1:00 PM EST : Buffalo ( 5 ) at Kansas City ( -5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 3 ) at Indianapolis ( -3 ) —- T: 46.5
    1:00 PM EST : St Louis ( 8 ) at Cincinnati ( -8 ) —- T: 42
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( -10.5 ) at San Francisco ( 10.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 4.5 ) at Seattle ( -4.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    8:30 PM EST : New England ( -3 ) at Denver ( 3 ) —- T: 45

Monday, 11/30
    8:30 PM EST : Baltimore ( 2.5 ) at Cleveland ( -2.5 ) —- T: 41

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Mrm2010

@SirMarkis said...

No, I remember. This game, as far as match up, Cecil in the slot around 83% of the time and Kyle Wilson protects the slot around 90% of the time. If Breaux shadows Hopkins and Wilson covering the slot, that’s going to put Browner on Washington and that guy is pure garbage and is picked on a lot.

As far as value for Hopkins is concerned, he’s going to be a chalk play even at 9100. My Milly Maker line up as of right now has Hopkins and Julio Jones, but I think Washington might be a better GPP play over Hopkins as far as the ability to get value.

You’re probably right about Washington as far as hitting value, maybe. He definitely has a much better chance of getting 3X value compared to Hopkins but his 3Xs is about 15. Washington has had 3 good games. 13, 15 and 29 and I believe at lease two of those were when Shorts was out
    Hopkins has had a 7.8 game, an 8 point game and a 14 point gme or else he has had over 20 points in his other 7 games. With the way the good MUs have gone over the last several weeks, I will take 20+ pointseven if I have to spend $9100. Like Julio and ODB’s MU also. Like I said, going cheap with RBs and hoping they hit at least 3Xs value and hope the big guns do what they should. We’ll see how it goes. hopefully I will have a bit of good luck this week.

• cburton27

@bmishler84 said...

Player Minutes Remaining I would guess.

^^^ Yep

• gobluetjg91

Fade Hopkins

• TheChef

@Mrm2010 said...

I don’t like the steelers game much. Would love to watch it but don’t feel comfortble with the run or pass for either team. Both solid Ds against the run and pass. Anything can happen so I put AB in a couple of LUs. I am playing Ware in anticiption of West being out. I like all the cheap RBs this week and paying up for WRs. Of course I am not worth anything so I am thinking maybe I should do exactly the opposite.

Stafford, McFadden, Lacy, Calvin, Tate, Cobb, Olsen, Gano, Green Bay – 150.98 (placing me 1-5th position in 100 entry format) ….cashed in 327 50/50s ranging from $1 to $25, 63 double-ups for total, 29 H2H, and a few squibs for a profit of $4,126.00 on Thursday slate. Typical return for me, but nice to have that locked in on a Thursday, will easily turn that profit into $7000 on Sunday slates. Up $47,652.00 for the year, with a goal of breaking $50,000.00 for the season. Bought a new bass boat last year with winnings, was hoping for a new Land Rover this year. Play cheap at QB (I NEVER pay above 8K at QB and usually ride a Winston/Cousins/McCown/Stafford/Carr), dont reach at defense (high 4000s is where you should be looking) or TE , vary between 2-3 kickers(I only play Gano, catanazaro, Janikowski, Santos), concentrate on touches/volume at RB not what you or other imbeciles “project” in terms of yards/TDs/etc, employ a typical Barnes high-low strategy at WR (1 stud (Julio/ObJ/Hop), 1 volume whore (Fitz/Edelman/Landry/Cooks/Robinson), 1 cheapo who is higher on the depth chart due to injury (S.Johnson/Aiken/Snead/Wilson etc). Shoot for 125+ which almost always gurantees winning cash games. Play HUGE volume….upwards of 500 cash contests per week. Usuall roll out anywhere from 8-20 LUs, built around same 8-9 core players while altering defense, kicker, QB. Shoot for winning about 75%+ of LUs. Play smaller slates (i.e. Sunday only, Sunday 1pm, Sunday/Monday, Thanksgiving, etc). Never look at point projections, they are stupid. Game flow, game script, hot hand is vital. Evaluate psychology – i.e. Staffords bounce back game after being benched was easy money, he is a proud pro playing at home after being yanked, guy was going to light it up. Follow deaths in families, rapes, crimes, illnesses, etc that these guys deal with daily in their families, ride the emotional response wave. Miller after Philbin is fired, those types of plays are vital. If you play these rules, you will prosper. Even if you are not innately good at this stuff, these tips will help you.

• lastairbender

@TheChef said...

Stafford, McFadden, Lacy, Calvin, Tate, Cobb, Olsen, Gano, Green Bay – 150.98 (placing me 1-5th position in 100 entry format) ….cashed in 327 50/50s ranging from $1 to $25, 63 double-ups for total, 29 H2H, and a few squibs for a profit of $4,126.00 on Thursday slate. Typical return for me, but nice to have that locked in on a Thursday, will easily turn that profit into $7000 on Sunday slates. Up $47,652.00 for the year, with a goal of breaking $50,000.00 for the season. Bought a new bass boat last year with winnings, was hoping for a new Land Rover this year. Play cheap at QB (I NEVER pay above 8K at QB and usually ride a Winston/Cousins/McCown/Stafford/Carr), dont reach at defense (high 4000s is where you should be looking) or TE , vary between 2-3 kickers(I only play Gano, catanazaro, Janikowski, Santos), concentrate on touches/volume at RB not what you or other imbeciles “project” in terms of yards/TDs/etc, employ a typical Barnes high-low strategy at WR (1 stud (Julio/ObJ/Hop), 1 volume whore (Fitz/Edelman/Landry/Cooks/Robinson), 1 cheapo who is higher on the depth chart due to injury (S.Johnson/Aiken/Snead/Wilson etc). Shoot for 125+ which almost always gurantees winning cash games. Play HUGE volume….upwards of 500 cash contests per week. Usuall roll out anywhere from 8-20 LUs, built around same 8-9 core players while altering defense, kicker, QB. Shoot for winning about 75%+ of LUs. Play smaller slates (i.e. Sunday only, Sunday 1pm, Sunday/Monday, Thanksgiving, etc). Never look at point projections, they are stupid. Game flow, game script, hot hand is vital. Evaluate psychology – i.e. Staffords bounce back game after being benched was easy money, he is a proud pro playing at home after being yanked, guy was going to light it up. Follow deaths in families, rapes, crimes, illnesses, etc that these guys deal with daily in their families, ride the emotional response wave. Miller after Philbin is fired, those types of plays are vital. If you play these rules, you will prosper. Even if you are not innately good at this stuff, these tips will help you.

I remember my first beer

• Mexjd1

NFL Free Roll on Fanduel:

https://www.fanduel.com/games/13707/contests/13707-19348217/enter

• moshei24

@SirMarkis said...

No, I remember. This game, as far as match up, Cecil in the slot around 83% of the time and Kyle Wilson protects the slot around 90% of the time. If Breaux shadows Hopkins and Wilson covering the slot, that’s going to put Browner on Washington and that guy is pure garbage and is picked on a lot.

As far as value for Hopkins is concerned, he’s going to be a chalk play even at 9100. My Milly Maker line up as of right now has Hopkins and Julio Jones, but I think Washington might be a better GPP play over Hopkins as far as the ability to get value.

All that pops into my head when I hear the name “Kyle Wilson” is watching him getting repeatedly burned as a Jet.

• Mrm2010

@jbfones said...

You can change the black background to white on DK in settings.

Thanks would like to do that. Looked around and am not able to find how to. Where can I find this setting?

• Cityworkout

Is Shaun Draughn a viable cash option in DK at 3800 with Hyde out. Tournaments yes but his price is tempting in cash games.

Didn’t see Buck Allen so I guess not on Shaun.

• mikeypaps9

hey guys I’m playing on draftkings and have 7900 left for my flex. I’ve narrowed down my picks between Gronk AP and Larry fitz but can’t seem to see a clear cut play. any feedback on who I should go with would be greatly appreciated. also its a 5 player winner take all league between me and my buddies. thanks.

• dharden11

Lots of cheap rb options who should see a lot of touches. Who would you guys choose, feel like I’m missing a couple as well.

Allen
    Coleman
    Blue
    Ware

• dharden11

Would go fitz easy. The Denver matchup scares me for grind and no way would I spend for a rb this week, especially on dk. Ap isn’t a receiving threat, and atl’s run d is nasty.

• mikeypaps9

I like Allen and Yeadon

• Aborigine

@Mrm2010 said...

Thanks would like to do that. Looked around and am not able to find how to. Where can I find this setting?

Click the gear in the upper left corner. Next click “Settings” and then turn off “Night Mode.”

• Bigmacz

Can we trust AP this week or is it just too much money for the performance we are going to get? He is coming off a low fantasy game and he was heated up getting into the faces of GB players. Perhaps a very mad and determined AP going to ATL is just what we need to get big points off of him. Any thoughts?

• Mrm2010

@dharden11 said...

Lots of cheap rb options who should see a lot of touches. Who would you guys choose, feel like I’m missing a couple as well.

Allen
    Coleman
    Blue
    Ware

Going with Yeldon, Blue, Allen and Ware, paying up for WRs.

• JTreadway

Chris Johnson and Matt Jones in that price range too

• Supanice

Kinda expecting hopkins and AP to disappoint, and big gpp winners having a low owned pats player.

• Mrm2010

@Aborigine said...

Click the gear in the upper left corner. Next click “Settings” and then turn off “Night Mode.”

Thanks Ab, typically on my I-Pad and no gear. Will need to login on my desktop to see if I can chnge the settings.

• bombdog

Im thinking of starting Jameis Winston against the Colts he seems to be on a roll

• captainsp3

Rawls and Allen feel like the Freeman and West trap of last week, but ofc I’m still going to have them in a majority of cash lineups because I can’t ignore that ownership %.

Stuck on Decker vs Stevie though. Thoughts?

• Nymetsknicks7

@bombdog said...

Im thinking of starting Jameis Winston against the Colts he seems to be on a roll

Definition of point chasing with an elevated ownership level. Go ahead

• ELJEFEYB

@captainsp3 said...

Rawls and Allen feel like the Freeman and West trap of last week, but ofc I’m still going to have them in a majority of cash lineups because I can’t ignore that ownership %.

I’m liking Decker…has been consistent and killed the Dolphins last year. Stevie plays with 0 effort, but imma still have him in a few LU’s in case lady variance shows her beautiful face.

• Mexjd1

NFL Free Roll: https://www.fanduel.com/games/13707/contests/13707-19603013/enter

almost full, but will post a new one when this one fills.

• zshoom

• 2016 Single Entry Series Finalist

@captainsp3 said...

They are cheap though.

It’s easy to pass on a 9k player like Freeman because of his salary. A lot tougher to ignore a 6.3 k starting running back in a decent spot.

That said, Yeldon is priced almost as low as Rawls/Allen and is in as good of a spot. Makes a nice pivot.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).