1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( -2 ) at Miami ( 2 ) —- T: 42
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -3 ) at Indianapolis ( 3 ) —- T: 53
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -2.5 ) at Denver ( 2.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at San Francisco ( -3 ) —- T: 49
    4:25 PM EST : LA Rams ( -1 ) at Green Bay ( 1 ) —- T: 47
    8:20 PM EST : Cleveland ( 3.5 ) at Baltimore ( -3.5 ) —- T: 47

Monday, November 29th
    8:15 PM EST : Seattle ( (Pick) ) at Washington ( (Pick) ) —- T: 46.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• zovyn

@Z06Fanatic said...

Anyone have the wr vs cb matchup sheet for this week?

https://g.espncdn.com/s/ffldraftkit/21/NFLDK2021_CS_WRCBchartWeek12turkey.pdf?addata=2021=WRCB_chtsht_week12turkey_xxx

• NDNole

Jags D could be a play this week. Looking for a defensive TD from washed up Matty ice.

• factorial89

i put a small bet on the over 64.5 pts. in the ohio state-michigan game.man michigan won 42-27.now i got bama giving 20.5 pts. at auburn.

• rjschick92

@Alvance83 said...

Houston D versus jets seems pretty simple this week. 2300 and playing well the last few weeks. Why so low priced?

Agree especially because they’re at home. Zach Wilson is a pick machine. No Carter, looking like no Davis either. I see both Texans and Jags as being viable this week.

• winnerchickendinner

I agree on Mixon ( if Watt is out ) and Robinson are solid plays.

Surprised you didn’t mention Gordon /Williams. Rather take them over Sanders/Scott. Scott’s big games against the Giants he wasn’t in a timeshare with any back so wouldn’t count on that with Sanders playing.

Would rather attack the chargers run game and also not bank on getting another blowout win with Sanders having 16 carries again. ( And if he’ll do anything with them.

The way the 49ers and Vikings have played lately it is leaning more towards a shootout so Wilson Jr. might be phased out. Granted he could get some red zone TDs.

Johnson vs Coleman is a push and could just go either way.

• winnerchickendinner

With Davis looking doubtful a Wilson/Moore/Crowder stack could be viable with the targets more concentrated.

Playing Ne/Car/Den/ is not the warmest start for a rookie gunslinger QB.

Crowder being in the fold can help Wilson in the intermediate pass game as he’s best start came against TN with Crowder being back for the first time.

Moore is also coming into his own at the right time.

• rjschick92

Joe Haden being ruled out is big. Watt and Fitzpatrick possibly still not 100%. Good spot for Chase.

Edit: Actually second guessing this one a bit. Seems like Steelers took Chase’s 2 TD game pretty seriously and might have the gameplan to shut him down this time. Might be a Higgins game.

• NDNole

@winnerchickendinner said...

Would rather attack the chargers run game and also not bank on getting another blowout win with Sanders having 16 carries again. ( And if he’ll do anything with them.

I would be on the other side of that in terms of sanders. He is a high variance home run type of guy who can break a slate at his price. Of course his qb gets in his way. I do like the DEN rb’s though.

• joephoto

Please Mr. Squid, you are usually the guy in the know. What will happen with the Patriot RB committee.
    Is it a Brandon Bolden day ? Let’s go Brandon !
    Or will Harris and/or Stevenson be racking up the yardage ?

• DickyBigtop

Red or black

Odd or even

Evans or Goodwin

• squidkill

2 pages on a Saturday night?? I can’t have this forum die a slow death… Plus all you maniacs sending me H2Hs. Lol.

• squidkill

@joephoto said...

Please Mr. Squid, you are usually the guy in the know. What will happen with the Patriot RB committee.
    Is it a Brandon Bolden day ? Let’s go Brandon !
    Or will Harris and/or Stevenson be racking up the yardage ?

I think it goes back to 70/30 in favor of Harris if he’s healthy. Stevenson get the 30. Bolden back to special teams and an occasional 3rd and longs.

• squidkill

Cash builds are very hard and I might skip out on cash this week.
    There is a semi young QB that loves to play the narrative chip on shoulder game…..

.. I think he’s had
    Had this game circled for a long while with his new shiny toys……..

• squidkill

@squidkill said...

Cash builds are very hard and I might skip out on cash this week.
    There is a semi young QB that loves to play the narrative chip on shoulder game…..

.. I think he’s had
    Had this game circled for a long while with his new shiny toys……..

Similar to Belicheck hating the Jets.. Tommy despises the Colts…..Wouldn’t be surprised if he hangs 50 on them……

• joephoto

@squidkill said...

. Tommy despises the Colts…..Wouldn’t be surprised if he hangs 50 on them……

But the Colts are Good.

• squidkill

@joephoto said...

But the Colts are Good.

🧐. Let’s pray everyone believes this

• timusbr

a bit of a background on my 2021 DFS NFL season. I have been doing my own study of $1 showdown captians mode single entry. I have played every game so far this season. I think I see a DK difference this week. Almost every games pricing seems higher up top and very reasonable selections 200 to 1000. I dont think its my bias reading into it, I wonder if anyone else see’s it.

• timusbr

@squidkill said...

🧐. Let’s pray everyone believes this

Its the NFL and anything is possible. I can see Taylor going off on TB and I can see Ind. trying to use him more than they should. Brady could be a stud and he might just stumble on and off the field. I am making 1 LU with Ind stack. I will send a $1 H2H in the early slate. My Ind stack.

• superjon

Ugly week

Main QBs – Hurts, Brady, Herbert, Cousins, Lawrence, Jimmy G

Secondary QBs – Cam, Rodgers, Stafford, Tyrod, Ryan, Burrow

• depalma13

Just stack the Jets. They are going to hang 30+ on the Texans this week.

• xaab

@depalma13 said...

Just stack the Jets. They are going to hang 30+ on the Texans this week.

Just play the Texans D. They will get 4 receptions from Wilson and score once.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

wow didn’t realize my absence would make this thread die so much (I kid, I kid).

With the Thanksgiving holiday, had a bit more time so as my gift to all of you… the Week 12 PROJ and pOWN:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13FTIWNr_ph4bWkhLxrHMIaIBfTYItIBgvu70Q2Zhx6c/edit?usp=sharing

• ifthethunder

@timusbr said...

a bit of a background on my 2021 DFS NFL season.

Here is how my NFL season is going.

~

• ifthethunder

@thehazyone said...

wow didn’t realize my absence would make this thread die so much (I kid, I kid).

With the Thanksgiving holiday, had a bit more time so as my gift to all of you… the Week 12 PROJ and pOWN:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13FTIWNr_ph4bWkhLxrHMIaIBfTYItIBgvu70Q2Zhx6c/edit?usp=sharing

W.B.! and good luck!
    ~

• JsDrmn

Deebo gonna siphon carries from Jeff Wilson again?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).