1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -6 ) at Jacksonville ( 6 ) —- T: 46.5
    1:00 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 5.5 ) at Buffalo ( -5.5 ) —- T: 53.5
    4:05 PM EST : San Francisco ( 6.5 ) at LA Rams ( -6.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Denver ( 5.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -2.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( 2.5 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Green Bay ( -7.5 ) —- T: —

Monday, 11/30
    8:15 PM EST : Seattle ( -4.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 4.5 ) —- T: 51.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• noddy

Is it possible to win a big GPP with a QB and 3 WR from the same team?

• superjon

Is Reed out? Labs said yesterday that he was out, but everyone else still has him as questionable.

• CheeseCutter

@parrothead112 said...

Hill or Gallman?

I’ll have one of each in some, both in others, depending on cash vs. gpp, and roster construction.

Both in gpps lets you stack the shootout games top guys. The only RB I really like is Cook, so going with these two gets me to some high $ QB/WR combinations I like more.

• ifthethunder

@CheeseCutter said...

I’ll have one of each in some, both in others, depending on cash vs. gpp, and roster construction.

Both in gpps lets you stack the shootout games top guys. The only RB I really like is Cook, so going with these two gets me to some high $ QB/WR combinations I like more.

That is a decent idea. My initial thought was just Gallman because his projections are better. But heck, maybe they each get you double digit points. Won’t win you a GPP, but maybe the stack you can afford because of them will.
    ~

• dominicanpapi

Jonathan Taylor is out due to the ‘rona. Just feels like there’s a handful of cheap running backs to play now

• BIF

@monarch said...

I kinda like Gallman and Gio same game.

Likely positive game script (+Gallman) and negative game script (+Gio) and the Giants do let the running backs catch the football.

Gio OUT

• billythekidcowboysheat

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

No mention of the one they call

Going right back to him vs titans.

Great, now he is gonna be chalky😣

• beare

Wilkins gallman Brian hill what order would you rank them

• marker0357

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Great, now he is gonna be chalky😣

happy about that because I have to play him in my league due to all of the injuries. He had a really good game v Ten last time so yah, he probably will be chalky.

• yisman

@dominicanpapi said...

Jonathan Taylor is out due to the ‘rona. Just feels like there’s a handful of cheap running backs to play now

Conner has tested positive now. They’re going to re-test to confirm.

• 33BeRad

@beare said...

Hill>Gallman>>>>>>Wilkins

• 33BeRad

@noddy said...

Is it possible to win a big GPP with a QB and 3 WR from the same team?

Possible? Sure, anything is possible but it is very unlikely. It would have to be a concentrated offense where those 3 are really the only ones getting production. The QB would probably have to throw for like 5 tds because you don’t want him running any in, you’d rather all go to the wr’s. And a team with a tough running matchup or a backup rb they aren’t really going to use so pretty much all their production would be through the air

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@yisman said...

Conner has tested positive now. They’re going to re-test to confirm.

Some of my Best Ball teams may not have a RB now lol. Lead for 11 weeks for it to fall apart the last 2. Gonna need some big performances from my WR’s

• CheeseCutter

@beare said...

I would replace Wilkins with Hines, then:

DK: Hines, Gallman, Hill
    FD/Yahoo: Gallman, Hines, Hill

I think Gallman is safest for cash, Hines has the upside.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@beare said...

Hill, Gallman, any other RB, Wilkins

Lol, I guess Wilkins is a okay play

• NarrowJ

Doesn’t JT being out help Wilkins more than Hines? Seems like Wilkins is the runner and Hines is just a change-of-pace / passing down back.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

If 2020 was a NFL slate this would be it. Getting crazy with the news

• SoreOnSunday

@BIF said...

Gio OUT

Where are you seeing this?

• CheeseCutter

@NarrowJ said...

Doesn’t JT being out help Wilkins more than Hines? Seems like Wilkins is the runner and Hines is just a change-of-pace / passing down back.

It could play out that way, but that’s what I thought would happen the last time IND played TN.

Wilkins got game-flowed out of that one, and Hines got 18 touches (12 carries, 6 targets). He also scored twice, one rushing and one receiving.

If IND plays with the lead, we may see more Wilkins, but I think Hines has more upside than Wilkins.

• noddy

@33BeRad said...

Possible? Sure, anything is possible but it is very unlikely. It would have to be a concentrated offense where those 3 are really the only ones getting production. The QB would probably have to throw for like 5 tds because you don’t want him running any in, you’d rather all go to the wr’s. And a team with a tough running matchup or a backup rb they aren’t really going to use so pretty much all their production would be through the air

Thanks for your reply

• yisman

Tua downgraded, Fitz likely to start.

• ifthethunder

@CheeseCutter said...

I would replace Wilkins with Hines, then:

DK: Hines, Gallman, Hill
    FD/Yahoo: Gallman, Hines, Hill

I think Gallman is safest for cash, Hines has the upside.

With Rex Burkhead out, James White at 4,500 should get most all of the RB pass-catching work for the Patriots. Might be worth adding to the mix.
    ~

• fitz2k2

Tua out. Fitz magic is back!

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

Fitzmagic time

• 33BeRad

@yisman said...

Tua downgraded, Fitz likely to start.

YES! I’m in! Fitz, Parker stacks with a Crowder bring back!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).