1:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -3.5 ) at Washington ( 3.5 ) —- T: 41.5
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 4 ) at Atlanta ( -4 ) —- T: 53
    1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 8.5 ) at New Orleans ( -8.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:05 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3 ) at Tennessee ( -3 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 6 ) at New England ( -6 ) —- T: 46
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( 3 ) at San Francisco ( -3 ) —- T: 45.5

Monday, 11/25
    8:15 PM EST : Baltimore ( -2 ) at LA Rams ( 2 ) —- T: 49

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• kps3205s

@ifthethunder said...

The Jaguars stuffed Derrick Henry in that game as well. “Henry will be tested against a Jacksonville defense that held him to 44 yards and a touchdown on 17 carries in Week 3” per DK. Yet the Colts ran all over JAX last week.

Leaves me wondering what to do about Henry.
    ~

I’m playing him in both of my GPP LUs on DK. I don’t play cash so no idea on that side.

The Jags run D has been average at best. 3 of their 11 games they have let up over 200 yards rushing and they have allowed the last 2 teams to do it. 6 out of their 11 games they have given up over 100 yards rushing. For me I think they are more of a speed/rushing line vs 4 big hosses in the trenches trying to stop the run initially which allows the opposing O-Line to push them around a bit.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@squidkill said...

Trubisky will lead you

Lol I think he swapped ARod for Trubisky. Could you imagine his tilt when Trubisky puts up a 40 burger and Rogers hands off 40 times

• kdsdawg

@zpa1989 said...

which eagles WR do we like now with alshon and nelson out?

Goedert

• lemay88

Driskel with Golladay, or just leave him naked and play Evans instead?

• bjacksonibew

@zpa1989 said...

Jordan Matthew’s maybe?

• jnoboa

• 2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

It’s gross but probably Jordan Matthews. Maybe you can save some money on defense; just a few hundred more and your options get considerably better IMO

• Jpitten

Agree on goedert

• kdsdawg

just realized I am on Hunt at about 75%..whew, just think he is too cheap for his role

• noddy

@Jpitten said...

Agree on goedert

Had him as my TE all week

• devouredbychaos

@lemay88 said...

Best punt option on FD, 4900 or less?

• dmac37

@zpa1989 said...

I would like to think a JJAW breakout is coming

• kps3205s

@JDMcNugent said...

Is it a good idea to stack Kamara/Thomas, or should this be avoided?

For GPP on DK I have them both in 1 of my 2 LUs and ended up going 2 TE for that 1 LU.

Is it a good idea? Most will probably say no but I’m looking to break a 2 week slump for Sunday football and like what I see as long as all of the pieces fall in line.

• lfn1992

@zpa1989 said...

J Matthews and it ain’t close

• lemay88

Is Harry actually in play today? Need flex option for 5100 or less. Can’t find anybody I like and not going with 2 TE

• homers1226

te ,, griffion,, brate and one punt on j graham in my tb atl game stack

bringing it back with 2 ne rbs stack

• S7ubs

@devouredbychaos said...

Benny Snell

Was just going to say if you could pivot off of guice to Snell if Guice scares you

• ifthethunder

@BIF said...

Washington too ??

It’s sunny now and it seems like the wind is dying down a bit.
    ~

• whodat2

Lazard or Hurns?

• S7ubs

@lemay88 said...

Is Harry actually in play today? Need flex option for 5100 or less. Can’t find anybody I like and not going with 2 TE

FD?

• lemay88

Yes, FD

• zpa1989

anyone going back to the miles sanders well? or does the time share scare you. at 5600 on FD i think he is deff in play

• sneaksox

This sets up so well for Guice’s breakout game if they just rest AP and leave Smallwood out of it, but leave it to Washington to screw up every single thing they’ve done as an organization so he’ll most likely bust. I’m all over him but betting on the Redskins as an NFL entity is usually a losing proposition.

• keephustlincuz

@lfn1992 said...

J Matthews and it ain’t close

Seems like he will get 6 or 7 targets in a much better matchup than last week.

• S7ubs

@lemay88 said...

If it’s FD I would go Harry, Matthews, Snell or Paul Richardson

• Bell and guice or kamara and ajayi?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.