1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( -2 ) at Miami ( 2 ) —- T: 42
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -3 ) at Indianapolis ( 3 ) —- T: 53
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -2.5 ) at Denver ( 2.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at San Francisco ( -3 ) —- T: 49
    4:25 PM EST : LA Rams ( -1 ) at Green Bay ( 1 ) —- T: 47
    8:20 PM EST : Cleveland ( 3.5 ) at Baltimore ( -3.5 ) —- T: 47

Monday, November 29th
    8:15 PM EST : Seattle ( (Pick) ) at Washington ( (Pick) ) —- T: 46.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• BIF

Patriots game is the only one with a line of greater than 4 points and lots of 1-3 point spreads; ownership will be pretty spread out this week unless some injury replacement value becomes chalk.

• ViewFromTheCouch

4K Boston Scott averages >23 DK points per game lifetime v Giants

2019 – Rushing 59/1 and 54/3, receiving 6/69 & 4/84
    2020 – Rushing 46/0 and 63/1, receiving 3/46/1 & 1/11

Eagles committee are currently running the crap out of it, and Jordan Howard is almost certainly out injured, too.

• winnerchickendinner

You’ll need some part of the TB passing game this week and that’ll happen in all lineups here. But instead of being bullish on using Brady, tinkering with lineups has lead to alot of Garappolo. Last two games were blowouts but the Vikings should be able to match points in this one. Cheaper than Cousins who isn’t a bad play himself.

• ifthethunder

Are the Bucs going to slow Jonathan Taylor?
    ~

• marker0357

@ifthethunder said...

~

IMO, it depends on if Vita is playing

• 808state

@ifthethunder said...

~

he’ll just catch 4 TDs this week instead or running them

• winnerchickendinner

When looking at Taylor this week the time when A. Brown went off against the vaunted Jaguars defense playing on the Steelers comes to mind. It could be just one of those weeks were the offensive player just wins the strength on strength battle that day. Will have some shares.

• 808state

@winnerchickendinner said...

When looking at Taylor this week the time when A. Brown went off against the vaunted Jaguars defense playing on the Steelers comes to mind. It could be just one of those weeks were the offensive player just wins the strength on strength battle that day. Will have some shares.

yeah i still remember that week. everyone was playing Bell and then the idiot OC decides it’s a good idea to throw the ball 50 times against the best D in the league. Fournette went off in that game.

• BIF

@ifthethunder said...

~

I think the answer is yes as long as long the Colts are put in a position where they need to abandon the run – if they stick with it and keep pounding it to try to wear down the DL/LB and keep Brady off the field, Taylor will get there but the game becomes a fantasy wasteland and clock winding trap.

Certainly an alternate path for Hines to be the Indy RB you want instead – if the Bucs get out front and have great success stuffing JT early, the Colts may try to spread them out and screen them with Nyheim.

I wish this game wasn’t part of the main slate as all I want to do with it is make 20 Showdown entries and not have to try to jam pieces in (and potentially wreck) my full slate lineups.

• factorial89

last week the sf 49rs at times had their fine wr.deebo samuel in the backfield. he ran 8 times for 79 yds. with 1 td.would he not be a good pick when combined with his wr. usage.

• BIF

@factorial89 said...

last week the sf 49rs at times had their fine wr.deebo samuel in the backfield. he ran 8 times for 79 yds. with 1 td.would he not be a good pick when combined with his wr. usage.

With Mostert on IR, Deebo is probably their best running back (I know he is a WR) and that is not meant to be negative towards Wilson, Sermon or Mitchell.

He is a better version of the CPatt role though the Niners don’t really need that the way ATL did as the Niners have a stable full of serviceable backs where ATL didn’t.

It just surprises me that SF would subject an injury prone Deebo to that many carries in a 30-10 win when they still have playoff aspirations.

• titanhawks

@factorial89 said...

I have him here and really like him at home vs the Vikes in a potential shootout as both teams are playing really well the last few weeks

• BIF

Sunday Main Slate $3 Happy-er Meal

NFL Sun 12:00 PM CST – $3 entry – 40/75 spots filled

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/118988688

• DickyBigtop

I’ve been looking sideways at Trev Law vs Falcons for a few days. Calling it a gamble doesn’t even describe it.

I’ll talk myself out of it but I’ve been window shopping.

• 808state

@ViewFromTheCouch said...

4K Boston Scott averages >23 DK points per game lifetime v Giants

2019 – Rushing 59/1 and 54/3, receiving 6/69 & 4/84
    2020 – Rushing 46/0 and 63/1, receiving 3/46/1 & 1/11

Eagles committee are currently running the crap out of it, and Jordan Howard is almost certainly out injured, too.

what about gainwell? doesn’t he return to the lineup now?

• winnerchickendinner

@DickyBigtop said...

I’ve been looking sideways at Trev Law vs Falcons for a few days. Calling it a gamble doesn’t even describe it.

I’ll talk myself out of it but I’ve been window shopping.

Been looking at Shenault and Arnold as one-offs more now that Agnew is out rather than play Lawrence.

• 33BeRad

@BIF said...

He is a better version of the CPatt role though the Niners don’t really need that the way ATL did as the Niners have a stable full of serviceable backs where ATL didn’t.

And CPatt plays those same Jags this week in the lesser version of the Deebo role! Hmmmm

• Desiderio3

Not many care about football this Sunday ???

• methodical

@808state said...

what about gainwell? doesn’t he return to the lineup now?

Miles sanders is going to play too right? Optimizers are loving sanders and I want to remove him from my player pool, but every time I think I’m smarter than the projections I am proven wrong

• zovyn

@Desiderio3 said...

So much going on this week with Thanksgiving, Black Friday, OSU@UM (GO BLUE!) – I’m sure the boards will flood tomorrow morning.

In the meantime here’s some bullshit about some RBs I like on first look:

(F/D)

Mixon is a lock for me at $8k – PIT@CIN – Pittsburgh seems a bit of a mess right now and Mixon has been as steady as anybody the last 5 games. He looks pretty damn good with an actual passing threat backing off the defense for him. He’s the #6 priced RB on FD and all 5 ahead of him have arguably much tougher matchups. I think he stays under the radar weekly because of long-term Bungles memories and his penchant for injuries… neither of which have really applied this season. I’m not scared to pair him with a bargain-basement CIN DST $3.3k either. P.S. Steelers are giving up 4.8ypc on the ground. FYI. Tied for last with the Vikings.

Robinson Jr. – $7.6k – ATL@JAX – he’s at home and looks to be fully recovered from his injuries, which is a good place to be at the end of November. Robinson, like Mixon, tends to get overlooked in DFS because he’s not very flashy or exuberant and, well… he plays for the Jagoffs. But he’s a solid workhorse back in an offense that lacks talent. And he gets the Falcons this week. The Falcons. What a disaster of a season for them. Patterson has practiced all week and seems likely to play but when you’re hoping for a 75% Cordarelle Patterson to win a game for you… well… I’d bet on the other team. JRJ has taken over games in the past and I think a 3x+ return is available this Sunday.

Wilson Jr. – $5.8k – MIN@SF – The 49ers are in a good spot this week for DFS production and if Mitchell is out, I’m going right back to Wilson for a lot of usage and overreactive low ownership. There’s been plenty of talk about how sneaky good the Jags D has been recently and predictions of that dud/disappointment last week (I still played him d’oh) – but the Vikings run D is not nearly as solid. I’m okay with the Deeborelle factor here, too… even if they keep using him out of the backfield I think Wilson can get his. He still had 19 carries last week and if he’d fallen in the endzone just once he’d have had a pretty reasonable statline. P.S. See Mixon note above .

Sanders $6.1k / Scott $5.2k – PHI@NYG – Eagles are in a smash spot against a directionless and vastly understaffed Giants squad that has serious injury issues. I know it’s a ‘rivalry’ division game and anything can happen but this feels like a rout. I just don’t know who gets the touches that matter. I lean Sanders but Scott’s positive history against NY is also well documented. P.S. PHI DST $4.3k is firmly on my radar as well. P.P.S. I don’t care about Gainwell and I don’t think you should either. He was scratched last week and it wasn’t for an injury which clearly places him 4th in the pecking order. With Howard out, he should be a distant 3rd this weekend.

Tevin Coleman $5.6k – NYJ@HOU – Umm. He’ll be the lead back for the NY Jets this weekend on the road against Houston. Okay, hear me out… we know who Coleman is – he’s disappointed us in Atlanta and San Francisco. He lacks… a lot. BUT you don’t need a mercurial speed or bonecrushing drive to do well against the Texans. You just need opportunities, and he’s going to get plenty. I don’t think this is that big of a stretch, either. I know Ty Johnson will factor in and get his touches but Coleman has shown ability as a receiver out of the backfield and he’s in good health/shape right now and is definitely one of their top 2 options inside the 10 yard line. And they SHOULD get there – Houston is not as bad as they’re generally perceived but they’re still not good, despite any recency bias some weirdos might carry over from that Titans game last week.

So… there’s some content. Worthwhile or not, doesn’t really matter. JT and CMC will each get 4 TDs in tough matchups at low ownership and screw us all anyway.

If it stays quiet I’ll write up some WRs I like but I can pretty much sum up that I’m likely paying up at that position this week. 8 of the top 10 priced WRs on FD are in pretty good spots this week and the mid and low range doesn’t look nearly as appealing.

GO BLUE!

• Jokey401

@Desiderio3 said...

Edit

• rjschick92

Liking Wentz, will probably throw 35+ times. Pittman underpriced on DK.

Tampa hasn’t played a top tier QB since arguably week 3. You can benefit from knowing that when we’re at the point of the season where FPPG against dictates a lot of the ownership.

Burrow is also more than due for a bounceback. Also priced down.

Miles Sanders and Hilliard are very strong pay down options at RB.

• Desiderio3

I been looking at the stud/scrub approach at RB for some reason and have cook/Johnson in my let’s see what this looks like, which I’ll probably ha e neither of by the end of the day

• Alvance83

Houston D versus jets seems pretty simple this week. 2300 and playing well the last few weeks. Why so low priced?

• Z06Fanatic

Anyone have the wr vs cb matchup sheet for this week?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).