1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -6 ) at Jacksonville ( 6 ) —- T: 46.5
    1:00 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 5.5 ) at Buffalo ( -5.5 ) —- T: 53.5
    4:05 PM EST : San Francisco ( 6.5 ) at LA Rams ( -6.5 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Denver ( 5.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:25 PM EST : Kansas City ( -2.5 ) at Tampa Bay ( 2.5 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Green Bay ( -7.5 ) —- T: —

Monday, 11/30
    8:15 PM EST : Seattle ( -4.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 4.5 ) —- T: 51.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• yisman

Santa Clara County officials say that no pro or college sports teams are able to have games or practices in the county that include direct contact for the next three weeks.

• zovyn

@kbarnhill7523 said...

This is a really interesting week for cash games. Cook/Hill will be like 80% owned. Gotta believe Andy Isabella will be 30%+ owned.

Isabella at 30%? That seems VERY high to me… just checked and Hazy has him at around 10-11%

I don’t know why people are on Arizona this week – I don’t like it. New England is having a bad year but their defense at home isn’t bad by any stretch.

You know Hoodie Vader is going to gameplan to eliminate either Hopkins OR Murray’s scrambling – I don’t see a lot of scenarios that make Isabella a must-play at all.

I don’t know if he’s league-minimum on DK and that’s driving the conversation, but on FD at $4.7k I don’t love him any more or less than Gabriel Davis $4.8k, Hamilton $4.7k or Zaccheus $4.6k – and I think there are several much better options in the $5.1-$5.4 range with the same boom/bust qualities and a more acceptable expected floor.

• zovyn

@yisman said...

Santa Clara County officials say that no pro or college sports teams are able to have games or practices in the county that include direct contact for the next three weeks.

At least it won’t affect the SF@LAR game. Next few weeks should be interesting though.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@zovyn said...

Isabella at 30%? That seems VERY high to me… just checked and Hazy has him at around 10-11%

I don’t know why people are on Arizona this week – I don’t like it. New England is having a bad year but their defense at home isn’t bad by any stretch.

You know Hoodie Vader is going to gameplan to eliminate either Hopkins OR Murray’s scrambling – I don’t see a lot of scenarios that make Isabella a must-play at all.

I don’t know if he’s league-minimum on DK and that’s driving the conversation, but on FD at $4.7k I don’t love him any more or less than Gabriel Davis $4.8k, Hamilton $4.7k or Zaccheus $4.6k – and I think there are several much better options in the $5.1-$5.4 range with the same boom/bust qualities and a more acceptable expected floor.

I believe he was referencing 30% for cash…and he’s absolute minimum 3K on DK.

First off, “limiting Kyler’s scrambling or Hopkins” benefits Isabella greatly. Less targets for Hopkins equals more potential targets for Isabella. Less Kyler runs, equals more throws.

NE’s defense may be better at home. Most teams are better at home. It’s still a bad defense.

I’m not sure people realize the big play threat, burner Isabella is. The guy can take anything to the house. He ran a 4.31 40 time at the combine. It helps that NE is allowing the 2nd highest yards per pass attempt and 2nd highest success rate to WR’s.

He could literally pay off his salary on one play.

• zovyn

@Pandamonious said...

First off, “limiting Kyler’s scrambling or Hopkins” benefits Isabella greatly. Less targets for Hopkins equals more potential targets for Isabella. Less Kyler runs, equals more throws.

I don’t think that’s necessarily true. It would in part depend on how they go about limiting Murray/Hopkins. You’re right on Isabella being a quick payoff and he’ll probably hit value. But a must-have? I just don’t see it. I’m way off Arizona in this game and will have 0 Hopkins or Murray. I’d rather bank on a lot of the other soft matchups than to try and go after NE at home in (basically) December. EDIT: Note – I’m a single-LU-per-slate player and primarily GPP as well as FD only and I think that combo makes me a part of a small minority here so there’s always that to consider. :P

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@zovyn said...

I don’t think that’s necessarily true. It would in part depend on how they go about limiting Murray/Hopkins. You’re right on Isabella being a quick payoff and he’ll probably hit value. But a must-have? I just don’t see it. I’m way off Arizona in this game and will have 0 Hopkins or Murray. I’d rather bank on a lot of the other soft matchups than to try and go after NE at home in (basically) December.

Yeah, I don’t think he’s a “must.” At least not in GPP’s. I do think he’s a strong play though. Pretty sure I won’t have any Kyler or Hopkins either.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@zovyn said...

I’d rather bank on a lot of the other soft matchups than to try and go after NE at home in (basically) December.

2020 NE at home in December is different than years past. Weathers nice and the Pats stink.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@Pandamonious said...

Pretty sure I won’t have any Kyler or Hopkins either

Is that because of ownership?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

Is that because of ownership?

No. I really don’t think either will be that highly owned. NE will likely scheme Hopkins away. He’s priced up anyway. I’ll take my chances he gets a very expensive 20-25. I just like other QB’s this week more than Kyler. NE is fairly easy to run on. I could see them also saving Murray’s shoulder a bit, and being a bit more run heavy here too, and not necessarily with Kyler’s legs.

• ifthethunder

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

2020 NE at home in December is different than years past. Weathers nice and the Pats stink.

Yes, the weather is going to pretty good for football tomorrow.

https://www.stadiumforecast.com/football/nfl/patriots/weather.php/forecast.html
    ~

• winnerchickendinner

Will be on Kirk with Gillmore shadowing hopkins. Jackson on the other side is a ballhawk but he does let up big plays because of it. Also the red zone targets he gets so project him for a possible TD.

• JH822547

Yeah I like Kirk, when he goes off it’s usually for mega pointz.

• HoodsFromTheWood

Liking Herbert to be QB1 this slate .He’s in the Russ, Kyler, Josh tier now. Everyone is below Mahomes. I’m not talking price-wise. Talking thank you Charger medical staff (sorry Tyrod) for the gift of your malpractice

• yisman

AdamSchefter
    ·
    2m
    All the QBs on the Broncos’ roster are ineligible to play Sunday against the Saints after being deemed high-risk, close contacts, sources tell ESPN.

None were wearing masks at the time of exposure, per source.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@yisman said...

AdamSchefter
    ·
    2m
    All the QBs on the Broncos’ roster are ineligible to play Sunday against the Saints after being deemed high-risk, close contacts, sources tell ESPN.

None were wearing masks at the time of exposure, per source.

Who wants to play Royce Freeman?!

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

DEN/NO game will be wild.

DEN playing Freeman at QB, running wildcat plays with Gordon and Lindsay, then Hill starting for NO.

Saints D going to pitch a shutout?

• zovyn

Ugh. Now I have to choose between Freeman and Mullens in my FD 3-man Challenge lineup.

Do we have any QB stats on Freeman throwing the ball? This slate is crazy.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@zovyn said...

Ugh. Now I have to choose between Freeman and Mullens in my FD 3-man Challenge lineup.

Do we have any QB stats on Freeman throwing the ball? This slate is crazy.

I’d wait till you hear anything official. There was also discussion of running wildcat all game with Gordon and Lindsay.

• jv21

• Ranked #75

RG Tiered Ranking

This slate is going wild.

But watch it be like the Luigi Mario party gif, just stack the chiefs/bucs game and watch every one else make mistakes.

• 33BeRad

@Pandamonious said...

Saints D going to pitch a shutout?

They are going to need to because if the Broncos just have RB’s at QB I highly doubt they will be throwing much and sacks and interceptions are hard to come by when they other team doesn’t throw, or so I’ve heard.

• 33BeRad

@thehazyone said...

Week 12 Projections and pOWN:

https://twitter.com/aaronhendrix/status/1332778374410989569

Thanks Hazy, had to be a rough one to even put out when you did. Crazy news week.

• zovyn

@33BeRad said...

They are going to need to because if the Broncos just have RB’s at QB I highly doubt they will be throwing much and sacks and interceptions are hard to come by when they other team doesn’t throw, or so I’ve heard.

I don’t know… a lot of that goofy wildcat stuff can be pretty hectic – and a fumble on a wildcat play is more likely to go the other way for 6 than an average interception. Also I really like how NO fits into my lineups right now so I’m probably projecting a bit.

• HoodsFromTheWood

I think this is a good time to say hello to week 18

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@33BeRad said...

Yeah. That’s a realistic angle. Have to think they play it “safe.” Even if Freeman only throws it 15 times, and even if he’s not overly accurate, have to think they’ll be safe short throws. Of course, short throws around the line of scrimmage are easiest to take to the house if they get picked.

• 33BeRad

@Pandamonious said...

I’d wait till you hear anything official. There was also discussion of running wildcat all game with Gordon and Lindsay.

They moved the Baltimore game because Lamar had Covid, now we get to watch rb’s play QB for Denver and run the option all day because they aren’t in the playoff hunt? At least Baltimore had a QB that could’ve played Thursday. HAHA!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).