1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -6 ) at Jacksonville ( 6 ) —- T: 46.5
    1:00 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 5.5 ) at Buffalo ( -5.5 ) —- T: 53.5
    4:05 PM EST : San Francisco ( 6.5 ) at LA Rams ( -6.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Denver ( 5.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -2.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( 2.5 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Green Bay ( -7.5 ) —- T: —

Monday, 11/30
    8:15 PM EST : Seattle ( -4.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 4.5 ) —- T: 51.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

@Sleazygreazy said...

Absolutely not

Oh okay so we agree then

• theIrrigator

@Pandamonious said...

I hope everyone has their Glennon stacks ready.

Locked and Loaded

• theIrrigator

@kdsdawg said...

don’t know, I copied and pasted

Okay maybe we will get some clarity closer to lock

• aquasition

Naked Glennon

• theIrrigator

@zpa1989 said...

ruggs or agholor on FD? or neither…

if ruggs can’t have a big game today then he probably won’t all season

Ruggs snaps are down and Aghlor had been Carr’s favorite target. So Ruggs will smash today lol

• ifthethunder

@Pandamonious said...

I hope everyone has their Glennon stacks ready.

Why doesn’t giphy have THE Glennon pic is my main issue.
    ~

https://thebrewparty.files.wordpress.com/2017/09/screen-shot-2017-03-06-at-9-16-02-am.png

• monarch

@Brendan239 said...

Do you just eat the Gallman chalk on FD?

No

• ViewFromTheCouch

Is Fitzmagic definitely starting over Tua?

If so, on DK he opens up a lot of opportunities to stack two of K Allen/Diggs/Tyreek with Cook, and play the Saints D if you are so inclined.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@ViewFromTheCouch said...

Is Fitzmagic definitely starting over Tua?

If so, on DK he opens up a lot of opportunities to stack two of K Allen/Diggs/Tyreek with Cook, and play the Saints D if you are so inclined.

Tua was downgraded to doubtful yesterday. So, no not definitely and it’s not official, but you’d have to put the odds at around 90%, if not higher, I’d think.

Oh, and if you really want to save salary on DK, Glennon and 2 of Cole, Shenault, and Eifert is quite nice. Should be an easy 5x across the board.

• ifthethunder

Getting back to Dalvin Cook: I don’t have him in all 5, but I do have in 3. And one of those has Justin Jefferson as well. If Cook, Thielen, and Jefferson could all pay off last week, there’s no reason Cook and Jefferson can’t both pay off this week with Thielen out, right?

And maybe that combo gets you to a lower ownership lineup even though each has high ownership individually.
    ~

• kps3205s

@Sleazygreazy said...

He’s saying it like it is. How many nfl players have been severely affected by the CV? None that I’m aware of. They test positive, they sit out, they come back fine.

FWIW, 2 as of today. Ryquell Armstead (Jags) and Tommy Sweeney (Bills) are out for the remainder of the season due to complications after having Covid-19 over the past few months.

It is a minimal number vs the rest of the players in the league that have had it so far, but…well…I’ll stop here because I don’t want to get into specificity testing, cycle threshold, standard cycle threshold, test sensitivity or fraction of transmission because it will then go to a numbers game that many don’t like to discuss.

• Sleazygreazy

@kps3205s said...

I’ll stop here

Thanks

• TuscaloosaJohnny

@kdsdawg said...

and? He isn’t available to plug in on DK.
    I did just see that he is listed as a QB on FD. Odd that they have him there considering he was a WR on the practice squad.

Think there’s any chance DK adds him so close to kickoff?

• ViewFromTheCouch

@Pandamonious said...

Tua was downgraded to doubtful yesterday. So, no not definitely and it’s not official, but you’d have to put the odds at around 90%, if not higher, I’d think.

Oh, and if you really want to save salary on DK, Glennon and 2 of Cole, Shenault, and Eifert is quite nice. Should be an easy 5x across the board.

I have Eifert & Rudolph as my two budget TE’s, Isabella and Gabe Davis my 3k WRs.

Fitz would make all the difference for me.

Not feeling the Mike Glennon stack, though!

• whodat2

@ifthethunder said...

Why doesn’t giphy have THE Glennon pic is my main issue.
    ~

https://thebrewparty.files.wordpress.com/2017/09/screen-shot-2017-03-06-at-9-16-02-am.png

• Straightfire118

Ravens test positive for covid everyday yet Goodell bends over backwards and pushes their game all the way to Tuesday, while the Broncos are forced to play without a qb???? Goodell and the NFL should be sued for their negligence of player safety while only focusing on getting the ravens game thru its blatant and pathetic.

• Rickytango13

@ifthethunder said...

Getting back to Dalvin Cook: I don’t have him in all 5, but I do have in 3. And one of those has Justin Jefferson as well. If Cook, Thielen, and Jefferson could all pay off last week, there’s no reason Cook and Jefferson can’t both pay off this week with Thielen out, right?

And maybe that combo gets you to a lower ownership lineup even though each has high ownership individually.
    ~

I’m only playing cook in lineups without a value rb to try and differentiate

• ifthethunder

@whodat2 said...

whodat2: the Hero we all needed but didn’t deserve.
    ~

• Brendan239

Is Zaccheaus/G Davis trying to get too different on FD?

• dgballer

@Straightfire118 said...

Ravens test positive for covid everyday yet Goodell bends over backwards and pushes their game all the way to Tuesday, while the Broncos are forced to play without a qb???? Goodell and the NFL should be sued for their negligence of player safety while only focusing on getting the ravens game thru its blatant and pathetic.

that would upset Harbaugh too much!! biggest cry baby in the league. Ravens should have to forfeit imho

• Sleazygreazy

You can’t run into a fire and complain about being burnt. For crying out loud, enough about Goodell on player safety. If you don’t want to play, opt out…simple as that

• noddy

Is the SF defense getting healthy/healthier? I seem to remember them having some injuries, but I could be mistaken.

• chickenmanE

thoughts on kamara on fd?

• zpa1989

which one of the cheap RB’s is likely to get the most touches?

wilkins/hines?

breida?

james white maybe? (i like him on DK)

brian hill?

amy i missing anyone?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.