1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -6 ) at Jacksonville ( 6 ) —- T: 46.5
    1:00 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 5.5 ) at Buffalo ( -5.5 ) —- T: 53.5
    4:05 PM EST : San Francisco ( 6.5 ) at LA Rams ( -6.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Denver ( 5.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -2.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( 2.5 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Green Bay ( -7.5 ) —- T: —

Monday, 11/30
    8:15 PM EST : Seattle ( -4.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 4.5 ) —- T: 51.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• marker0357

@yisman said...

AdamSchefter
    ·
    2m
    All the QBs on the Broncos’ roster are ineligible to play Sunday against the Saints after being deemed high-risk, close contacts, sources tell ESPN.

None were wearing masks at the time of exposure, per source.

maybe they didn’t see the news?

• IronMonkey415

What an exciting Sunday this will be.

Kendall Hinton could be the QB for the Bronco.

• yisman

Kendall Hinton projected to start at QB for Denver

• JH822547

Google suggests this will be the first ever luxury hotel to start as QB in an NFL game.

Do we upgrade elements of NO offence as well then?

• depalma13

Broncos have no QB’s available? This should be fun.

• yisman

Hinton played QB at Wake Forest before switching to receiver for his senior year.

Currently a WR on Denver’s practice squad.

• whodat2

Jerry Jeudy just posted:

Guess ima have to get my Lamar Jackson on

• rjschick92

Fitz makes the Dolphins WAY more interesting. Will definitely have a few shares of Gesicki and Parker.

Not exactly a hot take but I think Mahomes goes nuts this week. I’m sure he’s extra fired up to play against Brady again. Pass catchers will be popular but I think you can differentiate a bit and throw in Watkins – has shown ceiling, can explode for 2 TD’s in this type of matchup.

• monarch

@rjschick92 said...

Fitz makes the Dolphins WAY more interesting. Will definitely have a few shares of Gesicki and Parker.

Not exactly a hot take but I think Mahomes goes nuts this week. I’m sure he’s extra fired up to play against Brady again. Pass catchers will be popular but I think you can differentiate a bit and throw in Watkins – has shown ceiling, can explode for 2 TD’s in this type of matchup.

Nice call. Fitz+Gesicki+Crowder

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@yisman said...

Hinton played QB at Wake Forest before switching to receiver for his senior year.

Currently a WR on Denver’s practice squad.

Too bad he’s not in the player pool or we’d have another min. priced WR to contemplate.

• IronMonkey415

DAMN Sammy is back? I’m over still having Mecole Hardman in the lineup. Time to change things around.

• yanksfan1

This is one of the more wide open weeks I can remember on DK

• fitz2k2

@IronMonkey415 said...

DAMN Sammy is back? I’m over still having Mecole Hardman in the lineup. Time to change things around.

Wouldn’t davis be on sammy?

• ifthethunder

@rjschick92 said...

I like Mahomes plenty. Like a plethora of the DFS fans out there.

I need to be sold on which TB receivers to play, though. I’m tempted to just play people from other games instead because the catches are so widely shared.
    ~

• Moszman

@monarch said...

Nice call. Fitz+Gesicki+Crowder

I like Parker! Waller my te.

• Pandamonious

@ifthethunder said...

I like Mahomes plenty. Like a plethora of the DFS fans out there.

I need to be sold on which TB receivers to play, though. I’m tempted to just play people from other games instead because the catches are so widely shared.
    ~

You can make a solid argument for Brown or Godwin.

Or just not run it back.

• JoeyG113

For all those interested, Royce Freeman threw one pass in his college career. It went for 26 yards and a score. Yes, first thing I did was try to find footage of him throwing🤷‍♂️. You can check it out on YouTube. He actually throws it just as good as his counterpart Taysom Hill and made Marcus Mariota look good on the play.

Saints might have to resort to catching some game film of him in high school. Where he was 3 for 5 for 74 yards. He threw a TD but also a pick which lowered his QB Rating to 104.2. Really? Digging deep, as I don’t think you can pay for a subscription that offers this kind of information.

Freeman🔥>>>>Taysom🥶

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@zovyn said...

Isabella at 30%? That seems VERY high to me… just checked and Hazy has him at around 10-11%

I don’t know why people are on Arizona this week – I don’t like it. New England is having a bad year but their defense at home isn’t bad by any stretch.

You know Hoodie Vader is going to gameplan to eliminate either Hopkins OR Murray’s scrambling – I don’t see a lot of scenarios that make Isabella a must-play at all.

I don’t know if he’s league-minimum on DK and that’s driving the conversation, but on FD at $4.7k I don’t love him any more or less than Gabriel Davis $4.8k, Hamilton $4.7k or Zaccheus $4.6k – and I think there are several much better options in the $5.1-$5.4 range with the same boom/bust qualities and a more acceptable expected floor.

I’m talking about cash specifically on Draftkings. In GPP, yeah 10-11% seems about right. All the reasons you just listed about shutting down Hopkins and Murray are why Isabella is a solid play.

I haven’t played FD since their late swap/live scoring fiasco. I was a FD truther and went to two different live finals but I’ll never play there again. But on FD where you need TDs, then no Isabela isn’t a great play there at all at $4.7.

• Getty33

@whodat2 said...

Jerry Jeudy just posted:

Guess ima have to get my Lamar Jackson on

This is legit funny. If Lamar wasn’t a QB he’d be a WR/punt returner.

• marker0357

does anyone know if there is testing tomorrow am or was today the last batch of testing pre-game? I think it’s the latter, meaning that we should have most of the COVID news by now.

• zovyn

I always forget about the PPR and bonuses on DK – really adjusts the conversation in these situations.

Here’s a bit of even less useful info on Bronco’s Mr. Hinton:

Hinton played quarterback at Southern Durham High School in Durham, North Carolina. As a high school junior, Hinton threw for 3,972 yards and 39 touchdowns en route to a 3–AA championship title.$this->footnoteID(‘1’,’‘,’‘)

• marker0357

Live look in at Pitt practice

• IronMonkey415

LOL, that is great.

• Pandamonious

@marker0357 said...

Live look in at Pitt practice

That’s what Tuesday’s game will have to be if they actually play.

• dopeismarcus

@Getty33 said...

This is legit funny. If Lamar wasn’t a QB he’d be a WR/punt returner.

Yea, Jerry and Lamar grew up together. IF 95% of QB’s playing in the NFL wasn’t a QB they would be bagging groceries like Kurt Warner did.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).