1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -6 ) at Jacksonville ( 6 ) —- T: 46.5
    1:00 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 5.5 ) at Buffalo ( -5.5 ) —- T: 53.5
    4:05 PM EST : San Francisco ( 6.5 ) at LA Rams ( -6.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Denver ( 5.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -2.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( 2.5 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Green Bay ( -7.5 ) —- T: —

Monday, 11/30
    8:15 PM EST : Seattle ( -4.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 4.5 ) —- T: 51.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• BigRay

@JH822547 said...

Do we upgrade elements of NO offence as well then?

I like Murray to run out the clock on Denver. Ball control. Keep everybody healthy.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #51

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@DSR2389 said...

So a RB for min price playing QB. I don’t expect a lot but I could easily see them playing some wildcat and him with a score or two.

They announced they’re starting Kendall Hinton at QB. Former college QB, then converted to WR, and ultimately ended up on Denver’s practice squad as a WR.

He’s more of a running QB it seems. Obviously, to be converted from QB to WR in college, doesn’t bode well for him being a competent NFL QB.

• Steverino01

I normally play 3-5 lineups, but this week decided to go with 20 lineups in the big $3 on DK. I picked the wrong week for this.

• marker0357

@BigRay said...

I like Murray to run out the clock on Denver. Ball control. Keep everybody healthy.

yep, if they still play the game

• HoodsFromTheWood

Crazy slate
    Calm down
    Read
    https://www.themishdfs.com/post/mish-helps-the-fish-week-12-nfl-draftkings-strategy

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

I wasn’t really on any Broncos before. If Freeman started at QB, he was interesting, because he’d have the ball in his hands every snap, and would probably take off a lot. Under this situation now though, no.

I didn’t either. I had Juedy in my pool but just remove him

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

I think they became a worse play with the QBs out

You thinking Denver just sticks to ground game still after they get down 21?

• rjschick92

Also, don’t expect ownership to be super high so I like Allen Robinson in both cash/GPP’s.

Trubisky has a much better connection with him than Foles, and he’s good for about 9/10 targets a game on top of a negative gamescript.

• noddy

@rjschick92 said...

Also, don’t expect ownership to be super high so I like Allen Robinson in both cash/GPP’s.

Trubisky has a much better connection with him than Foles, and he’s good for about 9/10 targets a game on top of a negative gamescript.

That’s the Sunday night game.

• Agent47

I thought Gallman was going to be more popular but Hazy’s spreadsheet shows him projected at only 9.77%. If you’re looking for exposure to someone else on the Giants who’s in a good spot, I think the guy would be Sterling Shepard. Since returning to action in Week 7, he’s had at least 6 targets and 6 receptions in 4 straight games. Meanwhile, the Bengals have been the best matchup for RWRs any way you slice it. They’ve given up the most points to RWRs over the last 4 games, last 8, and the entire season. That was even with a goose egg from Cam Sims in Week 11. This is per the ESPN matchup chart. I looked back at the production RWRs have had against them since Week 4, and here’s what I saw:

Week 4 – Shenault 5-86-0
    Week 5 – Marq. Brown 6-77-1
    Week 6 – Marcus Johnson 5-108-0 (not completely sure on how he lined up, but including just in case)
    Week 7 – Peoples-Jones 3-56-1 (assuming he was RWR since Landry works primarily out of the slot and Higgins as a LWR)
    Week 8 – Corey Davis 8-128-1
    Week 9 – BYE
    Week 10 – Claypool 4-56-2
    Week 11 – Sims 0-0-0

Lastly, per Pro Football Focus, Leshaun Sims (his primary defender) has a coverage grade of 47.8, and his fpts/route given up of .46 is 3rd worst of all DBs playing on Sunday. It looks like Shepard will be low-owned to boot, so I definitely think it’s worth having some shares at $5,100 on DK.

• Longshots1234

Where is mike42

• Dr_Gonzo

@rjschick92 said...

They should really reschedule that game, I mean having the league step in and remove all the QBs from the team is a bush league move from a competitive standpoint.

As a Bronco fan this is total crap. Would the league make KC play with no QBs? No way. Fangio should forfeit to cost the league ad revenue, what a crock after they bend over backwards for ravens Steelers

• Ringthebell26

Olabisi Johnson DK $3000 With Adam Thielen out someone has to pick up the slack . Definitely will be low owned !

• squidkill

@Longshots1234 said...

Where is mike42

I 70 west of Peoria….. wide stance 3rd stall

• Calicapo

@Dr_Gonzo said...

As a Bronco fan this is total crap. Would the league make KC play with no QBs? No way. Fangio should forfeit to cost the league ad revenue, what a crock after they bend over backwards for ravens Steelers

agree.

• Ryan1313

Anyone else loving Matt Ryan in GPP?

• squidkill

i don’t even know what to do with this slate

• whodat2

I finally agree with somebody who has boots on the ground.

• Discountdouble12

QB J. Allen and TE E. Engram or QB D. Carr and D. Waller

• 33BeRad

@Dr_Gonzo said...

Broncos should come out and just take a knee on every offensive possession and just let NO score whatever they want. This is a crock.

• ifthethunder

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

Crazy slate
    Calm down
    Read
    https://www.themishdfs.com/post/mish-helps-the-fish-week-12-nfl-draftkings-strategy

“Robert Woods sticks out to me as being way too cheap for his role and his ceiling.”
    ~

• JCappy

I disagree with what most are projecting to happen in the Denver game. I don’t believe Pat Shurmur and the Denver coaching staff has had enough time to develop a game plan catered around playing a receiver at quarterback. I would assume they utilize a similar approach that they had with Jeff Drkskel starting with a few more QB runs.

Second — I am gonna assume they won’t just lay down and hand the ball off all game. Hinton has played QB in his life and was at least good enough to play 3 seasons for a power 5 program. He at least knows how to drop back and throw a football.

How many completions were you expecting Brett Rypien to complete anyway? 13? I see no reason to believe Hinton won’t be able to complete some passes especially with Saints most likely selling out to stop the run.

• Hjd29

josh allen and justin jefferson or mahomes and ab in dk cash? Feel like I like the first set better, but also want more pieces of TB vs KC game where I only have Kelce.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@ifthethunder said...

“Robert Woods sticks out to me as being way too cheap for his role and his ceiling.”
    ~

He’ll spend some time in Moseleyville, a very nice place to eat

• TubScout

Denver is no gift for the Saints. The Saints D can face trouble. This is short notice. Preparation has been changed. Though these are professionals, and they have seen plenty of football in their life, it may not be as easy as on paper.

If Denver mixes Hinton with Freeman and wildcat pieces then it’s possible it wears down the Saints and frustrates them. Instead of 7vs8 it can be 8vs8 in the box. Slow methodical drives producing boring 3-4 yard pops that churn clock can lead to backers jumping/shooting. This can open up a few big runs. CB’s will cheat and it’s possible they get caught 1-2 times. Too aggressive a silly lob can back them back off. It will get boring out there for them. Boredom can lead to risky plays. Personally I think Denver is better off with more Freeman. Guess we will see how they go.

I recall the Chargers when Herbert came in just suck the life out of KC with run after boring run for 20 play drive. Offense sits, becomes impatient. Defense gets frustrated over methodical small chunks of yards. If mildly effective the Broncos can do the same. Miami years ago tossed in the wildcat vs the Pats well coached D and toasted them. Denver has 3 backs they can throw at them. Involving Hamler in jet motion alone can cause problems.

The Saints likely won’t be too worried about Denver offense. And may play conservative themselves. A vanilla game is possible here.

The Saints are without LT and LG. And Hill at QB has challenges. Hill is turnover prone. Vic is a good DC minded coach. Nice CB’s and stud Simmons SS can allow Vic to be aggressive towards Hill. 1-2 turnovers is possible and this can greatly affect the game. I wouldn’t be surprised if Vic slams the left side of the line. Trying to take half the field from Hill and funnel everything to one side. Make him move right.

It’s possible he makes Hill beat them and Thomas wouldn’t shock me to take a few big ones. Thomas can make for a nice GPP imo 8-130-2 is in the possibility. If Denver CB’s cheat in on Kamara and Hill, Thomas can eat.

Denver +15 and ML are worth the play. It’s 2020 anyways so nothing should be shocking. Denver I believe is good for 13.
    20-13 seems realistic.

GL to all

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).