1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( -2 ) at Miami ( 2 ) —- T: 42
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -3 ) at Indianapolis ( 3 ) —- T: 53
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -2.5 ) at Denver ( 2.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at San Francisco ( -3 ) —- T: 49
    4:25 PM EST : LA Rams ( -1 ) at Green Bay ( 1 ) —- T: 47
    8:20 PM EST : Cleveland ( 3.5 ) at Baltimore ( -3.5 ) —- T: 47

Monday, November 29th
    8:15 PM EST : Seattle ( (Pick) ) at Washington ( (Pick) ) —- T: 46.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• NDNole

Vita is active. If you are playing taylor use caution.

• whodat2

Didn’t realize that Dionte Johnson has exactly 13 targets in 5 of his last 7 games.

• bobbbb

@thehazyone said...

wow didn’t realize my absence would make this thread die so much (I kid, I kid).

With the Thanksgiving holiday, had a bit more time so as my gift to all of you… the Week 12 PROJ and pOWN:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13FTIWNr_ph4bWkhLxrHMIaIBfTYItIBgvu70Q2Zhx6c/edit?usp=sharing

AMAZING

thank you so much!

• odanny

@squidkill said...

It’s all price dependent. All of this. Sure. No salary cap everyone plays the pats.

Those defenses are stone minimums. People are playing them because of their price and opponent, not the strength of their defense.

What he said.

• Jokey401

@chatmar said...

What are the best value RB’S today? I want to pay up at WR and pay down on DST? Bad Idea?

Gaskin
    Hilliard
    Burkhead
    JRob
    D Johnson
    Gordon and the other Denver RB

• timusbr

Tough day today IMHO.

I dont find very much in lower salaries that I like. I think the studs, high priced are gonna lead their teams, but will they be value such as pts/Ksalary.

McCaffrey should smash but will he see 36fpt?
    I cant dismiss Taylor @9100 but dont think he gets 4x.
    Cmon Kupp is the man but seriously does he get a 40 berger?
    and it goes on and on

Hey Hey, 1 inactive dude out of 100+ LU’s, its relax mode the rest of the day

• siddom

thoughts on herbert being qb1?

Def fading these big ticket pricings.. nosebleed.. I say NONE go 4x. So I have O Taylor, McC, or Kupp. Love Kittle, Pitts.. TB/IND WRs. Shenault, M Sanders, OBJ. GL.

• 808state

@timusbr said...

Tough day today IMHO.

I dont find very much in lower salaries that I like. I think the studs, high priced are gonna lead their teams, but will they be value such as pts/Ksalary.

McCaffrey should smash but will he see 36fpt?
    I cant dismiss Taylor @9100 but dont think he gets 4x.
    Cmon Kupp is the man but seriously does he get a 40 berger?
    and it goes on and on

all it takes is one shitter like Tevin Coleman to have a 2 TD game and it makes all those pieces work.

• damionismyname

@808state said...

all it takes is one shitter like Tevin Coleman to have a 2 TD game and it makes all those pieces work.

thats my philosophy…

• winnerchickendinner

@siddom said...

thoughts on herbert being qb1?

Don’t think the Broncos are a matchup to be saying that Herbert is a QB1 this week

• NDNole

If Chase is going to be under 8% I have to take a chance he has one of those crazy games at low ownership.

• winnerchickendinner

@kps3205s said...

But the Jags were also down 27-7 at halftime so Trevor had to throw and Houston after giving up 21 points to the Jags still got 7 DK points that day and James Robinson was playing.

For $2300 Houston is now up against a QB who has been out the last 5 weeks and their lead RB is out. For MME it makes sense to play them in a few.

That’s the thing. Everyone is talking about the Jags and Texans defenses.

Hazy already has them around 25% for the Texans and 15% ownership for the jaguars.

For MME it would be better to go with Wilson or Ryan and take Patriots or Panthers D.

Ryan has had big games this year. Is one just supposed to believe that the jaguars having ONE good showing against the Bills that they are going to shut down Ryan? No way.

• siddom

no mention of mixon?

• JimKronlund

https://www.draftkings.com/leagues/dfh3qbq8/contests/upcoming
    Need 9 more people for BIF’s Happy-er Meal.

• homers1226

@siddom said...

no mention of mixon?

shh

• TopDawgs07

At RB, I’m heavy:

Mixon
    JRob
    CPatt
    Dillon
    Sanders

• timusbr

8 more needed for the Happier Meal, try this link

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/118988688

Lets go NFL forum, I want to see how I stack up against you all. (LOL 1 cash in 12 contests against the forum, dont obliterate my second cash possibility)

• timusbr

@JimKronlund said...

https://www.draftkings.com/leagues/dfh3qbq8/contests/upcoming
    Need 9 more people for BIF’s Happy-er Meal.

sorry dup post, I am moving faster than RG and couldnt wait for it to update before I hit send again.

• BIF

We need 5 more !

NFL Today at 12:00 PM CST – $3 entry – 70 spots filled ***

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/118988688

• winnerchickendinner

Went 100% Hilliard on DK. Role is clear as day as the pass catching back. That’s where you attack the Patriots D and with Brown out he may get even more looks. Playing him and Pats D alot as his receiving work will probably not lead to alot of points for the Titans and it’s a combo that should be very very low owned.

• NDNole

@BIF said...

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/118988688

Im usually never in the happy meal, but I’l take a crack at it this week. In.

• zovyn

Crud. Just realized I have Mixon in my single-bullet LU on every slate.

We all know what happens next.

:(

• NDNole

@NDNole said...

Im usually never in the happy meal, but I’l take a crack at it this week. In.

Did it not run?

• BIF

@NDNole said...

Did it not run?

Nope didn’t fill – thanks for trying

Only got to 72/75 – guess some people got beat up on Turkey Day and went busto

$3 refund just received

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).