1:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -3.5 ) at Washington ( 3.5 ) —- T: 41.5
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 4 ) at Atlanta ( -4 ) —- T: 53
    1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 8.5 ) at New Orleans ( -8.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:05 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3 ) at Tennessee ( -3 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 6 ) at New England ( -6 ) —- T: 46
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( 3 ) at San Francisco ( -3 ) —- T: 45.5

Monday, 11/25
    8:15 PM EST : Baltimore ( -2 ) at LA Rams ( 2 ) —- T: 49

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• yisman

Rams +38,5 loses too as a tipped passes turns into an INT

smh at the Rams

• chatmar

Placed 4th out of 11,890. Turned $2.00 into almost $60.00 in DK Prime Time. I always do much better on shorter slates. Cant figure out the larger slates.

• BIF

@yisman said...

Rams +38,5 loses too as a tipped passes turns into an INT

smh at the Rams

Rams showed nothing all game and punted with 5 minutes left – betting on them to score at the end is foolish as Ravens still had all their defensive starters in and you know they aren’t going to kick a FG. They were lucky the play before that Woods broke a tackle for the big gain as they threw it short of the sticks on 4th down.

Where’s Dennis Green ? The Rams are who I thought they were !

• chatmar

@BIF said...

Rams showed nothing all game and punted with 5 minutes left – betting on them to score at the end is foolish as Ravens still had all their defensive starters in and you know they aren’t going to kick a FG. They were lucky the play before that Woods broke a tackle for the big gain as they threw it short of the sticks on 4th down.

BIF, I am getting better thanks to your kind advice. Gonna try to tighten things up the rest of 2019 and cone out strong and increase my bet levels in 2019!

• chatmar

@chatmar said...

BIF, I am getting better thanks to your kind advice. Gonna try to tighten things up the rest of 2019 and cone out strong and increase my bet levels in 2019!

In 2020

• BIF

@chatmar said...

Placed 4th out of 11,890. Turned $2.00 into almost $60.00 in DK Prime Time. I always do much better on shorter slates. Cant figure out the larger slates.

👍

• yisman

@BIF said...

I had +200 odds on them scoring. I agree they’re likely not bothering with FGs but teams up like that in 4th often play softer defense, plus Baltimore pulled Lamar so I figured they wouldn’t move the ball much and Rams would get better field position.

I liked the bet. Didn’t work out. Live bets have been a disaster.

• BIF

@yisman said...

I had +200 odds on them scoring. I agree they’re likely not bothering with FGs but teams up like that in 4th often play softer defense, plus Baltimore pulled Lamar so I figured they wouldn’t move the ball much and Rams would get better field position.

I liked the bet. Didn’t work out. Live bets have been a disaster.

Yah I stopped live betting almost entirely a few years back – the only live bets I do now is early in the game if a team I like in the full game gives up an early FG or TD then I’ll bet them getting a better overall line. Doesn’t always work but I’ve made money doing those versus the in-game live 4th Q bets hoping someone scores or doesn’t score.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).