1:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -3.5 ) at Washington ( 3.5 ) —- T: 41.5
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 4 ) at Atlanta ( -4 ) —- T: 53
    1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 8.5 ) at New Orleans ( -8.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:05 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3 ) at Tennessee ( -3 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 6 ) at New England ( -6 ) —- T: 46
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( 3 ) at San Francisco ( -3 ) —- T: 45.5

Monday, 11/25
    8:15 PM EST : Baltimore ( -2 ) at LA Rams ( 2 ) —- T: 49

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• odanny

@BIF said...

Betting ?

I played some uglies !
    Dolphins, Jets, Bucs/Atl Over, Den/Buff Under

I went the other way on the Bucs game, gave up the points and hoping their hot streak continues, but wished I had of stayed off this one, jumped on Seattle late last Sunday when the Seahawks were +3 (now it’s -2) and like Cincy +7

• DayThugginFOURlife

@noddy said...

Is the weather really bad enough to make a difference? I’m starting to think it might not be.

When the winds are 25 plus and rainy hard to get ball down field but I’m thinking the same thing

• lemay88

Which D has the safest floor this week?

• Hoods From The Wood

@BIF said...

Chark’s Hammy concerns me – seen too many guys play a couple plays and re-aggravate them

Lol why must you toy with Deebo’s already fragile psyche?

• superjon

NFL Network’s Bold Predictions

1. Steelers D has 3 TD’s

2. Rodgers throws 4+ TD’s tonight

3. Dak will throw for 355 yards

• noddy

@queensfinest said...

guice or scarbrough?

I have both

• lfn1992

This 5k range

• tristanwolf

@lemay88 said...

Which D has the safest floor this week?

pitt. bengals have 33 points combined last 3 games.

• lfn1992

I think my only lock and load is a cheap Lions D

• squidkill

Deebo. Blow the lineup up. Start over

• Jpitten

I like Griffin after signing that extension, also like hill and guice today for low owned plays

• deeebo

@squidkill said...

Deebo. Blow the lineup up. Start over

no. if i lose i lose. not enough input this week for me to make a clear lineup. im going with what i have now. hopefully lindsay does well.

• Shaudy_lo

@lfn1992 said...

I think my only lock and load is a cheap Lions D

I wish they were cheap on FD. They are the highest priced D on there

• lemay88

Everybody is talking about Guice but aren’t we scared of AP or better yet Thompson coming back?

• JDMcNugent

Which QB would you roll with today: Wilson, Ryan or Brees? This is the only thing I’m having trouble deciding today. Any insight appreciated!

• queensfinest

@lemay88 said...

Everybody is talking about Guice but aren’t we scared of AP or better yet Thompson coming back?

thompson is out

• S7ubs

@lemay88 said...

I have zero guice for this exact reason. They all limit each other’s ceiling

• Luctyl99

@JDMcNugent said...

Which QB would you roll with today: Wilson, Ryan or Brees? This is the only thing I’m having trouble deciding today. Any insight appreciated!

I’m stacking brees and kamara. I think kamara easily catches a touchdown today

• jcotdl

i didn’t really have time this week because i have been spending time losing over in the nba forum- but i did my limited gpp’s with CMC/ Kamara/ Hunt and worked from there a bunch

• P0key

Odell will throw a TD to Landry today…Book It

• squidkill

@deeebo said...

no. if i lose i lose. not enough input this week for me to make a clear lineup. im going with what i have now. hopefully lindsay does well.

Trubisky will lead you

• noddy

@lemay88 said...

I’m not scared.

• lemay88

Best punt option on FD, 4900 or less?

• zpa1989

which eagles WR do we like now with alshon and nelson out?

• fleishmo6

@SquidKill
    Loved your Deebo responses

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler