1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -6 ) at Jacksonville ( 6 ) —- T: 46.5
    1:00 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 5.5 ) at Buffalo ( -5.5 ) —- T: 53.5
    4:05 PM EST : San Francisco ( 6.5 ) at LA Rams ( -6.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Denver ( 5.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -2.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( 2.5 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Green Bay ( -7.5 ) —- T: —

Monday, 11/30
    8:15 PM EST : Seattle ( -4.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 4.5 ) —- T: 51.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Jeddy3

RG3 szn!!!

• marker0357

I wonder what the staffer did to get in trouble regarding COVID

• zovyn

BAL@PIT players appear to have been removed from the pool for the in-progress THUR-MON slate on FD. That’s not a good sign. Wonder if they’ll straight-up refund those open “Thursday Only” Snake Draft entries if the game cancels…

The 1:15 PM BAL@PIT Single-Game slate is still taking entries though.

EDIT – might just be a leftover glitch from them switching 8:20pm to 1:15pm – they come in and out.

All probably moot – Rapaport says the game isn’t likely to play.

• beare

honest it would be nuts to play that game it be like giving steelers free victory

• zovyn

@beare said...

honest it would be nuts to play that game it be like giving steelers free victory

Or severely penalizing the Ravens for spreading the Rona…

• beare

true honest it seems like every game you watch there shaking hands hugging after games no mask seems kjust nuts to me.

• theIrrigator

@beare said...

Sounds fair to me

• theIrrigator

I need that game to play for a couple of my best ball teams

• superjon

Gio in concussion protocol. If he misses. Does that make Perine this week’s “free square”

• Joeltimb

Does Mahomes come out and just show the world who the real King is on Sunday? I definitely see a scenario where he drops 5 tds just because he can.

• winnerchickendinner

Gallman is getting 100% exposure. RB getting all the carries plus goaline work with a TD in the last four games against a murder’s row of run defenses. Could see two TDs like last week plus more room to run against the bengals in positive game script. Pair with the defense.

Fitzgerald out Isabella is worth a flier at 3k

Pittman could replicate the last titans game and be great value at 5k

• theIrrigator

@winnerchickendinner said...

Fitzgerald out Isabella is worth a flier at 3k

Yep and I’ll definitely be going back to Jakobi in that same game. Hopefully low ownership after everyone jumped on him last week and got burned

• Eyehatetodd

Stupid question because I struggle with contest selection.. if I’m playing with only $50 on FD, is it smarter to play only one lineup and enter it in the $50 single entry, or do 3 lineups and enter them in the smaller single entry tournaments?

• winnerchickendinner

@Eyehatetodd said...

Stupid question because I struggle with contest selection.. if I’m playing with only $50 on FD, is it smarter to play only one lineup and enter it in the $50 single entry, or do 3 lineups and enter them in the smaller single entry tournaments?

Former unless you have a few guys in your pool you want to rotate between three lineups.

• zeeshan2

I like Pittman as well but he does a ton with the little targets he has gotten and that concerns me

• Sleazygreazy

@Eyehatetodd said...

I would play a 33 SE 10 SE 5 SE. 33 entry with high floor plays and take a couple chances a with the other two, while maintaining the same core

• ifthethunder

I’m messing around with my default lineup, but it’s likely just a waste of time.

We need the write-ups tomorrow about today’s practices to figure out who is actually likely to play. Right?

P.S. That’s just a random thought, not meant to chill discussion. Here’s a more discussion-friendly question: You have Derek Carr at QB, of course you’re using the Murder Hornet at T.E. Do you also play Nelson Agholor?
    ~

• superjon

Anyone know why the Raiders D has such a high ceiling for FD? Currently projected to be the best point per $ play on the entire slate.

• Bradsh86

For most of you on average is there a limit number on your player pool? usually or a specific position cap, If youre playing large field gpp with about 60-80 lineups.

• BIF

@winnerchickendinner said...

Gallman is getting 100% exposure. RB getting all the carries plus goaline work with a TD in the last four games against a murder’s row of run defenses. Could see two TDs like last week plus more room to run against the bengals in positive game script. Pair with the defense.

While I agree that Gallman is the likely goalline guy, Alfred Morris has been getting a consistent load of 9 touches a game since Freeman went out and Dion Lewis gets his 2-3 catches a game so Gallman is not the only mouth to feed there.

Gallman has had 13, 15 and 19 touches/targets the last 3 games but I wouldn’t assume his workload is increasing as game flow/script led to the 19 touches versus the Eagles as they were playing with a rare lead.

I just wish the Giants passed to their RBs more as I’m on PPR friendly DK and Gallman only gets one catch a game which makes him very touchdown dependent – even a 100 yard day by him at a cheap salary still doesn’t bring value without a TD.

• Lbb11

I think Kamara/Saints D stack is one of my favorite counter-narrative plays of the week. After one week, masses saying that Alvin can’t succeed in a Taysom offense and the ownership reflects that. Simply not enough data to make that assessment and the defense could set up quite a few red zone opportunities. I’ll be overweight on them individually and as a stack.

• Lbb11

@theIrrigator said...

Yep and I’ll definitely be going back to Jakobi in that same game. Hopefully low ownership after everyone jumped on him last week and got burned

Love Jacobi this week, particularly as a run back in a Kyler stack.

• BIF

With Gilmore on DHop and (I expect) BB’s focus being to not let Kyler’s legs beat him – am I crazy to think that Cam is the better QB to play in this game and the Zona RB combo of Drake-Edmonds do all the heavy lifting for the Cards ??

• Lbb11

@BIF said...

With Gilmore on DHop and (I expect) BB’s focus being to not let Kyler’s legs beat him – am I crazy to think that Cam is the better QB to play in this game and the Zona RB combo of Drake-Edmonds do all the heavy lifting for the Cards ??

I think that if you think it plays out like that you avoid the QBs in the game.

• BIF

@Lbb11 said...

I think that if you think it plays out like that you avoid the QBs in the game.

It’s possible – with all the fantasy love for Kyler, DHop, Meyers and even a punt Isabella with Fitz out; I think the sneaky plays in this game are all the RBs. With Burkhead gone for the year and the Pats not showing any interest in throwing to Harris or Sony; that leaves 6+ targets all going to nearly-forgotten James White. On the other side both Drake and Edmonds could be successful.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.