1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -6 ) at Jacksonville ( 6 ) —- T: 46.5
    1:00 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 5.5 ) at Buffalo ( -5.5 ) —- T: 53.5
    4:05 PM EST : San Francisco ( 6.5 ) at LA Rams ( -6.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Denver ( 5.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -2.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( 2.5 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Green Bay ( -7.5 ) —- T: —

Monday, 11/30
    8:15 PM EST : Seattle ( -4.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 4.5 ) —- T: 51.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

Definitely more incline to trust Hill over a cheap WR. Especially ones that are taking over a role that wasn’t very productive pre-injury

Isn’t this one of those, “opportunity cost” things though? Getting 8 from a 3K WR, is better than getting a 10 from a 4K RB In theory, right?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Pretty interesting slate. Lots of different ways to go

• Pandamonious

@theIrrigator said...

Shenault is really cheap

He is. So is Cole. Also wondering if Eifert might get more looks.

• billythekidcowboysheat

The browns are gonna run the clock out all game, i cant justify paying for any jaguar this week other then Robinson and i doubt i even do that.

And hunt are gonna run wild on sunday, hopefully chubb breaks one and not lose his contacts again at the goal line!

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Isn’t this one of those, “opportunity cost” things though? Getting 8 from a 3K WR, is better than getting a 10 from a 4K RB In theory, right?

Against the Raiders 10 is probably his floor. Probably a good cash play. I’m just now kinda of glancing through the slate. There is some potential WR’s that are mispriced for being in potential WR1/WR2 roles.

Its tough because there is some higher priced WR’s in potential good spots also

• Pandamonious

@theIrrigator said...

Against the Raiders 10 is probably his floor. Probably a good cash play. I’m just now kinda of glancing through the slate. There is some potential WR’s that are mispriced for being in potential WR1/WR2 roles.

Its tough because there is some higher priced WR’s in potential good spots also

That’s what I’m sayin’!

Thinking I’m more comfortable going with known commodities at RB, and playing with the variance of WR.

• noddy

@Pandamonious said...

That’s what I’m sayin’!

Thinking I’m more comfortable going with known commodities at RB, and playing with the variance of WR.

Isn’t this what normally wins GPP’s?

• Pandamonious

@noddy said...

Isn’t this what normally wins GPP’s?

That’s what I hear.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

The browns are gonna run the clock out all game, i cant justify paying for any jaguar this week other then Robinson and i doubt i even do that.

And hunt are gonna run wild on sunday, hopefully chubb breaks one and not lose his contacts again at the goal line!

I like Hunt but this will also be the Browns first game in weeks that will be in decent weather. I think they throw it around the yard some too. Potential shootout. Jags playing from behind all game. Shenault could have 10 receptions. They could only be short little passes but that adds up quick on DK. Cole could catch a bomb

• billythekidcowboysheat

@theIrrigator said...

I like Hunt but this will also be the Browns first game in weeks that will be in decent weather. I think they throw it around the yard some too. Potential shootout. Jags playing from behind all game. Shenault could have 10 receptions. They could only be short little passes but that adds up quick on DK. Cole could catch a bomb

Definitely baker will have some more play action shots, witch is why i will have exposure to hodge (could see him catch bomb), I’ll keep my eyes on shenault and cole but i just don’t see the upside, but then again one of them could get 15-20 just off ppr i suppose on dk.

• winnerchickendinner

Rams exposed the Bucs slot defense and that’s were the chiefs do damage.

Going Hill now over the cheap WRs. Isabella is still going to be a third option, Shenault and Cole have Glennon at qb and not exactly a high adot WRs, Hamler gets targets but they’re inefficient and against a tough Saints defense, Hodge could get a deep bomb but deep passes are never a given, and even going up to 5k besides maybe byrd and watkins coming back there seems to be not that many targets, low adot, and very little get red zone looks. Staying above 5k at WR seems to be more viable and go cheap with Hill at RB/Flex

• monarch

Is Teddy chalk? I’m probably going to just build around Teddy and Josh Allen

• Getty33

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Definitely baker will have some more play action shots, witch is why i will have exposure to hodge (could see him catch bomb), I’ll keep my eyes on shenault and cole but i just don’t see the upside, but then again one of them could get 15-20 just off ppr i suppose on dk.

Shenault coming off IR with a sore hammy. Those never seem to heal very well. Stay away from Jacksonville this week despite the lure of striking it rich with some

• Pandamonious

@monarch said...

Is Teddy chalk? I’m probably going to just build around Teddy and Josh Allen

I don’t think. Probably between 5th and 10th highest owned somewhere.

Can I play Ruggs successfully this week? Falcons like to give up the big play. Or just stick to Agholor?

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

I don’t think. Probably between 5th and 10th highest owned somewhere.

Can I play Ruggs successfully this week? Falcons like to give up the big play. Or just stick to Agholor?

I’d lay off the Ruggs for awhile.

Did you catch the soundbite of Carr telling Ruggs “we need you Henry” on a play in the 4th quarter? As if Carr needs to tell Ruggs to run a convincing route to pull coverage off Agholor and Waller.

Edit: Maybe the other rookie Edwards. Carr threw a couple decent shots at Edwards last week and he is more of an end zone weapon

• monarch

I kinda like Gallman and Gio same game.

Likely positive game script (+Gallman) and negative game script (+Gio) and the Giants do let the running backs catch the football.

• monarch

I can already see Sam Darnold this week….

• superjon

@monarch said...

I can already see Sam Darnold this week….

I’m really surprised the Dolphins D wasn’t the Beast of the Week

• 33BeRad

@superjon said...

I’m really surprised the Dolphins D wasn’t the Beast of the Week

Well Darnold is just going to throw to Crowder in the slot 82 times and that is where Miami is weakest. I really wish for Fitz to start in that game as it would make it more appealing. Tua might turn out to be good but right now they aren’t nearly as aggressive as with Fitz.

• CheeseCutter

Gurley out, Brian Hill in at 4000 against the Rayduhs at home. Still shell shocked from the last time he was a free square against Carolina.

Looks to good to pass up. Again. Dammit.

• kdsdawg

who is getting the carries for Miami this week?
    I am actually going to put Gore in a few L/Us.
    Is that crazy?

• biga0787

@kdsdawg said...

Is that crazy?

No, I don’t think it is. I think gaskins plays. If not Breida is who I would think would get the running downs

• CheeseCutter

@kdsdawg said...

Is that crazy?

From DK player notes:

Coach Adam Gase said Friday that the Jets will have a running back rotation of Gore, Ty Johnson and Josh Adams on Sunday against the Dolphins, Ralph Vacchiano of SportsNet New York reports.

• ifthethunder

@CheeseCutter said...

Gurley out, Brian Hill in at 4000 against the Rayduhs at home. Still shell shocked from the last time he was a free square against Carolina.

Looks to good to pass up. Again. Dammit.

Which is scarier: Beast of the Week or Free

~

• parrothead112

Hill or Gallman?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).