1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -6 ) at Jacksonville ( 6 ) —- T: 46.5
    1:00 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 5.5 ) at Buffalo ( -5.5 ) —- T: 53.5
    4:05 PM EST : San Francisco ( 6.5 ) at LA Rams ( -6.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Denver ( 5.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -2.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( 2.5 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Green Bay ( -7.5 ) —- T: —

Monday, 11/30
    8:15 PM EST : Seattle ( -4.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 4.5 ) —- T: 51.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

I will be creating a separate Thanksgiving thread in a few days, but kept the games on here for those people who play Thu-Mon slates.

• superjon

Can you also make the Chicago / Green Bay Showdown thread a little earlier (Sunday morning?)

Just for those of us on FD who fade Cook at his ridiculous $11k salary. So we can have something to discuss after our day ends early when he goes off for 35 in the 1st half.

• winnerchickendinner

Even though Tagovailoa got benched this would be a good spot for him to go off. Also maybe play some Luton and see if he can replicate the hou game against Cle

• wolverinezack

Don’t see how you get away from Buffalo-Chargers game. Allen at QB with Diggs and run it back with whoever avoids White, wouldn’t that be Allen? Uses up quite a bit of cap space though

• winnerchickendinner

@wolverinezack said...

Don’t see how you get away from Buffalo-Chargers game. Allen at QB with Diggs and run it back with whoever avoids White, wouldn’t that be Allen? Uses up quite a bit of cap space though

Yeah Allen goes around 50% in the slot

• winnerchickendinner

Was going to stack Ryan/Ridley/Jones but will need to see how that hamstring holds up as his coach said he’ll be a gtd

• 808state

Ekeler should be back this week and hopefully Mostert too

• NDNole

@superjon said...

Can you also make the Chicago / Green Bay Showdown thread a little earlier (Sunday morning?)

Just for those of us on FD who fade Cook at his ridiculous $11k salary. So we can have something to discuss after our day ends early when he goes off for 35 in the 1st half.

You mean 1st quarter lol.

• 808state

NYG/CIN looks like the disgusting game stack of the week. Maybe we can finally get a Danny Dimes week.

• wolverinezack

Gallman in a good spot for value on FD. Maybe Giants D. With Burrow out, that backup looked horrible yesterday

• shadowchap1978

@808state said...

Ekeler should be back this week and hopefully Mostert too

Ekler? Really that is great news for some of us that have him on our best ball teams. I currently only have one running back ffs!

• infantryboys

@wolverinezack said...

Gallman in a good spot for value on FD. Maybe Giants D. With Burrow out, that backup looked horrible yesterday

He looked pretty bad in 3 starts last season too. Takes all the Cin skill position players off the table for me.

• whodat2

I remember the good ole days when I could play Taysom at TE

• tippycat

@whodat2 said...

That was great. I only had him in 50% my line ups. Thought it was to good to true. I will take a few chance with Hill against the Broncos.

• jdtrey

@whodat2 said...

I’m more sad I can’t use him in my season long on ESPN anymore as a TE either =/

• ifthethunder

I wonder if the Bears will score a TD this week? I need them for that achievement.

P.S. I did have Cordarrelle Patterson in a lineup last week. Apparently a kickoff return doesn’t count.
    ~

• marker0357

@ifthethunder said...

I wonder if the Bears will score a TD this week? I need them for that achievement.

P.S. I did have Cordarrelle Patterson in a lineup last week. Apparently a kickoff return doesn’t count.
    ~

same here. I checked and “No, it doesn’t count”. Bummer. For a team like the Bears, we need special consideration for any kind of a score. LOL

• mnstone14

i kinda like daniel jones at qb. is this wrong?

• winnerchickendinner

After seeing what the rams just did to TB want to see some projected ownership on the chiefs passing game being they’re so expensive

• Ricolasvegas

umm… the ATL vs LV total is 55.5 currently… largest total I can remember this season? Lot of cheap options from that game. And of course Julio will be a game time decision most likely…

• CheeseCutter

@mnstone14 said...

i kinda like daniel jones at qb. is this wrong?

I like him, too. Real cheap (5500) against the Bengals. Pairs up well with Engram at TE – Bengals 31st in the league against TEs.

• Bnett2210

If no John Brown, what about Davis as a cheap punt??

Also about liking Jones and Engram, I can see it being decent value, but I really like Shepherd a lot at his price. He seems to always find a way to get at least 10fpts and if he scores he’s close to 20.

• JSteele

@Ricolasvegas said...

umm… the ATL vs LV total is 55.5 currently… largest total I can remember this season? Lot of cheap options from that game. And of course Julio will be a game time decision most likely…

I think Vegas/KC ended higher last week

• jdtrey

@Ricolasvegas said...

I think Cle / Dal (56) and Atl / GB (56.5) in week 4 were the two highest this year so far but I could be wrong.
    The Cle / Dal game ended up 49 – 38 and the Atl / GB game ended 16 – 30.
    8 games were projected for over 50 that week – 9 hit over 50, 4 over 60.

Ryan / Jacobs / Ridley / Waller for all the money!

• zovyn

@Bnett2210 said...

If no John Brown, what about Davis as a cheap punt??

I don’t know DK pricing, but on FD if it’s a choice between a shaky punt of Davis vs. paying $600 more for Beas(t)ley – it’s no question for me. Lock in the little white dude. If Brown is out I’ll have Cole everywhere.

EDIT: With Brown at $5700 and Beasley at $5400 the only concern is that it might be a too-obvious pivot. But I don’t think it’s that important to care about ownership % on guys in that range.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.