1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( -2 ) at Miami ( 2 ) —- T: 42
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -3 ) at Indianapolis ( 3 ) —- T: 53
    4:05 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -2.5 ) at Denver ( 2.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:25 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at San Francisco ( -3 ) —- T: 49
    4:25 PM EST : LA Rams ( -1 ) at Green Bay ( 1 ) —- T: 47
    8:20 PM EST : Cleveland ( 3.5 ) at Baltimore ( -3.5 ) —- T: 47

Monday, November 29th
    8:15 PM EST : Seattle ( (Pick) ) at Washington ( (Pick) ) —- T: 46.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• rsermas

how do i always fall for the miles sanders trap game. eagles refusal to fully utilize him is both frustrating yet predictable

• yisman

Godwin chalk dud

• paulrobert1989

Just a casual player here, but should i swap out darrell henderson in my flex spot for aaron jones or aj dillon if I have the salary for it or will those two crowd each others touches?

• NDNole

@paulrobert1989 said...

Just a casual player here, but should i swap out darrell henderson in my flex spot for aaron jones or aj dillon if I have the salary for it or will those two crowd each others touches?

Henderson the least likely to be vultured of those three. GB rb could take away from each other. On the flipside either of the GB rb can also have the higher ceiling than henderson pretty easily. Pretty tough call. Youl have to figure that out.

• damionismyname

@yisman said...

Godwin chalk dud

TB passing game chalk dud

• jv21

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

Damn I told myself Fournette was the ultimate leverage but I was too focus on stacking Brady. I tried the Fournette play before when TB played Chi and it failed then. Sucks to have the right idea and wrong results.

Also self reminder, all these shows and touts are for entertainment only and are really just guessing how a player will do. So I am, so might as well avoid the chalk.

• Beckhams3Fingers

Isn’t it amazing how you think during construction a LU is “the one” only to realize it’s literally the worst LU ever?

Cam + CMAC stack = FAIL
    Dez Fitzpatrick = punt joke
    Dionte Johson and Davonta Smith = both putrid

The only player worth mentioning in this LU is Mixon.

• NDNole

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

Isn’t it amazing how amazing you think a LU is during construction only to realize it’s literally the worst LU ever?

Cam + CMAC stack = FAIL

Totally get it.

• yisman

Boston Scott fumbles the game away

still want to know why Miles Sanders got benched. Dammit.

• Beckhams3Fingers

Feel bad for everyone that chased J. Taylor points. You always know it’s going to happen this way LOL

• NDNole

Feel bad for everyone that chased J. Taylor points. You always know it’s going to happen this way LOL

One thing I did get right was warn everyone Vita was back and to use caution with taylor. I pretty much sucked at everything else today though.

• Beckhams3Fingers

@NDNole said...

One thing I did get right was warn everyone Vita was back and to use caution with taylor. I pretty much sucked at everything else today though.

Just as we speak on him, he’s trying to salvage his day. At his price though 1 TD alone won’t do it.

• chronoxiong

NFL is such a joke now lol. Cam got benched. I fell for the chalk Godwin play. I originally had Joe Mixon in my lineup but I switched him out for Dalvin Cook. This is so lame. Thank god I won my $155 on Yahoo Thanksgiving day last week though. That was my “big” hit of the season.

• cdub6238

@NDNole said...

Totally get it.

My team actually looked…decent…taking away Cam, Cmac and Sanders

I agree with above…no idea why Sanders was benched after 64 rushing yards in 1st half

Mixon and Waddle were definitely the stars though

• damionismyname

Isn’t it amazing how you think during construction a LU is “the one” only to realize it’s literally the worst LU ever?

Cam + CMAC stack = FAIL

Johnson did well

• rocketman828

Anyone watching the Denver game? I’m looking at ESPN gamecast Melvin Gordon 1st carry of the game and it says he is injured on the play is it bad?

• rjschick92

Was all over a low owned Higgins, too bad I whiffed on the running backs.

• titanhawks

I fell out of the money but still have Deebo and MGIII so hoping they both have big days

They are both in good spots so more of this…

• chronoxiong

So tired of these players getting hat tricks.

• Beckhams3Fingers

So Fournette is today’s J. Taylor huh? And next week he’ll go 14/41/0.

• jv21

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

lol Fournette 4 tds

• TheWeeIceMan

Colts are such a pass funnel.

• damionismyname

Just rename nfl dfs “pick the 4/5 td rb roulette”

• yisman

TB gets ball with a few minutes left, finally here we go, TB passing game gonna do something finally right?

what the hell is this?

why does every Sunday suck?

How does TB score 38 while Brady duds?

• jv21

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

From a couple of days ago, I heard Rich Hribar say a lot of NFL defense data is just opposing offense stats. That really stood out to me. Every week I am believing it. Defenses data is just noise. These offenses can do whatever they want. Fournette 4 tds sure. CPat 2 tds sure, Mixon 28 carries, Waddle 10+ targets.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).