1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( -2 ) at Miami ( 2 ) —- T: 42
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -3 ) at Indianapolis ( 3 ) —- T: 53
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -2.5 ) at Denver ( 2.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at San Francisco ( -3 ) —- T: 49
    4:25 PM EST : LA Rams ( -1 ) at Green Bay ( 1 ) —- T: 47
    8:20 PM EST : Cleveland ( 3.5 ) at Baltimore ( -3.5 ) —- T: 47

Monday, November 29th
    8:15 PM EST : Seattle ( (Pick) ) at Washington ( (Pick) ) —- T: 46.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• mdalb

Well shit I got all 3.

• richierich

Who scores more FP’s tonight? Wilson or Heinicke?

• SixohTwo

Going with a Heinicke Capt + 3 catchers… goes off tonight :)

• homers1226

wilson dont care no more

tired of getting crushed

wft 29

sea 15

• Jokey401

Anyone like DeeJay tonight? There’s only Collins back there now, and Dallas will be the passing down RB. Seattle will be behind tonight, hopefully WFT puts up a bunch of points in 1st half. He’s cheap to.

• superjon

MVP %

Russ / 30
    Metcalf / 24
    Gibson / 23
    Heinicke / 10
    Mclaurin / 7
    Lockett / 6

• marker0357

@Jokey401 said...

Anyone like DeeJay tonight? There’s only Collins back there now, and Dallas will be the passing down RB. Seattle will be behind tonight, hopefully WFT puts up a bunch of points in 1st half. He’s cheap to.

have him in 1 lineup

• homers1226

captin ,im going to get sacked 5 times russ?

• BIF

Can’t get too excited about this showdown – feel like every path to a unique lineup has zero chance of winning and the only lineups I like are almost all chalk.

Threw 4 lineups in across a couple GPPs – that’s it for tonight

My bigger concern is that I need 12 points (1 pt PPR) from Lockett to get a season long win and clinch Top 2 and a bye

• squidkill

@BIF said...

Can’t get too excited about this showdown – feel like every path to a unique lineup has zero chance of winning and the only lineups I like are almost all chalk.

My bigger concern is that I need 12 points (1 pt PPR) from Lockett to get a season long win and clinch Top 2 and a bye

Who has the other bye? Deebo or Raymond?

• marker0357

He’s baaaaaaack!!!!!!

• superjon

I threw Penny Hart in a couple.

• Dr_Gonzo

@superjon said...

I threw Penny Hart in a couple.

Josh Johnson is my dart, Collins sucks.

• NDNole

@BIF said...

I just threw one together. Probably wont do any worse than the ones I spent time on. Took a flyer on Josh Johnson at rb for the hawks. Hoping for an out of nowhere TD or playing time.

• NDNole

@Dr_Gonzo said...

Josh Johnson is my dart, Collins sucks.

I played him too. Hope he hits.

• Beckhams3Fingers

And just like that, Gibson is done for the night. The nighmare NFL season continues. The run bad is off the charts. I can’t make it through 1 Q without a bomb going off and ruining my slate.

• bigwillie20

Oh good, Gibson probably done. What a week

• NDNole

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

And just like that, Gibson is done for the night. The nighmare NFL season continues. The run bad is off the charts. I can’t make it through 1 Q without a bomb going off and ruining my slate.

Darn it man. It was between johnson and patterson for me. Probably should have went patterson now cause he will likely be in the winning lineup unless Washington goes full pass.

• yisman

I bet Lockett first TD for the DK promo

Close

• BIF

@squidkill said...

Who has the other bye? Deebo or Raymond?

Nope – fleeced Raymond on a trade for CPatt.

• yisman

Everett tried to leap into the stands and got rejected.

• superjon

100% Russ
    60% Everett

• NDNole

@superjon said...

100% Russ
    60% Everett

Everett may get one more catch the whole game lol. If he rolls like he usually does.

• zovyn

Gibson Capt not gonna work out for me. On the plus side, he’s absent from my FD SingleFlex slate lineup… and that one has Everett.

• Beckhams3Fingers

Gibson back in!! Amazing considering how awkward he got bent back on his knee.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).