1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -6 ) at Jacksonville ( 6 ) —- T: 46.5
    1:00 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 5.5 ) at Buffalo ( -5.5 ) —- T: 53.5
    4:05 PM EST : San Francisco ( 6.5 ) at LA Rams ( -6.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Denver ( 5.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -2.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( 2.5 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Green Bay ( -7.5 ) —- T: —

Monday, 11/30
    8:15 PM EST : Seattle ( -4.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 4.5 ) —- T: 51.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superjon

All I know is Denver has the lowest team total on the board, and it could go lower.

Their projected starting QB hasn’t thrown a pass in a game in about 2 years, and was lolbad when he was throwing passes. There’s a reason he’s listed as a WR and not their 4th string QB.

• rjschick92

They had a full day to prepare for the game. Don’t be surprised to see lots of crazy wildcat type stuff. I would be shocked if they ran any kind of dropback offense.

Likely doesn’t turn out well, but you never know.

In 2008, the Dolphins put 38 points on the Pats at Foxboro running the wildcat.

For fantasy I would completely stay away. Running offense is going to lead to draining the clock, Denver trying to avoid turnovers and going for a low scoring game that they could steal by a field goal if their defense shows up.

• Dr_Gonzo

@33BeRad said...

Broncos should come out and just take a knee on every offensive possession and just let NO score whatever they want. This is a crock.

We lose our bye to Cam having covid. Patriots had other QBs but no, can’t force the darling Patriots to play. Every team in the NFC ought to pissed for the league gifting the saints a win. But you know, I hope we kick them in the dick and somehow pull out the win. I’d also like to turn Shelby Harris loose on Goodell

• JSteele

The saints aren’t quite like the leafs but could we see a David Ayres situation?

• BlueEdwards

Anyone playing Danny Jones?

• marker0357

@blue said...

Anyone playing Danny Jones?

only to get my touchdown hunt goal on DK LOL

• BIF

Are the Ravens still playing the Cowboys on Thursday ?

Baltimore is now scheduled to play 2 games in 3 days.

• realphipps

@BIF said...

Are the Ravens still playing the Cowboys on Thursday ?

Baltimore is now scheduled to play 2 games in 3 days.

Game rescheduled for Monday night. For now.

• axman15

Am I crazy to be somewhat interested in Broncos D?

• marker0357

Can Balt even field a team right now? Seems like Lucy has some “splainin” to do about how this got so far out of hand.

• NDNole

I’m playing Gabriel Davis and I’m not looking back. Wish I could fit ridley in but I cant.

• NDNole

@axman15 said...

I sure was prior to the qb situation. But not anymore.

• Steverino01

@marker0357 said...

only to get my touchdown hunt goal on DK LOL

So you actually believe he is going to score a TD?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

The Saints defense is #1 against the run and are pretty good agaisnt the pass. I expect a bunch of 3 and outs for Denver. And playing Quarterback in the NFL is hard. I see a long day ahead for the Broncos

• odanny

@marker0357 said...

Can Balt even field a team right now? Seems like Lucy has some “splainin” to do about how this got so far out of hand.

The league is going to come down hard on Baltimore. Big fines and possibly draft picks. From the coach on down they have been ignoring league rules on mask wearing and contact tracing.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@axman15 said...

No, not at all. Pretty sure the Saints are down the left side of their o-line. Broncos are formidable and at home. I don’t think Hill is proven yet as a starter for posting a solid game against one of the worst pass defenses in football. They’re dirt cheap.

The knock on them more than anything, would be their offenses inability to sustain drives, and possibly allowing saints primo field position often. Ultimately wearing down and tiring out, being on the field too long.

Anyway, I think they’re worth the risk and dart worthy.

• marker0357

@Steverino01 said...

So you actually believe he is going to score a TD?

only need CHI and NYG so I’m taking no chances. He’s actually had a few rushing TD’s.

• marker0357

@odanny said...

The league is going to come down hard on Baltimore. Big fines and possibly draft picks. From the coach on down they have been ignoring league rules on mask wearing and contact tracing.

hadn’t heard much about it but seems like they were either incredibly unlucky or stupid.

• tmarohl

Sounds like Ballage is out

• IronMonkey415

Anyone being cute and playing Nelson Agholor with me?
    We can be cute together.

• Agent47

@IronMonkey415 said...

Anyone being cute and playing Nelson Agholor with me?
    We can be cute together.

Yes, I’ll have a few stacks with Carr/Agholor. Lately, I’ve been max-entering the Quarter Arcade and then doing 5 additional lineups in SE or 3-entry GPPs, so I’m guessing I’ll probably have Agholor in maybe 4-6 of those depending on how things go when I start putting them together.

• 33BeRad

SF may be getting some players back tomorrow. Trent Williams may play as well as Mostert, which could be a boon for their run game. Mostert is still priced at $7K on FD so I doubt I would play him, was hoping he would’ve been priced down. May take a shot with Mckinnon. Rams will be missing their leading tackler in MLB Kiser.
    On the flip side I do like Everett as Higbee looks like he will miss. SF might be getting Sherman back so the middle might be where to attack, and quickly because Rams are still without Whitworth on the OL.
    Definitely not cash plays but this will be a game people mainly overlook with the exception of maybe a one-off of Kupp or Woods.

• Calicapo

Anybody thinking saints Saints D isn’t a lock is crazy

• Ricolasvegas

@Calicapo said...

Anybody thinking saints Saints D isn’t a lock is crazy

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

For cash, sure. For some GPP exposure, sure. It’d be crazy to go 100% on them in GPP if you’re making more than a couple line ups though.

Nobody knows how Denver is going to play this. They might drop back to throw 20 times and run it 45 times. How many sacks are they going to get in 20 drop backs?

Even if they hold them to 10 points, and get 5 sacks, and a pick, big deal. They won’t be the highest scoring defense in that scenario, and on DK they’re the 2nd most expensive.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).