1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( -2 ) at Miami ( 2 ) —- T: 42
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -3 ) at Indianapolis ( 3 ) —- T: 53
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -2.5 ) at Denver ( 2.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at San Francisco ( -3 ) —- T: 49
    4:25 PM EST : LA Rams ( -1 ) at Green Bay ( 1 ) —- T: 47
    8:20 PM EST : Cleveland ( 3.5 ) at Baltimore ( -3.5 ) —- T: 47

Monday, November 29th
    8:15 PM EST : Seattle ( (Pick) ) at Washington ( (Pick) ) —- T: 46.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• chatmar

I can understand Waddell. He has been playing great. The injury bug and variance is the thing thats hard to figure out. I noticed earlier in the day that home teams regardless of the spread or match performed better. I may be wrong but I am gonna pay more attention to this.

• blackdirkdiggler

C’mon Chubb, Landry and Andrews. Help me cash my two game slate.

• jv21

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

Maybe that’s why. Low-owned, who would do gross things like that? True GPP genius means going to the nastiest places I think.

I think this is over thinking it. Even if the a player is low owned, it doesn’t mean they are bad, it just means they are over looked. The field really over estimates how a player will do. A lot of the chalk bust today. This happens a lot.

CPat was low owned and we all know his ceiling. Waddle was an ok play, pretty much the only good WR on his team. Other low owned plays were like Thielen, and Higgins.

I think Fournette is the only out of the box play since everyone projected Tampa to throw to score.

• TopDawgs07

Squid and I had a real battle of the Head to Heads. Winner took home $1.80. It was a small price to pay to bring him back to the forum.

• superjon

what a cluster of a sequence that just was. even the ref was laughing

• Beckhams3Fingers

I guess Hunt will in-fact not be on a limited snap count tonight. I guess what I read was 100% incorrect. I guess all my showdown Chubb LUs are trash.

• zovyn

@jv21 said...

I think Fournette is the only out of the box play since everyone projected Tampa to throw to score.

A lot of Fournette’s points came off of DPI calls that placed the ball in scoring position, fwiw.

• squidkill

@TopDawgs07 said...

Squid and I had a real battle of the Head to Heads. Winner took home $1.80. It was a small price to pay to bring him back to the forum.

Pretty sure it was my only win besides Cookiemonster. Lol.

I will buy my new step dad a powdered donut with the 💰💰💰💰

• jv21

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@zovyn said...

A lot of Fournette’s points came off of DPI calls that placed the ball in scoring position, fwiw.

Good point. I would attribute Fournette’s performance more to NFL variance since you cant really account for penalties.

• bigwillie20

Too much time eating leftovers this weekend. 1 of my single entry lineups put up a whopping 62.88 on DK and Deebo had 20.8 of them, only player over 9 points.

• cdub6238

Bryant…3 catches on 3 targets..gets injured

Ok good, Hooper only had 1 target so now time for more…

Nope Njoku comes in and IMMEDIATELY gets 2 targets…

Fml

• jv21

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Double kicker, Double DST lineups

I am amazed how much money people have to do this and also question why.

• yisman

Lamar awful, Lamar sits a game, Lamar awful again

• blackdirkdiggler

Yeah, its time to BENCH BAKER the 2nd half

• superjon

So the obvious play of Lamar at MVP only works if I don’t play him at MVP.

• yisman

football this season has been extraordinarily low quality

• jv21

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

I am having more fun watching the standings change in the big Draftkings showdown contest. It has been changing between Ravens and Browns at CPT like for the last 10 minutes lol.

• Beckhams3Fingers

@superjon said...

So the obvious play of Lamar at MVP only works if I don’t play him at MVP.

• Desiderio3

I can not watch the 2nd half. I can’t do it

• Raddy00

@Desiderio3 said...

I can not watch the 2nd half. I can’t do it

Second half.

• odanny

@yisman said...

football this season has been extraordinarily low quality

A lot of this is just poor coaching. So many teams are so undisciplined, the Cowboys being one of the worst in the league. I’ve never appreciated the Patriots before like I have this season. Belichick just knows how to get the most out of his players like no one else in coaching.

• Jokey401

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

Most insane season yet in all my seasons playing NFL DFS. The variance is so bad (case in point, OBJ was on the milly winning LU today), I’ve had to force myselff to add cash games just to hedge my GPP shit.

I used to be a GPP only guy, but I’ve been bleeding money like a teen on her period. First tiime i’ve had to reload on DK more than 2x in a single NFL season.

Some advice if you’re a GPP only guy and you need to stop the bleeding, start entering double-ups and try to hedge. Since adding double-ups to my plan 2 weekends ago, I’ve slowed the bleeding down significantly. At this poiint for me, any day I don’t lose money is a good day. That’s a pretty sad existence, but what else am I going to do? Quit? Never lol!

Word. Same here, I’ll have to reload tomorrow and I am just not used to that. This season has been just awful. No matter who I pick, the other guy goes off. Ridiculous. Maybe it’s just balancing and it the ship will right itself. Like you, I’ll never quit. I’m playing with house money anyway.

• BIF

@zovyn said...

He had 7 catches and 100 yards rushing – he may have benefited from 2 TDs after PI calls but the dude was a workhorse today and put up 32+ without those.

• cdub6238

Hooper…13 targets last 2 games..

1 tonight…

Bryant with 3 before his injury, Njoku with 3

• NDNole

Just hitting the qb too hard is a penalty now. Smh.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).