1:00 PM EST : Buffalo ( 5 ) at Kansas City ( -5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 3 ) at Indianapolis ( -3 ) —- T: 46.5
    1:00 PM EST : St Louis ( 8 ) at Cincinnati ( -8 ) —- T: 42
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( -10.5 ) at San Francisco ( 10.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 4.5 ) at Seattle ( -4.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    8:30 PM EST : New England ( -3 ) at Denver ( 3 ) —- T: 45

Monday, 11/30
    8:30 PM EST : Baltimore ( 2.5 ) at Cleveland ( -2.5 ) —- T: 41

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Olhausen

@pdaddis said...

Appreciate it guys. Just needed to vent a little. And yes, overanalyzing is a killer.

At least you didn’t cost yourself a total of 10k over the baseball season by entering the solo shot instead of the moonshot on two different occasions. I did it in June and would have took 2nd for 7,500$ if I would have just put my lineup in the moonshot. I always made sure from that point on I would put my lineup’s in the moonshot everyday for the rest of the season which I did. But the playoffs started and since I don’t like the odds on slates that have less then 4 games I decided to play the solo shot again. Well I happened to have kendrey morales who hit two home runs and was 6% owned which helped me take down the solo shot a few days after only playing the moonshot for months. Not only would I have finished in 2nd place in the moonshot again for 2k but it also was the night the solo shot was only for 200 or 250 instead of 500. So don’t feel to bad but just remember to always spend the extra 2$ for each lineup cause it will probably end up costing you if you don’t.

• squidkill

@SirMarkis said...

Not sold on Hopkins since Delvin Breaux is projected to be shadowing him coming off a bye and he’s 9100 on DK. Only five 100+ yard games this season, but those nine touchdowns. Nate Washington is going to have the better match up with Breaux on the shadow. When Brent Grimes shadowed Hopkins, Nate went off.

bangs head on desk

Delvin Breaux? Since when he became elite…………Oh yeah the guy that shadowed OBJ the week the NYG put up 80 points……….got it- NUK is a BEAST

• squidkill

@moshei24 said...

Am I crazy thinking of putting together a super contrarian lineup stacking McCown with Benjamin and Barnidge in hopes of the Ravens keeping the game competitive, and thus forcing the Browns passing game to keep going and giving a shot at McCown throwing 3-4 TD’s?

that’s not super contrarian bud. Not even close….

• deactivated66527

How do you guys feel about Doug Baldwin against the Steelers?

• thefellowship

@squidkill said...

Delvin Breaux? Since when he became elite…………Oh yeah the guy that shadowed OBJ the week the NYG put up 80 points……….got it- NUK is a BEAST

I agree. Breaux is a nice little player but I am not sure he can do anything to slow down Hopkins. Anything can happen but I would not shy away from Hopkins because he is facing an average-slightly above average corner, in a bad secondary, on an awful defense, in a game slated to be a high runner at home.

• fpm2015

@SirMarkis said...

Not sold on Hopkins since Delvin Breaux is projected to be shadowing him coming off a bye and he’s 9100 on DK. Only five 100+ yard games this season, but those nine touchdowns. Nate Washington is going to have the better match up with Breaux on the shadow. When Brent Grimes shadowed Hopkins, Nate went off.

bangs head on desk

hopkins had mostly alot of garbage time this year some games he did ok

• moshei24

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

McCown, Benjamin, and Barnidge are not contrarian plays but good plays none the less.

Yes, none of them in their own right are contrarian plays. But playing all three together creates a contrarian play.

• moshei24

@fpm2015 said...

In focusing on Nate, you’re forgetting that Cecil was hurt when Nate had his big games. I’m pretty sure Cecil had been getting more targets before he got hurt, and got as many or more in the game against the Bengals.

• tjm321z

Matt Hasselbeck this sunday?????

• jkokbaker

DK cash game: Julio, Rawls and Bengals D OR Peterson, Robinson and Giants D

• TomBradyBlueMamba

Robertson All In

• Ardy

Not sold on Rawls this week against the Pittsburg D.

• zpa1989

@Ardy said...

Not sold on Rawls this week against the Pittsburg D.

neither am i. i like the passing game in that one better. baldwin, lockett, graham, etc.. then of course the steelers studs

on a side note, do people like the ware/chiefs d stack if west is ruled out? (which is looking probable at this point)

• JTreadway

Rate:
    Eifert
    Barnidge
    Walker
    Reed
    (Not my order)
    I think 2 of those will hit 30 this week

• Mrm2010

@TheChef said...

Huge Thursday for me as well – of course it took me about 8 minutes to come up with a LU for that slate, pretty much a no brainer. Have Stafford, have Calvin, have Lacy, have Gano, fill in where else with Olsen, GB, Tate, McFadden, prosper. Some rely on hard work, others, like myself, rely on talent from God. Any DFs player worth anything should have been able to look at that 3 game slate and come up with a powerful LU (Stafford, Calvin, Lacy, Gano, duh) in a few minutes for victory. I hear people work so hard at this and tough it out – I guess I should feel lucky just be a natural at it I guess, it makes sense, the names pop up, I win.

I played Stafford, C Johnson, Lacy, Gano, GB-D, Olsen and McFdden nd didn’t win but a couple of dollars. Mind if we see your LUs? As you can see I am not worth a lot and always willing to learn from a pro. Thanks.

• Steroid

@tjm321z said...

Matt Hasselbeck this sunday?????

Nick Foles for a job and a long term contract. Plus, no one will play him no matter how logical it is (remember Week 1, everyone was on him….why?)

• Mrm2010

@fpm2015 said...

Don’t believe your statement is at all accurate. What games did Hopkins get garbage time? Couldn’t have been any of the 5 games the Texans won. Just trying to see what part of which Texans game I missed.

• Mrm2010

@zpa1989 said...

neither am i. i like the passing game in that one better. baldwin, lockett, graham, etc.. then of course the steelers studs

on a side note, do people like the ware/chiefs d stack if west is ruled out? (which is looking probable at this point)

I don’t like the steelers game much. Would love to watch it but don’t feel comfortble with the run or pass for either team. Both solid Ds against the run and pass. Anything can happen so I put AB in a couple of LUs. I am playing Ware in anticiption of West being out. I like all the cheap RBs this week and paying up for WRs. Of course I am not worth anything so I am thinking maybe I should do exactly the opposite.

• SirMarkis

@squidkill said...

With a new defensive coordinator and two weeks to prepare for Hopkins

• Mrm2010

I’m all in on Hopkins, also like Fitz, Brown, ODB too. Fit three of them in one LU, we’ll see how that goes. Hoping I get lucky and they hit as well as my cheap RBs.

• Mrm2010

Don’t play on Draftkings much, mostly FanDuel as I don’t like the black background, too hard to read. Curious to know what PMR means. Anyone help me out? Thanks in advance.

• SirMarkis

@moshei24 said...

In focusing on Nate, you’re forgetting that Cecil was hurt when Nate had his big games. I’m pretty sure Cecil had been getting more targets before he got hurt, and got as many or more in the game against the Bengals.

No, I remember. This game, as far as match up, Cecil in the slot around 83% of the time and Kyle Wilson protects the slot around 90% of the time. If Breaux shadows Hopkins and Wilson covering the slot, that’s going to put Browner on Washington and that guy is pure garbage and is picked on a lot.

As far as value for Hopkins is concerned, he’s going to be a chalk play even at 9100. My Milly Maker line up as of right now has Hopkins and Julio Jones, but I think Washington might be a better GPP play over Hopkins as far as the ability to get value.

• bmishler84

@Mrm2010 said...

Don’t play on Draftkings much, mostly FanDuel as I don’t like the black background, too hard to read. Curious to know what PMR means. Anyone help me out? Thanks in advance.

Player Minutes Remaining I would guess.

• Mrm2010

@bmishler84 said...

Player Minutes Remaining I would guess.

Makes sense, thanks a bunch. Just could’t come up with anything

• jbfones

@Mrm2010 said...

You can change the black background to white on DK in settings.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).