1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -6 ) at Jacksonville ( 6 ) —- T: 46.5
    1:00 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 5.5 ) at Buffalo ( -5.5 ) —- T: 53.5
    4:05 PM EST : San Francisco ( 6.5 ) at LA Rams ( -6.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Denver ( 5.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -2.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( 2.5 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Green Bay ( -7.5 ) —- T: —

Monday, 11/30
    8:15 PM EST : Seattle ( -4.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 4.5 ) —- T: 51.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• winnerchickendinner

@truegrinder said...

man all the talk about arians and the bucs. I could see Bucs winning this game and Brady and Mahomes in another huge showdown. Anyone know what Brady’s owndership will be? I may have to put him in a few lineups myself and get some AB, Evans and or Godwin stacked in…

Chiefs have really been giving it up in the slot so plug in Godwin but Brady and the other pass catchers are meh in terms of stats.

• superjon

Carr gets the curse of the Beast.

• eatmyturf23

@808state said...

the injuries are getting out of hand on this slate

Yeah no doubt. Getting stupid silly now.

• beare

hill and gallman whose the better play?

• 33BeRad

@superjon said...

Well there goes that idea. HAHA!

• Way2fast23

@superjon said...

He makes fading players so much easier πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Getty33

@marker0357 said...

wouldn’t take much. Depends upon Michel. Harris won’t get 100% of the carries, that’s for sure.

Agreed. White under normal circumstances might get a normal carry or two and a draw play. You basically have 2 no more than 3 chances for him to accumulate 11 rushing yards. He’s only done it once in the past 6 games.

• Ether

This is a very ugly week for running backs imo

• BIF

@realphipps said...

Speaking of James White, a lot of books have his rushing yards total set at 10.5

Perhaps my favorite prop of the week. Not expecting 100 rushing yards from a 3rd down back, just 11 or more.

I dunno – he’s not there to run

He’s only going to get 3-4 carries max; he could actually get 0-1 carries

• noddy

@Ether said...

This is a very ugly week for running backs imo

Cook. Chubb. Gallman so far for me.

• Bnett2210

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/cash-stash-pass-qb-wr-3489419

Check blog out and give me any feedback!! Apparently after post it Carr gets the BOW curse lol.

• cheezpizza

Bucs havent stopped much this year and some of yall think theyre gonna stop Mahomes? Lol

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@cheezpizza said...

Bucs havent stopped much this year and some of yall think theyre gonna stop Mahomes? Lol

They’re 1 and 2 in DVOA against the run and pass respectively. It’s a strong defense. That doesn’t happen by accident. They are beatable though. I think their decimation of Rodgers and the Packers put them in as tougher to stack against in peoples minds, then they really are. Bucs blitz a lot and Mahomes shreds blitzes.

• realphipps

Agreed.

I like the risk/reward though, with him needing 11 yards. I see the Pats behind in the second half (but in striking distance) relying on James, ala 2019, especially with no Rex.

• Jpitten

Little off topic but has anyone seen draftkings give away the 101$ tickets on social media? They advertised 300 would be given

• Lbb11

@noddy said...

Cook. Chubb. Gallman so far for me.

Along with those three, Kamara, Henry, and the Colts and the Cards Rbs are all in play.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@realphipps said...

Agreed.

I like the risk/reward though, with him needing 11 yards. I see the Pats behind in the second half (but in striking distance) relying on James, ala 2019, especially with no Rex.

It’s a fair risk. Most likely he gets a carry or two. I mean, he could get 11 in 1 carry. I would guess though his spike to 5 carries last week were from Burkhead going down who averages like 6 carries a game. With Michel most likely active this week, I would guess he would get the Burkhead carries, while Harris keeps his predominant role, and White goes back to pass-catcher with a shot at 0 carries as well.

• theIrrigator

• theIrrigator

We already talk about Teddy returning to Minnesota to smash his old team?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Brian Hill?

Hill’s a tough one. Some very viable dirt cheap WR’s too. Where does it make more sense to pay up?

Like, do you go Hill to more easily get to like Tyreek Hill or Hopkins or Allen or whomever, or do you go with like Isabella or Gabriel Davis to get Cook AND Henry?

Raiders have been terrible against the run, and Falcons have been run heavy, but will they treat Hill like a bellcow?

• No mention of the one they call

Going right back to him vs titans.

• theIrrigator

Definitely more incline to trust Hill over a cheap WR. Especially ones that are taking over a role that wasn’t very productive pre-injury

• theIrrigator

If Julio is out I would play some Zucchini or if Jakeem cant go Callaway could smash

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

If Julio is out I would play some Zucchini or if Jakeem cant go Callaway could smash

Yet, if Julio is out they might even be more inclined to go more run heavy.

• theIrrigator

Shenault is really cheap

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.