1:00 PM EST : Buffalo ( 5 ) at Kansas City ( -5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 3 ) at Indianapolis ( -3 ) —- T: 46.5
    1:00 PM EST : St Louis ( 8 ) at Cincinnati ( -8 ) —- T: 42
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( -10.5 ) at San Francisco ( 10.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 4.5 ) at Seattle ( -4.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    8:30 PM EST : New England ( -3 ) at Denver ( 3 ) —- T: 45

Monday, 11/30
    8:30 PM EST : Baltimore ( 2.5 ) at Cleveland ( -2.5 ) —- T: 41

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• liltre15

Would N.O. defense be better or just about the same?

• PJGuin23

DFS Tax Guru

Megatron (take it from an Eagles fan) and DeAndre.. DONE!

• Frustrated

O/U for the Thursday games seem off. Eagles-Lions should be the highest total of them all and Panthers-Cowboys should be the lowest at around 41.5 points.

Some inital thoughts Chris Johnson looks like a nice value pick but will be the chalk play. The Jets should remember they have Chris Ivory in their back field and should give him more than 8 friggin carries. New Orleans-Houston SHOULD be a shootiut, but I’m sure it’ll be a defensive 17-14 type game. Winston, Bridgewater, Cousins cheap QBs that have good matchups.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

Mega is gonna eat on Turkey Day!

• setcamper

Should we all be over our “Nothing ever goes according to plan in the NFL” recency bias?” Fading all the sure things.

• ElTrollio

After last week. I’m set my lineups with everyone I think is gonna have a lousy game. Because all of my sure things were complete busts last week.

• TomBradyBlueMamba

Contrarian ftw last week, is what it is.

• IronMonkey415

Golden Tate will reign supreme on Turkey Day.

I can already picturing him carrying that plate of turkey above his head like Richard Sherman a few years back…anyone remember that?

• dakotahwithanh

so uh..100% exposure to Boobie Dixon it is then.

• ChargerDodger

Going all in on Brock Osweiler this week

• SirMarkis

Going to have some Mariota and Walker exposure for sure.

• jbravo12

McFadden FD pricing jumped from $6800 to $8100 this week. Everybody cried about West putting up a stinker (albeit getting hurt), but McFadden had a juicy match up as well and similar work load at lower price last week. Evidently DFS requires more skill than the sheep think. The price jump suggests the smart money faded West heavily in favor of McFadden last week.

• TheChef

@jbravo12 said...

McFadden FD pricing jumped from $6800 to $8100 this week. Everybody cried about West putting up a stinker (albeit getting hurt), but McFadden had a juicy match up as well and similar work load at lower price last week. Evidently DFS requires more skill than the sheep think. The price jump suggests the smart money faded West heavily in favor of McFadden last week.

lol, yes because no way smart money played both those guys. I love now all the “geniuses” come out of the woodwork touting that “smart-money” knew that West would pull a hammy by halftime, in a game where he collected 7.4pts in a half of work and missed a TD by an inch. Goodness no wonder why it is so easy to win money every week playing against this gene pool. Not to mention that MCFadden was about as chalky as West or Freeman. lol.

• zpa1989

@TheChef said...

lol, yes because no way smart money played both those guys. I love now all the “geniuses” come out of the woodwork touting that “smart-money” knew that West would pull a hammy by halftime, in a game where he collected 7.4pts in a half of work and missed a TD by an inch. Goodness no wonder why it is so easy to win money every week playing against this gene pool. Not to mention that MCFadden was about as chalky as West or Freeman. lol.

exactly. not to mention his backup came in and dropped 22.6 fan duel points in a half. imagine what west could of done with that time. at least that or more. the west flop was due to injury. fluky, and unlucky.

• jbravo12

@TheChef said...

McFadden wasn’t “chalky” in fanduel linups….. His ownership was generally in 8-13% range vs 50-65% for West across a variety of contest types. Probably higher in the draft king format. However, ownership isn’t really “chalky” imho unless the number gets above 25-30%.

• thefellowship

@jbravo12 said...

McFadden wasn’t “chalky” in fanduel linups….. His ownership was generally in 8-13% range vs 50-65% for West across a variety of contest types. Probably higher in the draft king format. However, ownership isn’t really “chalky” imho unless the number gets above 25-30%.

McF was talked about ad nauseum here for 4 days, and was pretty much listed universally across all DFS “expert” boards as a prime play. After West and Freeman, he was about as chalky as it got. Now if you had said “smart money” (whatever that is) played Martin while fading West, your post may have made sense. but saying “smart money” was on McF is sort of like saying you will go contraian and play Gronk against the Raiders. And I can assure you, a lot of folks way smarter in DFS than you had plenty of West – just go check the big boys LUs this week.

• crazydaisy2013

There’s some nice match-ups looking forward to next week.

• Linsanity88

Beat of the week: My DU lineup on FantasyDraft, which I didn’t enter into any of their GPPs, is currently 2 of 2210, 5th of 3631 and 4th of 3592 in their three big DUs. Probably should have thrown those into those GPPs too with their overlay.

Still less than a half away from my best week of the year though despite having West in 100% of my lineups.

Edit: Wrong thread. Oops.

• Richebee

Hopefully the matchup in Seattle draws a decent amount of people off Ben/Antonio

• Dubar

I see about 5 or 6 defenses I’d really like to target and maybe 5 offensive players I’m already talking myself out of. Might just sit this week out. Plus Thursday and thanksgiving means anything is possible

• padrepaul

RB value stands out to me – but maybe vs. NO it would be better to use Blue over Buck Allen? Rawls seems like a must play. Liking Palmer a lot at QB.

• eatmyturf23

Goodbye (gtfo) week 11, Hello week 12!

amiright? Lol

• zpa1989

@padrepaul said...

RB value stands out to me – but maybe vs. NO it would be better to use Blue over Buck Allen? Rawls seems like a must play. Liking Palmer a lot at QB.

seems like there is a ton of value at RB this week. rawls, allen, blue, jones (if morris is out, which he probably will be) even yeldon in a decent spot. not sure if i can justify paying up for peterson gurley or freeman this week. i think its the week to pay up at WR

edit: curious to see where the chalk is this week. rawls is still a relatively unknown you think the masses will be on him? that game could go to the air with the way the steelers play. people will be scared off the steelers but i still think they can put up points on the road in seattle don’t think sherman shadows and even if he does brown is almost un gaurdable at this point

• GhostaVeli8701

@PJGuin23 said...

Megatron (take it from an Eagles fan) and DeAndre.. DONE!

You dont have to be an Eagles fan to know the obvious. The Lions only play GREAT one say a year & it’s on Thanksgiving (take if from a Lions fan of 28 years)

• rotorebel624

@GhostaVeli8701 said...

You dont have to be an Eagles fan to know the obvious. The Lions only play GREAT one say a year & it’s on Thanksgiving (take if from a Lions fan of 28 years)

The lions have only won 4 times on thanksgiving in the last 15 years..

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).