1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -6 ) at Jacksonville ( 6 ) —- T: 46.5
    1:00 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 5.5 ) at Buffalo ( -5.5 ) —- T: 53.5
    4:05 PM EST : San Francisco ( 6.5 ) at LA Rams ( -6.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Denver ( 5.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -2.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( 2.5 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Green Bay ( -7.5 ) —- T: —

Monday, 11/30
    8:15 PM EST : Seattle ( -4.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 4.5 ) —- T: 51.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Lbb11

@BIF said...

It’s possible – with all the fantasy love for Kyler, DHop, Meyers and even a punt Isabella with Fitz out; I think the sneaky plays in this game are all the RBs. With Burkhead gone for the year and the Pats not showing any interest in throwing to Harris or Sony; that leaves 6+ targets all going to nearly-forgotten James White. On the other side both Drake and Edmonds could be successful.

I like Edmonds. I can’t bear to put Drake in my player pool ever.

• winnerchickendinner

@BIF said...

While I agree that Gallman is the likely goalline guy, Alfred Morris has been getting a consistent load of 9 touches a game since Freeman went out and Dion Lewis gets his 2-3 catches a game so Gallman is not the only mouth to feed there.

Gallman has had 13, 15 and 19 touches/targets the last 3 games but I wouldn’t assume his workload is increasing as game flow/script led to the 19 touches versus the Eagles as they were playing with a rare lead.

I just wish the Giants passed to their RBs more as I’m on PPR friendly DK and Gallman only gets one catch a game which makes him very touchdown dependent – even a 100 yard day by him at a cheap salary still doesn’t bring value without a TD.

See what you’re saying. Just looking at it as another Gibson scenario with a running back who doesn’t get 20 plus carries consistently but is td dependent and has a defense going up against a bad offense and backup QB for positive game script. That and will probably be low owned although haven’t seen a projection for him. It’sreally him and Chubb.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@BIF said...

It’s possible – with all the fantasy love for Kyler, DHop, Meyers and even a punt Isabella with Fitz out; I think the sneaky plays in this game are all the RBs. With Burkhead gone for the year and the Pats not showing any interest in throwing to Harris or Sony; that leaves 6+ targets all going to nearly-forgotten James White. On the other side both Drake and Edmonds could be successful.

Early in the week, but everywhere I see projected ownership, Drake is projected to be highest owned of all, around 10% or more. Some places higher than Hopkins. Byrd is actually projected for higher ownership than Meyers, and on one site, White is projected to be higher owned than Meyers by about .04%.

Don’t at all disagree with the take, but at least Drake, is definitely not sneaky, and Meyers/Isabella/Kirk are not expected to have much ownership. Basically 5% or less, where White and Edmonds are too.

• BIF

@winnerchickendinner said...

See what you’re saying. Just looking at it as another Gibson scenario with a running back who doesn’t get 20 plus carries consistently but is td dependent and has a defense going up against a bad offense and backup QB for positive game script. That and will probably be low owned although haven’t seen a projection for him. It’sreally him and Chubb.

Gallman is in my player pool – just not sure I want to be too much overweight as it’s still the 3-7 Giants offense I’m relying on (and also relying on Allen being as bad as Finley was to help set up the Giants offense).

Typically, I don’t like to “over invest” on players from bad teams regardless who they are playing as they are not significantly better than anyone.

• BIF

@Pandamonious said...

Early in the week, but everywhere I see projected ownership, Drake is projected to be highest owned of all, around 10% or more. Some places higher than Hopkins. Byrd is actually projected for higher ownership than Meyers, and on one site, White is projected to be higher owned than Meyers by about .04%.

Don’t at all disagree with the take, but at least Drake, is definitely not sneaky, and Meyers/Isabella/Kirk are not expected to have much ownership. Basically 5% or less, where White and Edmonds are too.

Interesting, at a minimum I figured the WRs like Kirk and Meyers would be projected a little higher.

• zeeshan2

Ahmed out Sunday per Flores

• zeeshan2

Derrick Henry is going to be a great play with IND’s defensive injuries

• BIF

Chark and Conley OUT for Jags

John Brown OUT for Bills

• 808state

the injuries are getting out of hand on this slate

• winnerchickendinner

Ravens steelers moved to Tuesday

• Getty33

@BIF said...

John Brown OUT for Bills

I think that leaves only Keelan Cole and Collin Johnson left at WR. Even still, with journeyman Mike Glennon at the helm I’d avoid dumpster diving from the Jaguars pool of players. JRob can’t run this offense by himself. They’re likely to get shut out.

• Getty33

@winnerchickendinner said...

Ravens steelers moved to Tuesday

Can’t say this is a surprise other than they didn’t wait for the final test results this evening.

• ifthethunder

@BIF said...

John Brown OUT for Bills

Maybe the Browns are a good DST play?
    ~

https://thebrewparty.files.wordpress.com/2017/09/screen-shot-2017-03-06-at-9-16-02-am.png

• BIF

@Getty33 said...

I think that leaves only Keelan Cole and Collin Johnson left at WR. Even still, with journeyman Mike Glennon at the helm I’d avoid dumpster diving from the Jaguars pool of players. JRob can’t run this offense by himself. They’re likely to get shut out.

Shenault is back for Jags

• BIF

Darnold back starting for Jets

Trubisky named starter for Bears on SNF at GB

• BIF

Broncos and Rams close practice facilites due to Covid issues

This sucks – get your shit together people

• marker0357

@zeeshan2 said...

Ahmed out Sunday per Flores

dam it, I just picked him up. My league RB’s this week will be Edmonds, Hines, and Breida. Any remaining luck I have had over the last 3 weeks is likely over.

• corbomb19

Thielen not expected to play.

• zeeshan2

Gurley out as well

• BIF

@marker0357 said...

dam it, I just picked him up. My league RB’s this week will be Edmonds, Hines, and Breida. Any remaining luck I have had over the last 3 weeks is likely over.

I grabbed James White off waivers in ours; he got dropped a few weeks back as Rex and Harris got all the work. Also Brian Hill with Gurley out might pay off.

• marker0357

@BIF said...

I grabbed James White off waivers in ours; he got dropped a few weeks back as Rex and Harris got all the work. Also Brian Hill with Gurley out might pay off.

I think James White is available. I just need to decide if he’s any better than these 3.

• realphipps

Any bets you sharps are particularly fond of?

I’m liking TEN +3 and CLE/JAX under 49.5.

I rarely do more than 3 leg parlays, but with Christmas close, I’m thinking of running some 10 leg trains. Maybe I’m the next Parlay Patz? (minus the prison time)

• realphipps

Speaking of James White, a lot of books have his rushing yards total set at 10.5

Perhaps my favorite prop of the week. Not expecting 100 rushing yards from a 3rd down back, just 11 or more.

• truegrinder

man all the talk about arians and the bucs. I could see Bucs winning this game and Brady and Mahomes in another huge showdown. Anyone know what Brady’s owndership will be? I may have to put him in a few lineups myself and get some AB, Evans and or Godwin stacked in…

• marker0357

@realphipps said...

Speaking of James White, a lot of books have his rushing yards total set at 10.5

Perhaps my favorite prop of the week. Not expecting 100 rushing yards from a 3rd down back, just 11 or more.

wouldn’t take much. Depends upon Michel. Harris won’t get 100% of the carries, that’s for sure.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.