1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -6 ) at Jacksonville ( 6 ) —- T: 46.5
    1:00 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 5.5 ) at Buffalo ( -5.5 ) —- T: 53.5
    4:05 PM EST : San Francisco ( 6.5 ) at LA Rams ( -6.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Denver ( 5.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -2.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( 2.5 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Green Bay ( -7.5 ) —- T: —

Monday, 11/30
    8:15 PM EST : Seattle ( -4.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 4.5 ) —- T: 51.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic โ€“ NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• rjschick92

@33BeRad said...

SF may be getting some players back tomorrow. Trent Williams may play as well as Mostert, which could be a boon for their run game. Mostert is still priced at $7K on FD so I doubt I would play him, was hoping he would’ve been priced down. May take a shot with Mckinnon. Rams will be missing their leading tackler in MLB Kiser.
    On the flip side I do like Everett as Higbee looks like he will miss. SF might be getting Sherman back so the middle might be where to attack, and quickly because Rams are still without Whitworth on the OL.
    Definitely not cash plays but this will be a game people mainly overlook with the exception of maybe a one-off of Kupp or Woods.

Yeah I was drawn to Mostert as well. He is favorably priced on Yahoo and preferable as a pivot to the likely chalkier Hines/Gallman plays for tournaments.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

@Dr_Gonzo said...

As a Bronco fan this is total crap. Would the league make KC play with no QBs? No way. Fangio should forfeit to cost the league ad revenue, what a crock after they bend over backwards for ravens Steelers

bend over for the Ravens? Steelers have been getting hosed.

• charara1224

Couple thoughts:
    AB is due a big game and it should be this week… do not make a lineup without Nick ChubbDevante Parker should have a nice game at a solid price…. kyle rudolph could be a nice value play

• Calicapo

ekeler and chubb my locks for 20% of my lineups

• 33BeRad

Kamara under 10% is a great tourney play. Yes, he didn’t get the targets last week but he always has a ceiling as high as anyone. And I don’t hate Latavius either
    But I really like that Chubb and Ekler call. Will be a little on them.

• XxHeisenbergxX

@odanny said...

The league is going to come down hard on Baltimore. Big fines and possibly draft picks. From the coach on down they have been ignoring league rules on mask wearing and contact tracing.

Goodell is a bum he isn’t going to do squat if anything he has been going out of his way for the Ravens to reschedule this game…WHY didn’t he make them play Thanksgiving he is making Denver play tomorrow! It is all bullshit. I wouldn’t be surprised if Harbaugh adds the entire roster to the Covid list and say what now Goodell?

• 33BeRad

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

Goodell is a bum he isn’t going to do squat if anything he has been going out of his way for the Ravens to reschedule this game…WHY didn’t he make them play Thanksgiving he is making Denver play tomorrow! It is all bullshit. I wouldn’t be surprised if Harbaugh adds the entire roster to the Covid list and say what now Goodell?

I think Tomlin should do it. Steelers keep getting screwed. I really wish the Broncos would just give a middle finger to Goddell and take a knee every play.

• depalma13

Jock itch is far more contagious in an NFL locker room and like Covid, has no real affect on the best athletes in the world.

• superjon

@depalma13 said...

Jock itch is far more contagious in an NFL locker room and like Covid, has no real affect on the best athletes in the world.

You do realize they aren’t playing in a bubble, right?

• inarodgersitrust

Does Tre’Davious White shadow WRs in the slot if need be?

• depalma13

@superjon said...

You do realize they aren’t playing in a bubble, right?

Their entire lives are a bubble.

• Fontaine

• miggs6876

@inarodgersitrust said...

Does Tre’Davious White shadow WRs in the slot if need be?

Not a typical trend. It’s possible the bills game plan could adjust to have Tre shadowing Allen. The chargers may try to double Diggs too?

• miggs6876

@Fontaine said...

Matt Breida day?

Played a dart throw on him. He should get plenty of opportunities to produce.

• RatedDAL

@Dr_Gonzo said...

As a Bronco fan this is total crap. Would the league make KC play with no QBs? No way. Fangio should forfeit to cost the league ad revenue, what a crock after they bend over backwards for ravens Steelers

I feel your pain. Packers-49ers could’ve easily slid onto Sunday’s schedule but Nooo let’s give Rodgers an even easier win than the 49ers already are this year.

• Eyehatetodd

@Dr_Gonzo said...

We lose our bye to Cam having covid. Patriots had other QBs but no, can’t force the darling Patriots to play. Every team in the NFC ought to pissed for the league gifting the saints a win. But you know, I hope we kick them in the dick and somehow pull out the win. I’d also like to turn Shelby Harris loose on Goodell

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ You realize Cam didn’t play prior week and they DID force the Patriots to play when they had multiple players test positive and made them fly out cross country the morning of the game? But yeah keep that narrative up.

• ifthethunder

@marker0357 said...

only need CHI and NYG so I’m taking no chances. He’s actually had a few rushing TD’s.

Exactly. I need both CHI and the Bungles. So for one dime I have a CIN classic l.u. with every single Bengal ‘skill’ player in it, including Brandon Allen at QB.

Sad thing is even if we get our regular slate TDs, we’ll still need one from the Bears.
    ~

• FantasyKLC

Brian Hill worth a flier today?

• superjon

Julio not expected to play, but nothing final yet.

• JH822547

I prefer Breida and Wilkins to Brian Hill.

Atlanta will be throwing it from the 2nd quarter onwards.

• Hjd29

josh allen and justin jefferson or mahomes and ab in dk cash? Feel like I like the first set better, but also want more pieces of TB vs KC game where I only have Kelce.

• TheRyanFlaherty

The NFL was very specific regarding when games would be moved/canceled. A single position containing an outbreak was always a case to play the game.

The Broncos were morons. They could have kept a PS QB away from the team as many other teams are doing…or…you know, they could have worm masks. Not that difficult to follow the most basic of protocols.

You can rail against the NFL all you want, but the Broncos were morons.

• harryfox23

@TheRyanFlaherty said...

The Broncos were morons. They could have kept a PS QB away from the team as many other teams are doingโ€ฆorโ€ฆyou know, they could have worm masks. Not that difficult to follow the most basic of protocols.

You can rail against the NFL all you want, but the Broncos were morons.

Yup. I bet if the Broncos actually were following protocol and this still happened the NFL would be much more amenable to moving the game to next week. Instead, they are being used as the warning to the rest of the league that they aren’t putting up with half assed crap like this anymore.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@depalma13 said...

I give you the award for the most tone deaf post ever written in an RG forum. Nice job.

• Dfspacman

Anyone on Rudolph today?
    This slate is quite the head scratcher, just canโ€™t predict who makes it into the optimum lineup

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).