going to be. Both defences are dfs goodness but can’t count on touches on either side of the ball

• superjon

@superstars92 said...

He’s the beast of the week.

I’ll be around 8%

• TopDawgs07

@BIF said...

No idea – the last couple weeks have seen RoJo get fed the rock a ton and Brate see 14 targets so I have no idea – they have been taking a few deep shots to Scotty Miller and he saw 6 targets last game while Perriman only saw 3. I think any of the 3 WR should be in play but do like the Atlanta pass game a little better.

Currently Awesomo’s projections have Brate at only 2.3% ownership as well.

BIF, how strongly do you like Ryan this week vs your Buccs? Right now I have him as the one higher priced QB I want decent exposure to. Lack of running game, playing a pass funnel defense, etc. Otherwise I’m dropping down to Carr, Darnold, or Baker this week.

• TopDawgs07

@Alvance83 said...

Does anyone have ownership percentages?

Would love to know who the beast of wash/det is going to be. Both defences are dfs goodness but can’t count on touches on either side of the ball

Right now I’m seeing Detroit DST at 10%, but otherwise, no one from that game is over 3.8% and that’s Bo Scarbrough.

• casey2884

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #11

RG Tiered Ranking

Dorsett unlikely to play – Harry chalk week incoming

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).