1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -6 ) at Jacksonville ( 6 ) —- T: 46.5
    1:00 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 5.5 ) at Buffalo ( -5.5 ) —- T: 53.5
    4:05 PM EST : San Francisco ( 6.5 ) at LA Rams ( -6.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Denver ( 5.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -2.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( 2.5 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Green Bay ( -7.5 ) —- T: —

Monday, 11/30
    8:15 PM EST : Seattle ( -4.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 4.5 ) —- T: 51.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• winnerchickendinner

Ward is going to be out for Cleveland. Chark stock just went up

• mike42

@jdtrey said...

I think Cle / Dal (56) and Atl / GB (56.5) in week 4 were the two highest this year so far but I could be wrong.
    The Cle / Dal game ended up 49 – 38 and the Atl / GB game ended 16 – 30.
    8 games were projected for over 50 that week – 9 hit over 50, 4 over 60.

Ryan / Jacobs / Ridley / Waller for all the money!

Sea/ARZ was around 57 but IDK what it closed at. Different year, been a bunch of 55-57ish type totals.

• Bnett2210

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/it-s-a-turducken-3487365

I know it’s for the Thanksgiving slate, but check it out and give me a thumbs up and some feedback if possible. Thanks and hope everyone wins some $$ and has a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Just remember no large groups!!! Lol, righttttt!!!

• mike42

@Bnett2210 said...

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/it-s-a-turducken-3487365

I know it’s for the Thanksgiving slate, but check it out and give me a thumbs up and some feedback if possible. Thanks and hope everyone wins some $$ and has a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Just remember no large groups!!! Lol, righttttt!!!

So I’m going to give you constructed criticism and just be honest. First, I think it’s great that you did it in the first place and I’m being serious. Beyond that, I thought it had way to much fluff and body and not enough hits. No need to recap stuff that happened unless you have a view that others may have not noticed. For instance, what happened to Hous’s pass catchers after Cobb/Stills went down? Everyone is going to be on Cooks/Fuller and have either 1 or 2 of them in every LU, but outside of that, Akins, who was mentioned on this thread last week and mocked, had a career high 5-83 and is going to have little ownership on a TE heavy slate. He scores and/or duplicates last weeks stats, and he would provide some solid leverage off of chalk and it’s not like it would come out of nowhere.

You basically said you like and dislike what most people would like and dislike, games and players. Just go out on a limb with some contriarian views that are absolutely necessary on a 3 game slate and talk less about the obvious plays. Here are some examples and I still haven’t done hardly any research:

Balt/pit- Balt matches up well Vs Pits passing attack but just got rolled by Henry after we knew there run stuffers were out before hand. Conner did NOT get a lot of touches last week and it was noticeable given that TOMLIN talked about how they were going to run the ball. This is the game Conner gets 20-25 touches vs a run funnel D and probably falls into the end zone at least once. If that’s the case in a low total game with weather being an issue, than volume for Big Ben should be a lot lower than expectations which makes D. Johnson less favorable of a play and should make everyone lean towards the others or just fade it all together. Balt has it’s season on the line and will show up and Gus the Bus will get a lot of carries given the COvid issues. He HAS to be in play too.

Last night I hit on 5 4-8 leg parlays using that type of logic on the Rams/TB. One paid +12392. Though LAR would have some “surprise” passing heavy O that I discussed on here and they went shotgun for the first time all year with great success. Thought the RB’s would struggle with key cogs on the line out Vs good D’s so I went under all the RB’s and over on Goff/Woods/Kupp. The Rams have an elite secondary so I went under Brady/AB/”(player-popup #mike-evans)M. Evans”:/players/mike-evans-18287.

The point is, other than self-glorification, take some stands or odds are it will never grow the way you want it too even if the comments I read were mostly positive. Other stands I’m taking:

Dal/Wash- Dal is a team that can play with the good teams “if” they show up on the good teams don’t and lose to mediocre or bad teams. They have sucked on turkey day and Vs Wash and I expect that to continue. Wash matches up extremely well with the Dal O on D and despite the numbers, I think Dalton played like a backup and missed a lot of reads/throws. I got Wash playing with the lead vs a dal team that will letdown early in this one. Scary Terry is always a fine play Vs a secondary like Dal but A. Smith doesn’t throw TD’s or to WR’s, and that’s noteworthy. Cash game lock but probably a GPP underweight.

Good luck on it all. We just live in an ADD world and I think you should take that in account. I’m sorry I never got to it last week but if you want honest feedback or help in any way, I’ll keep reading it throughout the rest of this year.

• Bnett2210

@mike42 said...

So I’m going to give you constructed criticism and just be honest. First, I think it’s great that you did it in the first place and I’m being serious. Beyond that, I thought it had way to much fluff and body and not enough hits. No need to recap stuff that happened unless you have a view that others may have not noticed. For instance, what happened to Hous’s pass catchers after Cobb/Stills went down? Everyone is going to be on Cooks/Fuller and have either 1 or 2 of them in every LU, but outside of that, Akins, who was mentioned on this thread last week and mocked, had a career high 5-83 and is going to have little ownership on a TE heavy slate. He scores and/or duplicates last weeks stats, and he would provide some solid leverage off of chalk and it’s not like it would come out of nowhere.

You basically said you like and dislike what most people would like and dislike, games and players. Just go out on a limb with some contriarian views that are absolutely necessary on a 3 game slate and talk less about the obvious plays. Here are some examples and I still haven’t done hardly any research:

Balt/pit- Balt matches up well Vs Pits passing attack but just got rolled by Henry after we knew there run stuffers were out before hand. Conner did NOT get a lot of touches last week and it was noticeable given that TOMLIN talked about how they were going to run the ball. This is the game Conner gets 20-25 touches vs a run funnel D and probably falls into the end zone at least once. If that’s the case in a low total game with weather being an issue, than volume for Big Ben should be a lot lower than expectations which makes D. Johnson less favorable of a play and should make everyone lean towards the others or just fade it all together. Balt has it’s season on the line and will show up and Gus the Bus will get a lot of carries given the COvid issues. He HAS to be in play too.

Last night I hit on 5 4-8 leg parlays using that type of logic on the Rams/TB. One paid +12392. Though LAR would have some “surprise” passing heavy O that I discussed on here and they went shotgun for the first time all year with great success. Thought the RB’s would struggle with key cogs on the line out Vs good D’s so I went under all the RB’s and over on Goff/Woods/Kupp. The Rams have an elite secondary so I went under Brady/AB/”(player-popup #mike-evans)M. Evans”:/players/mike-evans-18287.

The point is, other than self-glorification, take some stands or odds are it will never grow the way you want it too even if the comments I read were mostly positive. Other stands I’m taking:

Dal/Wash- Dal is a team that can play with the good teams “if” they show up on the good teams don’t and lose to mediocre or bad teams. They have sucked on turkey day and Vs Wash and I expect that to continue. Wash matches up extremely well with the Dal O on D and despite the numbers, I think Dalton played like a backup and missed a lot of reads/throws. I got Wash playing with the lead vs a dal team that will letdown early in this one. Scary Terry is always a fine play Vs a secondary like Dal but A. Smith doesn’t throw TD’s or to WR’s, and that’s noteworthy. Cash game lock but probably a GPP underweight.

Good luck on it all. We just live in an ADD world and I think you should take that in account. I’m sorry I never got to it last week but if you want honest feedback or help in any way, I’ll keep reading it throughout the rest of this year.

I appreciate it, really do!! I told some guys the same thing. I got to the point I thought I was making it too long and didn’t go in depth the way I wanted to, because I like the Akins call a lot and after I done it, then the covid news came out in Baltimore so it wanted me to change a few things. I got caught up on that one more in the forum talk type of stuff then the actual way I wanted it to come out. Also picked up on some things on how to add pictures and different things to make it no so plain to keep attention more. Unfortunately, right now while I battle a bullshit workers compensation case I got nothing but time and since I’m always on the DFS grind, so I tried something new to see how it went. The actual way I want to do it is the cash, pass, stash articles that I made last week but even on those I’m not really throwing a whole lot of numbers out besides pOWN, and spread/totals because all the other numbers everyone is reading from multiple people, so I’m taking the approach to analyze it as an athlete and a fan and not all that, that we already see and hear all week just from diff people. I appreciate it though, and that’s why I messaged you about it because I knew I would get some constructive criticism. Appreciate ya as always, Mike!!

• 808state

Glennon starting for the Jags. Not sure what that means for Chark now. Allen starting for the Bengals. Can’t be worse than Finley (I hope)

• BigRay

Glennon is $400 bucks cheaper than B. Allen. Although is Carr severely underpriced at $5,700?

• 808state

Glennon was targeting RBs a good chunk of the time last time he started in CHI, so maybe a slight boost for James Robinson to see more targets.

• marker0357

waiting for Teddy B info

• lotusbomb

@808state said...

Glennon starting for the Jags. Not sure what that means for Chark now. Allen starting for the Bengals. Can’t be worse than Finley (I hope)

Yuck… I was in on chark and shenault if healthy. They’re still cheap enough to be really good plays but the path to disappointment is much clearer with Glennon at the helm.

• Lbb11

WR/CB chart yet? Thanks as always!

• BigRay

@808state said...

Glennon was targeting RBs a good chunk of the time last time he started in CHI, so maybe a slight boost for James Robinson to see more targets.

He is captain check down

• jdtrey

@Lbb11 said...

WR/CB chart yet? Thanks as always!

Page 2?! haha jk

https://g.espncdn.com/s/ffldraftkit/20/NFLDK2020_CS_WRCBchartWeek12turkey.pdf?addata=2020=WRCB_chtsht_week12turkey_xxx

• cedric19

What’s up with Raiders Defense having a 3.59 points/$1000 projection?

• Lbb11

We got a (quasi) main slate tomorrow! Thanks as always.

• dgballer

Pitt vs Balt postponed until Sunday

• 808state

Some positive coach speak on AB. Only a matter of time before he explodes.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/bruce-arians-lack-big-plays-102146880.html

• Bnett2210

@BigRay said...

Glennon is $400 bucks cheaper than B. Allen. Although is Carr severely underpriced at $5,700?

Yea I believe Carr will definitely have some decent ownership at that price, especially in the matchup. Early looks I like having his savings and using him as cash QB.

• BIF

@808state said...

Allen starting for the Bengals. Can’t be worse than Finley (I hope)

I hope he is worse than Finley as I just streamed the Giants D in my season long league 😂

• marker0357

DeForest Buckner being out for the Colts (COVID) is huge against Ten. Me no likey.

• BigRay

@BIF said...

I hope he is worse than Finley as I just streamed the Giants D in my season long league

Same here. I was 8th in the waiver order and glad no one else went D in front of me.

• yisman

BREAKING

Lamar Jackson tests positive

will miss Week 12

• yisman

At this point, who knows if Ravens game even plays

So much COVID

• yisman

AdamSchefter
    Four more Ravens’ players and one more staff have tested positive for COVID, source tells ESPN.

Game Sunday still on for now, but chances of it being played are diminishing quickly.

• yisman

https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1332131382118772738

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).